Pages:
Author

Topic: My opinion about ETH - page 61. (Read 6763 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 01:57:10 AM
Ethereum has been published since 2014, since that time it has accompany Bitcoin as crypto currencies coins which has many supporters and market participants interested in investing in it.
Activity: 124
May 31, 2018, 05:21:46 PM
In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?
In my opinion ETH can compete with Bitcoin
1. The price is more stable ETH though dump but will quickly UP again
2. Prices rise slowly but surely
3. The prestige of ETH is on the rise thanks to the emergence of ICO
Activity: 28
May 31, 2018, 05:12:43 PM
Video sharing is the process of uploading, publishing, and sharing video clips online.
There are many video sharing websites/platforms out there such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and Verasity. continue
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 03:26:50 PM
Ethereum is the best after Bitcoin. The price of ethereum is so much that anybody can afford to buy this coin. This coin is promising and will pay you good returns.

I am also confident that ETH is a great coin. I invest in it and trust it. I believe that ETH will reach 3000 dollars this year.
Activity: 59
May 31, 2018, 03:24:45 PM
I think ETH and bitcoin are the best coins in the market. ETH will be more likely in extensibility and project trends, and more industries will use ETH in the future. Bitcoin may have more advantages in investment, which is difficult to choose, or is it the best to hold two coins for scattered investments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
May 31, 2018, 03:22:22 PM
The Etherium will remain as one of the most promising coins on the market. I think that we should invest in ETH long-term. If short-term, the price can change unpredictably.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
May 31, 2018, 03:16:44 PM
ETHEREUM or ETH will be down below BTC and it will remain.
yes ICO are into ETH and they (most) of them are into ETH based investment
but this will not affect much with BTC power.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
May 31, 2018, 03:13:43 PM
For long term investment Ethereum is one of the best coins in the cryptocurrency market and also it has really great potential that it can bypass Bitcoin in the near future. Maybe in the end of this year.
Activity: 294
May 31, 2018, 03:13:10 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum is the second, after BTC and it will continue in that way. I think BTC will never give ETH to rich its' price. But I'm also sure that Ethereum will become more valuable than it is now.
Activity: 118
May 31, 2018, 03:01:26 PM
I do not think Ethereum will reach the price of Bitcoin, in my opinion Bitcoin is too strong to be equaled, because Bitcoin is still a paforite coin worldwide. One thing I believe, is that in 2018 Ethereum will rise more percentage than Bitcoin, it is said, in my opinion, you will earn more money if you have Ethereum.
Activity: 56
May 31, 2018, 02:58:20 PM
I think the Ethereum will be even hot and will show itself. I'm already rooting for him as a football fan and rejoice at his slightest success, and in the moments of the fall very much worried.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 02:54:53 PM
Ether will not reach such a price, because its coins are much larger than that of bitcoin, but it can cost 15-20% of the bitcoin price when the capitalization is the same as that of the bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 18
May 31, 2018, 02:53:46 PM
Maybe I'm a bit desilusional but I can see Ethereum coming first on cmc in the  future. WHY you ask? We are slowly but surely moving to usd pairs on altcoins ( the single purpose of bitcoin atm  that creates huge demand ). Ethereum on the other hand has many rivals coming but with the transition to Casper and having the first move advantage over the other protocols I can see it still being the highest rated in the years to come.
Activity: 89
May 31, 2018, 02:49:04 PM
In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?
The fact that the Ethereum never falls below its mark. Usually moments when you have to buy is obvious, and it is below these levels have never fallen once. He always keeps afloat. In this regard, the stronger bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 210
May 31, 2018, 02:44:52 PM
Ethereum is the best after Bitcoin. The price of ethereum is so much that anybody can afford to buy this coin. This coin is promising and will pay you good returns.
Activity: 103
May 31, 2018, 02:42:09 PM
I thoroughly concur with you. The greater part of the new icos are utilizing the Etherereum stage. this will make Etherereum be assessed excessively
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 02:39:10 PM
I believe in Ethereum, but regarding to what you have said, about your opinion that Eth will be like Bitcoin, I think it will not happen; bitcoin is the mother of all the Cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the mother of all the Cryptocurrency, so ethereum will not able to surpass Bitcoin. There are possibilities that the price may increase but not so much like the Bitcoin.
Activity: 78
May 31, 2018, 02:36:09 PM
Yes for sure even the time bitcoin rised upto 20K and all other altcoins were neglected but ethereum had stable value around 300$ . In that time only i decided i am not going to sell ether in near future . Now ethereum stable value around 850$-900$ running . I hope in near futeure it will cross 2000$ .
Activity: 17
May 31, 2018, 02:35:34 PM
I think that crypto is not easy to predict so investment can soar so high and can go down so drastically,
that's cryptocurrency
Activity: 126
May 31, 2018, 02:33:18 PM
Ether will not reach such a price, because its coins are much larger than that of bitcoin, but it can cost 15-20% of the bitcoin price when the capitalization is the same as that of the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: