Pages:
Author

Topic: My opinion about ETH - page 60. (Read 6763 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 03:14:18 AM
In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?

I think not like that, ethereum will not reach bitcoin price this year. Although ethereum itself has a very good potential. However it is not possible eth can reach the price of bitcoin. But obviously ethereum is very good and a promising investment. That is my opinion
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 03:09:59 AM
It is difficult for eth to match bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first coin in the crypto so it is reasonable if the price is the highest especially because the amount is limited. Until whenever eth will not be able to match bitcoin in terms of price or number of users.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 02:36:48 AM
As per my opinion Ethereum is very strong altcoin and it is leader of all alt coins and it have potential to rise like bitcoin and it has already proven that with its last year performance. In all, I don't think so Ethereum can beat BTC in this year.
Activity: 19
June 02, 2018, 02:12:05 AM
Ethereum is a good safe and stable altcoin and I prefer most to keep in ETH then BTC. I don't think that ETH will reach BTC price this year, but gradually price will grow.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
June 01, 2018, 09:09:17 PM
good news
Ethbay Incorporates Ethereum to Offer an Ultra Secure Smart Contract Escrow Solution Based Online Marketplace
 "Lately a lot has changed, including the state of the Crypto-currency. Virtual tokens are now considered a valid means of value exchange. Acts in the sense that it can be used to buy and sell tangible or intangible items. This is very well known to Etbey and enters the e-commerce segment as an online market that uses Ethereum as the preferred currency for buying and selling.
Taking into account all the excessive fees for transactions and listing, security and lack of reward for loyalty, Ethbay set the fees to a minimum, including only 1% of commission fees and offering free lists for sellers. In terms of security, they have a secure solution for Escrow for smartphones Ethereum, which ensures that all transactions are secure and protected. In addition, Ethbay also has a unique system that does not require personal registration information. It comes with an encrypted messaging service that is private and anonymous in nature".

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/05/29/ethbay-incorporates-ethereum-offer-ultra-secure-smart-contract-escrow-solution-based-online-marketplace/
Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 09:01:36 PM
I agree when eth is currently a favorite, and very popular. However very heavy for the equivalent of bitcoin, bitcoin is its king of crypto. We can not pass through the king as well as eth is impossible to exceed the bitcoin, matching just about any more difficult.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 01:19:35 PM
One thing I believe, is that in 2018 Ethereum will rise more percentage than Bitcoin, so it is said, in my opinion, you will earn more money if you have your money in Ethereum than if you have your money in Bitcoin.
I do not think Ethereum will reach Bitcoin prices, in my opinion Bitcoin is too strong to be toppled for the most expensive Cryptocurrency category.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 01:13:14 PM
Ethereum has much more potential to grow, so holding ETH promises more profit. BTC is also good, but it's hard to believe that this currency will make such a huge leap once again.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
June 01, 2018, 12:58:39 PM
I agree with your opinion that all the ICO's are using Ethereum platform for their projects coin transactions but I totally dis agree that Ethereum will reach Bitcoin value, I'm a Bitcoin lover and I know the potential of Bitcoin like others do. I appreciate your prediction but Bitcoin is always the king of all the crypto in terms of price,value and market cap, no crypto can reach near to it.
Activity: 154
June 01, 2018, 12:56:06 PM
Ethereum has not been able to become a major competitor of Bitcoin in the matter of the value of save and exchange rate (as Asset). Fundamentally Ethereum is already guaranteed by several major factors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 12:28:49 PM
Ethereum, the total Market Cap or market capitalization is still at $ 31 billion with the last 24 hours trading volume of $ 834 million. For supply of ETH that has been circulating in the market of 97 million without brick maximum. This also makes it difficult for ETH prices to rise further, let alone the available supply "unlimited".
Activity: 154
June 01, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
If seen from growth, Ethereum (ETH) should be able to compete with Bitcoin (BTC) price in the future.
Moreover, many factors have now become important support in the scope of Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 11:53:17 AM
ETH is the best investment in my opinion as there are hundreds of good projects running on ETH blockchain and coming more ICOs. Alongside ETH has a good team to escalate any issue in the network and I think within couple of years ETH will be way beyond what it today
ethereum is indeed a remarkable phenomenon,
with an increase of 1000 x I think ethereum will be great later
Activity: 20
June 01, 2018, 11:43:30 AM
ETH is the best investment in my opinion as there are hundreds of good projects running on ETH blockchain and coming more ICOs. Alongside ETH has a good team to escalate any issue in the network and I think within couple of years ETH will be way beyond what it today
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
June 01, 2018, 08:47:34 AM
My quick opinion about Ethereum: Its very valid and awesome altcoin that still didn't get enough love. It completely changed how our market worked in a different way with smart contracts. Noone should deny eth's success.
Activity: 36
June 01, 2018, 08:46:52 AM
I think this will never happen. Yes, etherum is an excellent altcoin and technology is better than bitcoin, but to surpass bitkin either this year or in the foreseeable future nobody will succeed, even the etherium.
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
June 01, 2018, 05:41:25 AM
The Challenge to ETH is EOS bow launching its mainet, a lot of ETH token asset may want to move to EOS because it has no gas fees but am not sure if this process will be be easy. ETH will always remain a relevant cryprocurrency no matter and it current mass adoption is also an advantage.

WE can all predict the future all we like but Only God really knows the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 04:12:17 AM
It is true that ETH has a very good user base in the cryptocurrency market, but I think its price will not rise as high as Bitcoin this year. I also believe that ETH can continue to rise! It may be able to surpass Bitcoin in the future!
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
June 01, 2018, 01:59:56 AM
In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?
It is exactly that new investors and the number of Ico will raise the price of the ETH, not bitcoin. Prospects for him are much greater, and stability is a good indicator.

Recall that only a couple months ago ethereum had retraced its previous all time highs while bitcoin was moving downwards or sideways. That's pretty big imo.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 01:58:57 AM
It is exactly that new investors and the number of Ico will raise the price of the ETH, not bitcoin. Prospects for him are much greater, and stability is a good indicator.
Pages:
Jump to: