Pages:
Author

Topic: My Portfolio - page 33. (Read 73139 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 02, 2017, 02:03:32 AM
Hi , do you think Zcl is worth buy-in at this price? I've followed your portofolio , execpt Zcl because i was too late for the snapshot. Also what do you think it will happen with Bay ? It's the only one that got lower since i joined
Thank you for sharing!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 01, 2017, 04:31:05 PM
So ubiq has risen 2.5x since i invested in it, although no where near as many BTC as you it has helped my portfolio grow.

I'm wondering what your target is with it?

Glad you gained. Honestly targets don't make sense in this market. I may sell a small portion at 100k but I will compare that to the overall market at that time. There isn't much holding it back up to 75k unless someone dumps

Thanks.  ZEC is showing as 10 dollars a coin was this the ico value?

Do you mean ZEN? it's only listed on trade satoshi right now with low volume so I'd wait until it's on bittrex. There was no ICO. if you owned ZCL before block 110,000 you got it for free.

Yes Zen. I see.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
June 01, 2017, 04:24:10 PM
So ubiq has risen 2.5x since i invested in it, although no where near as many BTC as you it has helped my portfolio grow.

Glad you gained. Honestly targets don't make sense in this market. I may sell a small portion at 100k but I will compare that to the overall market at that time. There isn't much holding it back up to 75k unless someone dumps

Do you mean ZEN? it's only listed on trade satoshi right now with low volume so I'd wait until it's on bittrex. There was no ICO. if you owned ZCL before block 110,000 you got it for free.
June 01, 2017, 04:23:05 PM
etc
gnt
Zec

great longterm gains

ETC pumped, i would wait.

ZEC, why pay 20% founders fee. ZCL crushes ZEC.

GNT, no product.
June 01, 2017, 03:36:27 PM

Activity: 14
June 01, 2017, 03:19:26 PM
etc
gnt
Zec

great longterm gains
June 01, 2017, 03:18:39 PM

June 01, 2017, 03:16:39 PM
I've bought bitcoin at 2500 $ just before crash
Then you must hold it little longer, i believe till mid of summer. This was not crash, this was cashing out..Now will continue with increase slowly and steady.
Which one is better Zclassic or Zencash?
I thought ZEN is successor of ZCL , and ZCL is done..I'm very confused with this situation, not sure how is going to end. Looking good as opportunity might restore its previous price, 500k but from other perspective those are maybe exit pumps.
Zclassic Shift Ubiq and Ripple nice rise
I think Ripple rise was old school pump on news, and this won't be 100x coin.

Zcl replaces zec. Think about that. Zcl will stick around. Zen is a much more improved coin. Also maybe rumours that the team might fork another coin off of Zcl.

Zen and Zcl will both be strong and kicking. Zen should be listed in bittrex tonight or tomorrow
June 01, 2017, 02:18:28 PM

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 01, 2017, 02:27:47 AM
I've bought bitcoin at 2500 $ just before crash
Then you must hold it little longer, i believe till mid of summer. This was not crash, this was cashing out..Now will continue with increase slowly and steady.
I thought ZEN is successor of ZCL , and ZCL is done..I'm very confused with this situation, not sure how is going to end. Looking good as opportunity might restore its previous price, 500k but from other perspective those are maybe exit pumps.
I think Ripple rise was old school pump on news, and this won't be 100x coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 01, 2017, 12:21:15 AM
Activity: 140
May 30, 2017, 12:21:41 PM
Anyway,to answer your other post, if anyone had doubts about new projects having to lock Stratis coins to build their projects upon Stratis sidechains, here is the answer.

Also all the coming nodes will give it even more value (including masternodes).
May 30, 2017, 12:19:30 PM
I don't know why, but this guy posted this same post on various different threads  Huh
I did, just wanted to tell people, I know some might take it wrong, just tried to help.
Not gonna be sorry because my intentions were good.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 30, 2017, 12:16:21 PM
I don't know why, but this guy posted this same post on various different threads  Huh
May 30, 2017, 11:34:08 AM
guys, not causing FUD, I actually invested in some of these.

https://hackernoon.com/ic-no-1a9c0f786926

Various projects were evaluated and this guy compiled some here which he found to be the worst.

Includes mentions to the Golem (GNT) token, seems like it has no value attached to it, he mentions ICN, MLN, GNO, SingularDTV, Round, DigixDAO.
Just check it if you feel like it matters.

Hope I am helping someone here.

I'm not in any of those and yes i think it may be a bubble and I've said before this is not true investing. You are buying tokens to a software. the owners are the developers. If a company were to buy stratis for example they would just need to pay the developers and not worry about the tokens. The tokens are kind of like bonds but with no equity rights. bubble can burst anytime. everything is pumping and that is a very dangerous thing. just don't invest more than you can afford to lose. Again, no one has a crystal ball and can't predict when the bubble to burst but new money keeps coming to bitcoin and then to altcoins.
He didnt mention stratis, and i dont think that is how it works with stratis. I believe that in order for someone to build a project on stratis sidechains, the project owner has to buy and hold Stratis coins.
May 30, 2017, 08:54:40 AM

Various projects were evaluated and this guy compiled some here which he found to be the worst.

Includes mentions to the Golem (GNT) token, seems like it has no value attached to it, he mentions ICN, MLN, GNO, SingularDTV, Round, DigixDAO.

I'm not in any of those and yes i think it may be a bubble and I've said before this is not true investing. You are buying tokens to a software. the owners are the developers. If a company were to buy stratis for example they would just need to pay the developers and not worry about the tokens. The tokens are kind of like bonds but with no equity rights. bubble can burst anytime. everything is pumping and that is a very dangerous thing. just don't invest more than you can afford to lose. Again, no one has a crystal ball and can't predict when the bubble to burst but new money keeps coming to bitcoin and then to altcoins.
May 30, 2017, 08:48:09 AM

May 30, 2017, 04:46:46 AM

Both are great. Check out the threads and slack/telegram and Join the community.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 30, 2017, 02:07:30 AM
May 29, 2017, 01:22:45 PM
Johnny as no one is giving me a good answer in zencash thread maybe you can help me.
How many nodes can you run per person max with zencash?
thx

250 ish ...

A question : Lets' say i run a secure node with 252 zencash.

How much will i get paid monthly ? 252/42 = 6 x 7.4 = 44.4 zen or only 7.4 zen ?

Johnny have you amend your portfolio lately ?
 Cause i don't see the Ubiq in your list...

And Gupy looks very very interesting.
I have same porfolio than you + gupy and darcus.

OP updated. Sorry i haven't looked into the actual node profit. Have you joined the slack and telegram, others have been looking into it as well.

I like Darcus. I'm not a fan of guppy, don't think it will work really.
Pages:
Jump to: