Pages:
Author

Topic: My opinion about ETH - page 56. (Read 6763 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 106
June 07, 2018, 10:20:55 AM
I think the price of Ethereum will not reach the BTC price, because the ETH always follows the BTC movement, so to reach the BTC price is impossible. but reaching the $ 2000 price was possible.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 10:13:58 AM
I don't think so because as you can see new crypto users are depending on bitcoin not on eth because they only know one digital money and it is bitcoin so for now no one can defeat bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 10:10:39 AM
Ethereum is popular because currently most trades uses it as well as most alt coin uses their platform which makes it some how very successful.

Both bitcoin and ethereum are good as they serve different purpose. Ultimately I will prefer Ethereum for trading
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 09:39:08 AM
I think altcoin that is stable one of them is ethereum. I think compared to other altcoin ethereum is the most promising altcoin in the future, so I hope the price of ethereum in the future will be much better than now.
Activity: 84
June 07, 2018, 09:37:06 AM
In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?
I also think that ETH is more promising for the crypto market, but BTC is much more famous.
Activity: 294
June 07, 2018, 09:28:27 AM
more and more altcoin are holding ICO and making ethereum as basis by using smart contract ERC-20 even most ICO accept token purchase with payment of ethereum, therefore I actually say that ethereum can be better than bitcoin
Activity: 225
June 07, 2018, 09:18:30 AM
Many experts believe that Bitcoin will fall soon, and its place will be taken by Ethereum, so it will overcome soon
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
June 07, 2018, 08:53:01 AM
While the ethertum remains the most popular platform for the functioning of smart contracts, but how long this will be continued is unknown. Still, I hope that common sense will prevail and the team of ethereum will continue to develop its platform. As for me, he should have begun his growth long ago.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 07, 2018, 07:59:17 AM
In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?

Ethereum is investor favorite in market after bitcoin in cryptomarket. Ethereum blockchain used by many platform and most token in market using ethereum platform. It can used for bussiness purpose and can used for financial sector like obligation or utility token
Activity: 378
June 07, 2018, 07:31:33 AM
ETH is the world’s second most valuable cryptocurrency, and one of the great coin to invest.  And you can trust ETH for long term holding. But i still believe btc is the king of all coin.

Ethereum is the number one alternative coins in the market meaning it is one of the best cryptocurrencies that could be subtituded for those who can’t get or afford bitcoin.
Activity: 100
June 07, 2018, 07:24:52 AM
This is evidence that volatility in crypto is very dynamic, and completely unpredictable. But if taking into account the amount of supply, I think Ethereum still will not be able to beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 08:33:33 PM
so manny guys are there on the same concept, but also I would admit we are not being that right now in real sight
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 07:56:39 PM
Ethereum is a nice project, but they have a serious challenge about POW to POS migration. Hopefully, this activity won't sink the boat.
Activity: 157
June 06, 2018, 07:40:38 PM

ETH is an Altcoin that is very unusual. From the years 2016 to present growth of ETH is a very nice coin that has a very high potential in the trade. We know that the use of ETH is so high that was able to grow as BTC. And I am sure someday ETH will have selling points such as BTC.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 07:26:37 PM
lots of people think same way you think. but bitcoin is much more popular for years and will be.
Activity: 310
June 06, 2018, 07:19:50 PM
I hope that with the ethereum everything will be fine, because the coin really has great potential! But no one knows exactly what will happen to the whole of the crypto currency
Activity: 154
June 06, 2018, 06:11:53 PM
yes ethereum is hot now but it does not mean that it will go over the price of bitcoin,they have a huge difference when it comes to their market price.Ethereum will stay in its place.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
June 06, 2018, 06:07:44 PM
the ethereum coin has obviously been a great innovation in the history and transactions in the blockchain technology and all about smart contracts but i do not see it taking over bitcoin anytime soon as it cannot take the place of the mother coin. which is ofcourse bitcoin.
Activity: 224
June 06, 2018, 06:04:39 PM
I think that the price of btc it is still far away, but the coin will definitely move up
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
June 06, 2018, 05:19:07 PM
The reason why Ethereum is finding it difficult to reach BTC price is because firstly it is more in circulation volume than BTC and secondly because it is not easy to convert it to Fiat currency like BTC
Pages:
Jump to: