Pages:
Author

Topic: My Portfolio - page 19. (Read 73139 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
June 18, 2017, 09:54:11 PM

Why you didn't buy HUSH?

Another zcash fork. What makes it better? I try and focus on unique ideas and new tech.

Hush grew 60 times in last 3 months

then i hope you bought it. We are in a crazy time where all coins jumping up. Only the strong will survive.

Johnny will you stay full invested when UASF happens? Im afraid that all the Cryptos will drop hard, cause of panic.

I will probably take some off the table to buy back in if there is a crash. but its in BTC best interests to work it out. they are losing market share and anything more they will keep losing.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 18, 2017, 06:35:58 PM
Johnny will you stay full invested when UASF happens? Im afraid that all the Cryptos will drop hard, cause of panic.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 18, 2017, 04:09:23 PM

Why you didn't buy HUSH?

Another zcash fork. What makes it better? I try and focus on unique ideas and new tech.

Hush grew 60 times in last 3 months
June 18, 2017, 02:51:47 PM
How much do you plan to invest in omisego?

Haven't decided yet. They have an announcement tomorrow so I'll see after that.

Why you didn't buy HUSH?

Just joined to comment here. Really enjoying this thread!

What are your thoughts on MUSIC? Current market cap is $5m at around 28k satoshis. Musiconomi (backed by cofound.it) have their ICO, I believe sometime in July, and will run on the existing Musicoin blockchain. The MobileGO ICO back in April worked wonders for the GAME token. Perhaps something similar is possible here?

More info here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@dawidrams/gamecredits-went-from-30m-to-280m-because-of-mobilego-ico-will-music-do-the-same-because-of-musiconomi

I wouldn't buy something just because.  I haven't looked into music so I can't comment but never buy anything just because something happened in a similar situation.

Does the product work? A real use for it? Good team?

Activity: 168
June 18, 2017, 12:36:38 PM
Just joined to comment here. Really enjoying this thread!

What are your thoughts on MUSIC? Current market cap is $5m at around 28k satoshis. Musiconomi (backed by cofound.it) have their ICO, I believe sometime in July, and will run on the existing Musicoin blockchain. The MobileGO ICO back in April worked wonders for the GAME token. Perhaps something similar is possible here?

More info here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@dawidrams/gamecredits-went-from-30m-to-280m-because-of-mobilego-ico-will-music-do-the-same-because-of-musiconomi
June 18, 2017, 12:33:05 PM
Why you didn't buy HUSH?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 18, 2017, 07:45:41 AM
How much do you plan to invest in omisego?
June 18, 2017, 04:13:40 AM
Yea but there are a lot of shitty ICOs on there, like NVO or Skincoin Wink

What are the promising ICO's I wonder?

You need to weed between the good ones

@johnny any feedback on my coins and future investments?  Out of all of them, which one would you throw the most money at?

Thanks for this great thread Johnny00! I found it about an hour ago and just finished reading it.

I'm fairly new to crypto, I've been reading, trading, losing, winning for a few months now.

I currently have my fingers in the following, any comments/advice would be appreciated.

Qtum
TRST
Creditbit
Bitsend
POSW
Dash

Invested a coupe of ETH in the Sphre Air ICO/Crowdsale

Want to buy at ICO:

Tezos
Omisego
Status
Tenx
Akasha
bitcache (maybe)
primalbase (maybe)

I didn't invest in Bancor because of the "hidden cap" they announced a few days before the ICO and when I questioned their methods their teams responses were crap.
In heindsight I should have invested the $14,000 I had planned as I could have sold now for a beautiful profit.

Oh and I just threw a few ETH at SONM, I had been reading up on it, but wasn't going to invest because I wasn't convinced, but as you and a few other mentioned that you are investing I thought I'd give it a shot.

criptix, you seem to have very different experiences and opinions to johnny, I would also welcome your views.

Many thanks,

Qtum is run by Patrick Dai serial scam artist but the coin seems to be doing well. Dash seems to be pumped really hard.

Omisego is the one I'll Invest the most from your list.

Watson is the difference between air and civic?

Hi Johnny,
I wanted to tell you this portfolio thing youre doing on here is really cool. Its helped me to tighten up my investment strategies, and it was interesting to see we were approaching a similar strategy by not investing in the huge pumped coins like ether, monero and btc.
Im also huge in komodo.
Look forward to hearing more from you, and reading more of your insight.
Keep inching toward more and more success!

Thanks
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
June 17, 2017, 03:52:45 PM
Hi Johnny,
I wanted to tell you this portfolio thing youre doing on here is really cool. Its helped me to tighten up my investment strategies, and it was interesting to see we were approaching a similar strategy by not investing in the huge pumped coins like ether, monero and btc.
Im also huge in komodo.
Look forward to hearing more from you, and reading more of your insight.
Keep inching toward more and more success!
Activity: 363
June 16, 2017, 05:50:40 PM
@johnny any feedback on my coins and future investments?  Out of all of them, which one would you throw the most money at?

Thanks for this great thread Johnny00! I found it about an hour ago and just finished reading it.

I'm fairly new to crypto, I've been reading, trading, losing, winning for a few months now.

I currently have my fingers in the following, any comments/advice would be appreciated.

Qtum
TRST
Creditbit
Bitsend
POSW
Dash

Invested a coupe of ETH in the Sphre Air ICO/Crowdsale

Want to buy at ICO:

Tezos
Omisego
Status
Tenx
Akasha
bitcache (maybe)
primalbase (maybe)

I didn't invest in Bancor because of the "hidden cap" they announced a few days before the ICO and when I questioned their methods their teams responses were crap.
In heindsight I should have invested the $14,000 I had planned as I could have sold now for a beautiful profit.

Oh and I just threw a few ETH at SONM, I had been reading up on it, but wasn't going to invest because I wasn't convinced, but as you and a few other mentioned that you are investing I thought I'd give it a shot.

criptix, you seem to have very different experiences and opinions to johnny, I would also welcome your views.

Many thanks,

Activity: 243
June 16, 2017, 04:57:57 PM
Yea but there are a lot of shitty ICOs on there, like NVO or Skincoin Wink

What are the promising ICO's I wonder?
June 16, 2017, 01:37:07 PM

actually there are a lot more

https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/

https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar

I did wagerr, MGO, SONM and DCORP for now and for sure Omisego.
Hi Jhonny!

I'm following your thread for a month now and although I try to do my own research i'm putting some money in the coins you recommend, and so far so good. Thank you Smiley

I have invested in Wagerr (my first ICO) before I read you did invest in it also, glad to read that. I have also invested yesterday in SONM and will take a look later today at DCORP.

May I know what price do you think these three can reach in the short and mid term?

Regards and thanks in advance

No one can predict that. just find undervalued projects and put some money to work.
They say that you will get 30% Roi per month for lending bitconnect.
https://bitconnect.co/learning-center/bitconnect-bitcoin-price-volatility-software

how is that possible? that is quite ridiculous and borderline ponzi scheme then. When someone promises outrageous returns then it's usually fake.

appreciate you bringing different projects.

I'm looking at DCORP and Onplace

I've stumbled upon bitconnect and it is working quite well for me.  It is not a ponzi scheme.  Bitconnect has done very well for themselves. Their tokens have gone from .10 to $60 and now back to $50 or so. When you lend you get paid back in USD but you make the loan initially by converting BTC to BCC. Just from that alone they have acquired so much equity. When BCC was trading for say $1 and you were making a loan for $100; you needed to convert $100 worth of BTC for $100 of BCC which would be 100 BCC.  You make your loan.  The agreement is that you will receive your principal of $100 USD back after 299 days and receive daily interest payments.  So you are receiving $1 a day on average, give or take, as agreed.  The BCC token has gone up to $50.  You converted 100 BCC but agreed to be paid back $100 USD. So your principal payment back to you only costs them 2 BCC. It's genius actually.  I can totally understand why people jump to the conclusion of it must be a ponzi. I actually hold a CFE license and when i see referral pyramids its the first thing i think as well.   

Additionally there are other ways one can invest. 1. Mining. There are almost 7 million BCCs atm with a cap of 28M.  2. Staking - if you hold the coins you will earn additional coins - adds stability to their structure, currently 8% per month from now to end of year. The % drops every 6 months until 1.4% in the distant future. And lastly, 3. Referrals.  This is where everyone immediately screams ponzi.  You receive 7% on direct referral's loan amount.  For example, if I refer you and you make a $10K loan, I will earn $700. The indirect referrals payout as well at smaller %'s. Your 10K principal will be returned after 120 days but you will receive .25% guaranteed daily payout plus the trading bot's interest earned usually 1%.  I have made close to $15k in loans and I am earning about $150 a day.  I don't have any referrals but if i could acquire them that that would be awesome.  I think it is critical to re-look into it.  I have made videos on youtube showing my loans and showing that i have no referrals but like i said, i would love referrals and if someone happened to take another look at it and decided to invest because of my post then i think that's a win-win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS5AXk-cpKU

Bitconnect raised 300 times in half year. 150% Roi per month when you lend 10k$?

Worst case like 100% but more like 150% ROI in 4 months.  On a 10k loan you'll make $125 per day on average and with plenty of potential to be upwards of $1500-$2000 with BTC price volatility especially when BTC is rising. You'll receive your principal back in 120 days.

This won't be long before it shuts down.
June 16, 2017, 01:23:14 PM
Activity: 243
June 16, 2017, 01:04:39 PM
So what are the icos to watch right now?

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 16, 2017, 08:28:59 AM
The agreement is that you will receive your principal of $100 USD back after 299 days and receive daily interest payments.  So you are receiving $1 a day on average, give or take, as agreed.  The BCC token has gone up to $50.  You converted 100 BCC but agreed to be paid back $100 USD. So your principal payment back to you only costs them 2 BCC

And then you are angry when you receive 100$ but not 5k$ (100BCC).

You could've used the interest payments to buy BCC. I used an extreme example to show how much equity the exchange has and now valuable their coin is.
Activity: 117
June 16, 2017, 08:20:31 AM
Hi Jhonny!

I'm following your thread for a month now and although I try to do my own research i'm putting some money in the coins you recommend, and so far so good. Thank you Smiley

I have invested in Wagerr (my first ICO) before I read you did invest in it also, glad to read that. I have also invested yesterday in SONM and will take a look later today at DCORP.

May I know what price do you think these three can reach in the short and mid term?

Regards and thanks in advance
June 16, 2017, 01:55:21 AM
The agreement is that you will receive your principal of $100 USD back after 299 days and receive daily interest payments.  So you are receiving $1 a day on average, give or take, as agreed.  The BCC token has gone up to $50.  You converted 100 BCC but agreed to be paid back $100 USD. So your principal payment back to you only costs them 2 BCC

And then you are angry when you receive 100$ but not 5k$ (100BCC).
June 16, 2017, 12:26:22 AM
Oh johnny, i have 100 different brand new sock puppets looking for investing advices.
Ready with hundredzzz of bitcoinz!!

Can they all start to post here? Roll Eyes

Send me some BTC criptix

Begging is not allowed and can be banned Smiley

Oh johnny, i have 100 different brand new sock puppets looking for investing advices.
Ready with hundredzzz of bitcoinz!!

Can they all start to post here? Roll Eyes

Send me some BTC criptix

yes of course they can come here.

criptix doesn't have any BTC.

You see our signature space? Im not the faggot campaigning for shitcoins to get pennies and scamming noobs with a 30 page thread full of sock puppets Roll Eyes

What your signature means?
June 16, 2017, 12:20:13 AM
Guaranteed money are always better
Activity: 146
June 15, 2017, 11:42:45 PM
Bitconnect sounds really tempting as I could do the $10k level for max returns but damn its so new and I'm not sure I quite trust the way the system works. Does seem ponzi-ish..

I feel like there's so many ICOs going on right now I'd hate to tie up that much, when I have 3 or other coins I'm waiting to get listed and another 2 I'm waiting on a good selling price.

Anyone actually used Bitconnect for a few weeks or so?
Pages:
Jump to: