Pages:
Author

Topic: My opinion about ETH - page 9. (Read 6724 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 02:08:37 PM
However, market capitalization is a very important criterion. Remember that when a market goes down, or goes up, people will prioritize or develop the strongest
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 02:04:03 PM
I don't think ETH is hot enough on the present market. It is just loosing its price. All members of the crypto world has a hope that it will raise but everyone has also lacking of trust that it will raise significantly. And another chance is,most of the people who has less money they invest on ETH and many country and platform accepted ETH. These reasons may make the ETH price significant.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 02:39:47 AM
I continue to be sure that Ethereum is the most promising coin in the cryptocurrency market that has a huge potential for growth in the future. Decentralized applications are an integral part of the future digital economy of all developed countries and most of these applications will operate on the basis of the Ethereum network.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 02:27:31 AM
I don't know when you made this observation that Eth made a little rise while others were still falling. My observations is the otherwise and it clearly shows on coinmarketcap. While btc made some minor rise, Eth continues to dip lower. I don't see Eth proving much this year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 02:16:47 AM
Over the past month, I have read a lot of negative information about ETH. But I believe that this coin is very promising, it was invested by very large companies that are interested in its development. Therefore, we should expect an increase in the price of ETH.
Activity: 94
August 29, 2018, 02:12:37 AM
Eth technology mostly used in ICO but how much ICO have succeed this year? To trade with any altcoin BTC is the first choice among the traders.ETH is the 2nd best but the price is still low.
Activity: 165
August 29, 2018, 12:59:28 AM
I think Ethereum is a very future cryptocurrency. I believe that Ethereum will rise more in the future market. Although the price of Ethereum is very low, I think this will be very suitable for investment.
Activity: 182
August 29, 2018, 12:58:44 AM
I can not agree that ETH will reach BTC this year, However ETH has gained significant market share recent years and it will continue to grow ! But considering the long run ETH will gain more value than today and the past !!
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 29, 2018, 12:53:37 AM
In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?
Now the price of it is going down now and the price of it is quite low. So I think it is  a good idea for us to buy them now because the price of it will be high and we can make more profit even than btc.
Activity: 16
August 29, 2018, 12:49:31 AM
I really hope that Ethereum will have more room for growth.
Activity: 294
August 29, 2018, 12:48:43 AM
Etherium is the best coin to invest now there is lots of successful ICO already implemented on ethereum blockchain that's running well . Lots of ICO's are coming based on ethereum blockchain. Ethereum ranks second next to bitcoin, and it is used by many holders of altcoin, as exchanges of new token in the different sites, and in the market place, if you will invest in ET, you do not need much money for investment, because ETH is lower in price value than BTC

Even if you are not planning to invest in any ICO, still, you have to invest in Ethereum. Its popularity is great, and it will be growing only. Thus, the price of this altcoin will be also going up.

For me ethereum are very promising coin and you can rely on it with your long term investment. You can buy more coins and keep it for long term, you can try to keep it for about six months and see what is the value after.
Activity: 238
August 28, 2018, 02:24:29 PM
maybe Ethereum can't beat the price of bitcoin, Ethereum is mostly used by most ICOs as a basis for bounty payments but bitcoin will not be replaced by Etherium
Bitcoin might someday somebody will replace. But this will not happen soon and they will definitely not be Ethereum. Because for so long, no one can look in. And Ethereum had to shoot at a solid to get to the level of bitcoin.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 02:04:53 PM
In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?
looks like its been a while you posted this and the trend is the opposite currently. I used to be in that line of thought thinking Thevecpansion of use of the ETH platform would cause it to have high prices but the dumps after the icos is really causing ETH prices to deplete in any little dip
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
August 28, 2018, 01:59:10 PM
My opinion about Ethereum is that it will soon increase its scalability and begin to grow in value at a high rate.
on the assurances of the team, new technologies, which will be implemented before the end of 2018, will greatly affect the etherium platform. I think that this indicates positive changes that every user of crypto currency will like.
Ethereum is used because of that purpose. The smart contracts give people some insurance on their money.
Activity: 588
August 28, 2018, 01:51:09 PM
My opinion about Ethereum is that it will soon increase its scalability and begin to grow in value at a high rate.
on the assurances of the team, new technologies, which will be implemented before the end of 2018, will greatly affect the etherium platform. I think that this indicates positive changes that every user of crypto currency will like.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
August 28, 2018, 01:39:45 PM
Activity: 153
August 28, 2018, 01:32:23 PM
I concur with the creator, now interests in Ether are regularly included. This form expands the estimation of this coin as a speculation apparatus. Furthermore, the essential plan is utilized to build up countless tasks, in any case, I trust, this is of auxiliary significance. Sooner rather than later, the communicate will develop, numerous new tasks require request.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
August 28, 2018, 01:30:58 PM
maybe Ethereum can't beat the price of bitcoin, Ethereum is mostly used by most ICOs as a basis for bounty payments but bitcoin will not be replaced by Etherium
I believe that bitcoin will reach a higher mark by the end of the year. It already reached 7K in no time, and what will happen next we can only guess.
Activity: 184
August 28, 2018, 01:21:22 PM
I see ethereum's development currently is very slow, I don't think of holding ethereum in the long time, I choose to do short trading on ethereum or long term trading on bitcoin
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 12:45:04 PM
Very fantastic coin.. Grin Cheesy Grin
Pages:
Jump to: