Pages:
Author

Topic: My Portfolio - page 21. (Read 73139 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
June 14, 2017, 03:35:43 PM
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 14, 2017, 02:40:47 PM
BTS, IOTA & STRAT
June 14, 2017, 02:36:06 PM
update, i only put 10 ETH into DCORP as I'll put another 10 ETH into SONM tomorrow
June 14, 2017, 01:50:47 PM
Oh johnny, i have 100 different brand new sock puppets looking for investing advices.
Ready with hundredzzz of bitcoinz!!

Can they all start to post here? Roll Eyes

Send me some BTC criptix

yes of course they can come here.

criptix doesn't have any BTC.
June 14, 2017, 01:48:28 PM
They say that you will get 30% Roi per month for lending bitconnect.
https://bitconnect.co/learning-center/bitconnect-bitcoin-price-volatility-software

how is that possible? that is quite ridiculous and borderline ponzi scheme then. When someone promises outrageous returns then it's usually fake.

appreciate you bringing different projects.

I'm looking at DCORP and Onplace

I bought some DCorp as well a while ago, I hate derivatives though, but if it'll fill my pockets why not. Rather I invest in project I believe in though, and can get myself behind.

I just put in 2 BTC worth of ETH into Dcorp.

Johnny what do you think about NAV coin ?
I remember NAV old days, nobody believed this can happen..i believe lowest price was 50sat, now nobody wants to sell under 10k, i believe this can go much more higher because we are talking about very good and devoted team. NAV is currently very quiet can we see 50k? Soopy is maybe best developer here.

No, I haven't looked into this one at all. whats special about it?

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 14, 2017, 01:43:45 PM
Oh johnny, i have 100 different brand new sock puppets looking for investing advices.

Send me some BTC criptix
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
June 14, 2017, 12:56:08 PM

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 14, 2017, 10:18:33 AM
ANT XRP BAY ARC SIA TIME TRST SNGLS  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 14, 2017, 08:31:04 AM
I remember NAV old days, nobody believed this can happen..i believe lowest price was 50sat, now nobody wants to sell under 10k, i believe this can go much more higher because we are talking about very good and devoted team. NAV is currently very quiet can we see 50k? Soopy is maybe best developer here.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
June 14, 2017, 06:39:47 AM
https://bitconnect.co/learning-center/bitconnect-bitcoin-price-volatility-software

how is that possible? that is quite ridiculous and borderline ponzi scheme then. When someone promises outrageous returns then it's usually fake.

I bought some DCorp as well a while ago, I hate derivatives though, but if it'll fill my pockets why not. Rather I invest in project I believe in though, and can get myself behind.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 14, 2017, 04:37:48 AM
June 14, 2017, 12:20:33 AM

June 13, 2017, 10:19:26 PM
June 13, 2017, 02:39:35 PM
Have you heard about Bitconnect and lending ?

no i haven't just too many to go through, i have been busy at work so can't go through all.

It will be more clearly when you write in $ too, cause BTC value raised 2x in 2 months.

okay I'll write dollars but in canadian, LOL
Johnny made x14 on his investment. About 21k$ to 290k$. Now if he make again 14x on that 290k$ it will be above 4 mln$

here's hoping, LOL
I have in descending value order Ripple, Waves, Ubiq, BitBay,Shift, LBRY Credits, Komodo, Lisk, Sia,Spectre, Xaur, Zcl, Ark,Verge,Block,Amp,Xdn,Golem,Xlm, DBG, Wings, Darcrus, Trst,Aragon ,Ardor, Edgeless,Burst,Spreadcoin,Rlc,Lunyr,Humaniq,Zen, Wager(ico) and aeternity ico. Most money make me Waves, Ubiq,Shift, LBRY Credits, Komodo, Lisk, Sia,Spectre. Ripple im planning to sell soon.

wow yes that is a lot of coins.
It's quite diversified to say the least.
I'm always holding between 10 and 15 alts at the same time. Not for short term.

I recently cash out all my initial investment, so from now on, only trade with my wins and zero risk.

June 13, 2017, 12:31:12 PM
I'm selling the rest of my ZEN for 8 BTC.
Are you buying anything interesting with the 8 BTC?  Smiley

I might just cash it out to fiat for now. Treading water with BTC and alts, seems they cant decide, pump more or dump. updated OP with portfolio details

Maybe some ICO's?

Looking into some. Wagerr I'm in. Ill do Bancorp. Sonm. What do you like

Status can be good. But I can't find a bitcointalk threat of it.

they are selling a lot of tokens. i don't like it. and that only represents 41% of outstanding. 10% going to previous investors. some red flags.
I' not sure good can come from an ICO advertised on blockfolio... Oversubscribed or overhyped?  One I'm looking forward to is omisego on 26th June.

yes i really like Omise Go as well. thanks for posting
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
June 13, 2017, 11:24:47 AM
Johnny made x14 on his investment. About 21k$ to 290k$. Now if he make again 14x on that 290k$ it will be above 4 mln$

How did you understand this? I mean I only see its portfolio in the first page but is it possible to see the history. There are tons of messages. I couldn't find what I'm looking for. Anyway, the improvement is huge John. Congrats.

What might be confusing is if you are using his first post in this thread as the benchmark. He's actually gone through and edited that initial post along the way as updates occur. You can go through the first several pages where people quote his original message to see what it actually was before all the updates.
June 13, 2017, 11:14:43 AM
It will be more clearly when you write in $ too, cause BTC value raised 2x in 2 months.
June 13, 2017, 11:06:14 AM

How did you understand this? I mean I only see its portfolio in the first page but is it possible to see the history. There are tons of messages. I couldn't find what I'm looking for. Anyway, the improvement is huge John. Congrats.

He started with 16 BTC in March.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
June 13, 2017, 10:57:58 AM

June 13, 2017, 10:33:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: