Pages:
Author

Topic: My Portfolio - page 31. (Read 73139 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 03, 2017, 08:28:20 AM
Johnny how much $ did you invest and how much $ did you earn?

Started with 16 btc and now sitting on 92

So you invested about 18k $ and now have 230k $
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 03, 2017, 06:18:32 AM
Nice thread Johnny00

I'm a bit late on this topic but i'v checked all the previous posts with all your buy/sell opinions (most of them turned out to be good).
Thanks a lot for sharing your advices.

Untill now I was holding only big players (XRP, BTC, ETH, XMR).
I also have ICONIMI and SIACOIN.

With you advice I thing I will try entering some of your coin by selling my XRP position. However in your list, BitBay and Zclassic are the only not yet pumped (I'v missed the May bull trend you've certainly rode)..
I'm waiting for zenclassic to hit bittrex.
I don't know if I should sell siacoin. It seems still promising but not checked if there is any new competition on this.
Activity: 35
June 03, 2017, 02:51:55 AM

Well done!.

I invested just £1.5k pounds (around 1 bit coin) and am now at 5.5 bitcoin.  Much lower than you guys but doing well to accumulate it up at the moment, so my initial outlay risk was low.

I have made around 2 BTC just because of reading this thread... so thanks.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
June 02, 2017, 11:51:43 PM

Well done!
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
June 02, 2017, 11:14:03 PM

June 02, 2017, 11:12:32 PM
What do you think about investing in Ico's? Does the price ussually go up alot after they are added into exchanges?
I see alot of people are talking about Bancor and SONM as good Ico's

It really depends on how love until they get on an exhale  if they get on one right away then I might do an ico otherwise I don't like locking my money up as icos can take a long time. The only ico i have done is mobile go.
June 02, 2017, 11:06:05 PM
I got into WAVES a couple of days ago after coming here and seeing your portfolio, I started a bag at under $1.50 and was just wondering what is your sell target? I've been watching the WAVES project for a while now and I was thinking that it could be worth around $4 to $5, what do you think?

Your post was two weeks ago and it's already at $4.64. Where to?  Smiley

Yeah it was and thanks to Johnny00 I'm glad I got in when I did as my sell target of $5 is getting closer. I might just sell 30% if it hits and keep the rest for the future as I believe Waves has a bright long term future and that the price could go a lot higher. What do you think Johnny00?

No shame in taking profit. Me I'm still holding. Think this crypto bull run still has legs.
Activity: 18
June 02, 2017, 09:49:06 PM
What do you think about investing in Ico's? Does the price ussually go up alot after they are added into exchanges?

The price usually drops

Not true overall. You maybe invested in a coin with bad structure from the start or it just takes a while.. examples:

Waves ICO released at $0.20, sat at ~$0.40 for like a year and is now at $4.72.

Rise ICO released at $0.02 and a year later is trading at $0.042.

I'm in on MobileGO and will likely do Bancor. From my research today on other ICO's, they all feel "off" or are trying way too hard without much substance.
June 02, 2017, 09:42:25 PM
I got into WAVES a couple of days ago after coming here and seeing your portfolio, I started a bag at under $1.50 and was just wondering what is your sell target? I've been watching the WAVES project for a while now and I was thinking that it could be worth around $4 to $5, what do you think?

Yeah it was and thanks to Johnny00 I'm glad I got in when I did as my sell target of $5 is getting closer. I might just sell 30% if it hits and keep the rest for the future as I believe Waves has a bright long term future and that the price could go a lot higher. What do you think Johnny00?

I got in at ICO and still holding 90%.

Waves isn't a "shit coin" in my opinion. The thing is, if you cash out then where do you go? Thanks to this thread as of today I'm in BAY, SHIFT

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
June 02, 2017, 09:32:57 PM

And what coin will you buy for that money from selling waves?

Could we please just stay on the topic of Johnny00's portfolio?
June 02, 2017, 09:29:06 PM

And what coin will you buy for that money from selling waves?
June 02, 2017, 09:20:38 PM
June 02, 2017, 09:13:23 PM
Stratis have a good run
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
June 02, 2017, 08:18:34 PM

The price usually drops
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 02, 2017, 08:16:59 PM
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
June 02, 2017, 08:10:45 PM

June 02, 2017, 08:08:29 PM
What is your predition about BitBay? Do you think it has potential to be in the top10?

Yes. Great developer and team is growing. Join the slack and check out the thread. Undervalued for sure. Not even close to being pumped
Activity: 1
June 02, 2017, 07:34:03 PM
Hi guys Smiley

I am looking to building a good Portfolio for a medium term (12 months) investment ( I have to cover my master cost lol )

which coins, do you suggest in this moment? . Seems  that all good techs already pumped  Undecided
June 02, 2017, 06:43:44 PM

Activity: 75
Merit: 2
June 02, 2017, 02:51:22 PM
What is your predition about BitBay? Do you think it has potential to be in the top10?
Pages:
Jump to: