Pages:
Author

Topic: My Portfolio - page 23. (Read 73139 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
June 12, 2017, 01:12:30 PM
Bitcoin dropped 350$ and almost every coin dropped too

Yep big money flow to ETH.
I c'ant figure if all this come only from BTC or also alts. I'm always worried to see all these alts dropping just because of the BTC price.

a lot of new ICO's on ETH so btc and alts flowing into ETH to get into the ICO. it will flow back in eventually
June 12, 2017, 01:09:55 PM

can't keep going up, normal to drop a bit, very volatile. if you believe new money is flowing then stick with it.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 12, 2017, 01:08:56 PM

Yep big money flow to ETH.
I c'ant figure if all this come only from BTC or also alts. I'm always worried to see all these alts dropping just because of the BTC price.
June 12, 2017, 01:07:10 PM

bought some ARK too.

What make you think buying ARK now is the right time after its x3 early June and 75M$ marketcap ?
How do you see new ARK and APX positions ? More short or mid/long holdings ?

APX long term at least until the quarterly report.

ARK as their some news should be coming and I like the resistance above 25k. x3 is nothing compared to many that have done x10
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 12, 2017, 01:05:10 PM
Activity: 27
June 12, 2017, 12:59:03 PM

bought some ARK too.

What make you think buying ARK now is the right time after its x3 early June and 75M$ marketcap ?
How do you see new ARK and APX positions ? More short or mid/long holdings ?
June 12, 2017, 12:54:15 PM

bought some ARK too.

I bought Ark for 0,2$
June 12, 2017, 12:39:51 PM
What about Zcl? You will not buy it anymore?

under 50k satoshi

ZCL or ZEN?  

Both, i'm waiting until deposits work, should push the price down.

Bancor cap will be revealed when 80% of the cap is reached.

did you buy some?

I didn't buy Bancor, maybe later on exchange. Eth raised lately and I didn't bought Eth before it raised. I made mistake holding a lot of Ripple for long time. In this time I could have made 6x on my money on lots of other coins for example ETH, Lisk, Waves,Shift,Ubiq.

yes what ifs. just focus on the next one.

bought some ARK too.

June 12, 2017, 12:31:37 PM

under 50k satoshi

ZCL or ZEN?  

did you buy some?

I didn't buy Bancor, maybe later on exchange. Eth raised lately and I didn't bought Eth before it raised. I made mistake holding a lot of Ripple for long time. In this time I could have made 6x on my money on lots of other coins for example ETH, Lisk, Waves,Shift,Ubiq.
June 12, 2017, 11:59:39 AM
Update, I am accumulating APX under 250K satoshi. currently have 2.6 bitcoins
June 12, 2017, 11:58:13 AM
Hmm, have to agree with Johnny this time.
Apart from troubles such as timeliness and fees my biggest problem with BTC is that it is not decentralized at all. The big guys moved in, own the lion share, so fcuk BTC. IMO a great crypto would be a crypto of the people, not like fiat which is held by a happy few - like BTC!

The best crypto model, again IMHO, would distribute 10 tokens to everyone on the planet and call it a day. Probably impossible logistically, but fair still. These godforsaken sharedrops of late, Stellar, Byteball, BTX go to BTC holders as well. The cryptorich getting even cryptoricher.

I would be extremely happy if BTC tripped and fell and died a horrible death, because well I'm a hippie-commie-rat. Vitalik is fine by me, for now, because I believe an enlightened dictator (read philosopher king) is the best form of governance. Ideologically, not necessarily practically, because who's to say the successor isn't simply a dictator. Democracy is utter failure, look to your left and right, abuse and slavery is common place, and there are too many retards to govern themselves. Case in point, a bloody caricature is leading the US now.

Ok sorry for the off-topic mess, couldn't help myself.

BOT
What does your blockfolio look like Criptex? Because you claim sharp contrast to that of Johnny.
Johnny aren't you afraid Bancor will kill Waves eventually? Not necessarily a zero sum game of course.
And the biggest question, how about that Swarm City? It was taken from the hands of a scammer, negative connotation. But might it not be the real thing, and flourish, and rid itself of its stigma?

+1

I think Bancor offers something differenct, its not an exchange per se.

under 50k satoshi
MGO hit two smaller exchanges.

Reached a high of $4.48. Is fluctuating from $2-3 ahead of reaching major exchanges this week like Bittrex.

bittrex this week should be exciting.

did you buy some?

June 12, 2017, 11:04:47 AM
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
June 12, 2017, 06:08:35 AM
Veritaseum now costs 0.000338$ at coinmarketcap lol

VERI is only trading on EtherDelta right now, which isn't very intuitive.  Most likely somebody messed up their sell order.  You see huge dips and spikes in the chart; probably some people messing up their buy orders, too.  If you could buy VERI at that price you listed, it would basically be free money.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
June 12, 2017, 05:10:47 AM
Hmm, have to agree with Johnny this time.
Apart from troubles such as timeliness and fees my biggest problem with BTC is that it is not decentralized at all. The big guys moved in, own the lion share, so fcuk BTC. IMO a great crypto would be a crypto of the people, not like fiat which is held by a happy few - like BTC!

The best crypto model, again IMHO, would distribute 10 tokens to everyone on the planet and call it a day. Probably impossible logistically, but fair still. These godforsaken sharedrops of late, Stellar, Byteball, BTX go to BTC holders as well. The cryptorich getting even cryptoricher.

I would be extremely happy if BTC tripped and fell and died a horrible death, because well I'm a hippie-commie-rat. Vitalik is fine by me, for now, because I believe an enlightened dictator (read philosopher king) is the best form of governance. Ideologically, not necessarily practically, because who's to say the successor isn't simply a dictator. Democracy is utter failure, look to your left and right, abuse and slavery is common place, and there are too many retards to govern themselves. Case in point, a bloody caricature is leading the US now.

Ok sorry for the off-topic mess, couldn't help myself.

BOT
What does your blockfolio look like Criptex? Because you claim sharp contrast to that of Johnny.
Johnny aren't you afraid Bancor will kill Waves eventually? Not necessarily a zero sum game of course.
And the biggest question, how about that Swarm City? It was taken from the hands of a scammer, negative connotation. But might it not be the real thing, and flourish, and rid itself of its stigma?

June 12, 2017, 01:05:25 AM
Activity: 18
June 12, 2017, 12:01:57 AM
MGO hit two smaller exchanges.

Reached a high of $4.48. Is fluctuating from $2-3 ahead of reaching major exchanges this week like Bittrex.
June 11, 2017, 11:57:32 PM
Maybe better wait with Banchor after ICO

I will not buy into Bancor, don't like secrecy

I think that price will drop when it hit exchanges. Some say that it can be a scam even.
June 11, 2017, 11:51:31 PM
Maybe better wait with Banchor after ICO

I will not buy into Bancor, don't like secrecy
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
June 11, 2017, 11:21:10 PM
you are a rich gay...
118BTC,about 236 million RMB
and the project you choose to invest is pretty good!
so envy
June 11, 2017, 11:11:20 PM
What are you doing with MobileGo Johnny? I get 250 for free at Waves

That was fake MobileGo that I get

Yes, MGO hasn't been distributed yet. I will hold my MGO for a while. They will be burning the coin with profits so I expect to do well.

I hope everybody got in on the Veritaseum ICO that jbl888 was talking about back on page 8.  They were going for 30 for 1 ETH and now they're going for 3 or 4 for 1 ETH on EtherDelta.

Veritaseum now costs 0.000338$ at coinmarketcap lol

wait until it hits a real exchange

Did you look at EncryptoTel? Soon will be on bittrex

I did but they had spelling errors on the site so if you can't spell then they are rushing it out. who knows.
Pages:
Jump to: