Pages:
Author

Topic: My Portfolio - page 32. (Read 73139 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 02, 2017, 02:41:15 PM
To be honest every coin  I have I expect to x10 over the next year or two. Just patience for the best projects. I'm not chasing pump and dump coins. Real tech. Real dev team. There are a lot and if anyone notices any coins whih meet the criteria I would appreciate them letting go me know.

Coins that i feel meet criteria that you don't already have in your portfolio (good tech and active dev teams)
TRST
Gulden
EDG
Ardor
SOMN (ICO starts this month)
LBRY

Others I'm holding (most you already mentioned) are waves, bay, komodo, game, ubiq, zclassic, pivx

thanks, I like projects that haven't pumped yet. Seems Bay is the last one, lets see. So many coins so little BTC to spread around. It has been a great run.

I did get into Ardor, but switched it too XtraBytes and already bagged my investment lol.  You are right good coins out at the mment, Only one I'm not sure of is BAY, it looks like its at the top of a pump/rise already.

I was in LBRY as well but the poloniex coins seem to take ages to rise whereas the bittrex ones double over a week!. 

Whats the deal with GULDEN and TRST? I see TRST hasn't had a ramp for a while, so maybe worth a look in.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
June 02, 2017, 01:18:35 PM
To be honest every coin  I have I expect to x10 over the next year or two. Just patience for the best projects. I'm not chasing pump and dump coins. Real tech. Real dev team. There are a lot and if anyone notices any coins whih meet the criteria I would appreciate them letting go me know.

Coins that i feel meet criteria that you don't already have in your portfolio (good tech and active dev teams)
TRST
Gulden
EDG
Ardor
LBRY

Others I'm holding (most you already mentioned) are waves, bay, komodo, game, ubiq, zclassic, pivx

thanks, I like projects that haven't pumped yet. Seems Bay is the last one, lets see. So many coins so little BTC to spread around. It has been a great run.
June 02, 2017, 12:11:57 PM
Did you see XtraBYtes? It grows 60 times in one month time.

There are so many coins, hard to keep up but I don't buy anything that isn't on bittrex. I dont trust Yobit.
June 02, 2017, 12:09:42 PM
ZenCash is dropping

it's not even listed yet. Tradesatoshi is a joke, wait until bittrex
Activity: 3
June 02, 2017, 11:57:24 AM
Thanks for excellent information. Glad I found out about this forum.

June 02, 2017, 10:48:24 AM

TRST
Gulden
EDG
Ardor
LBRY

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 02, 2017, 10:41:40 AM
Did you see XtraBYtes? It grows 60 times in one month time.
June 02, 2017, 10:35:47 AM
Today nice grow in blocknet digibyte and verge
June 02, 2017, 09:52:49 AM
Was there any reason you removed Komodo other than projected slower growth than your current choices? They have an active dev team and seem to be able to easily go 10x in the long run.
He didn't remove Komodo
June 02, 2017, 09:31:45 AM
Was there any reason you removed Komodo other than projected slower growth than your current choices? They have an active dev team and seem to be able to easily go 10x in the long run.
June 02, 2017, 08:32:19 AM
ZenCash is dropping
June 02, 2017, 05:37:31 AM
Did you see Basic Attention Token? Co-founded  is Brendan Eich  JavaScript creator.

The ico sold out in 30 seconds. That's shady I'll wait unul it hit a bigger exchange to reevaluate
June 02, 2017, 05:36:31 AM
Zcl replaces zec. Think about that. Zcl will stick around. Zen is a much more improved coin. Also maybe rumours that the team might fork another coin off of Zcl.

Zen and Zcl will both be strong and kicking. Zen should be listed in bittrex tonight or tomorrow

Ok but what's the point of all those forkings, i have feeling they are researching something using live coins and peoples investments, which is wrong anyway? What is the point creating 10 new coins if ZCL is so good as you claiming they should stick with it..Why do we need so many similar coins?

Coins do different things. Zcl replaces zcash. Zen is an improvement. Someone else may want to create a coin that adds different features as zcl will adapt to zcash. Zcl has the code to help with the fork
June 02, 2017, 05:32:25 AM
Hi , do you think Zcl is worth buy-in at this price? I've followed your portofolio , execpt Zcl because i was too late for the snapshot. Also what do you think it will happen with Bay ? It's the only one that got lower since i joined
Thank you for sharing!

Yes to zcl it will slowly come back up. Good support and great team.

Bay just grew the marketing team to get the word out. It's just one of those coins no one knows about and low price. It's settled in the 700 range and holding. It's just a matter of time. I'd accumulate more
June 02, 2017, 05:21:41 AM
Did you see Basic Attention Token? Co-founded  is Brendan Eich  JavaScript creator.

June 02, 2017, 05:03:49 AM

Thanks.  ZEC is showing as 10 dollars a coin was this the ico value?

Do you mean ZEN? it's only listed on trade satoshi right now with low volume so I'd wait until it's on bittrex. There was no ICO. if you owned ZCL before block 110,000 you got it for free.

Zcl was about 10$ before split. After the split Zcl was 5$ so that means that zencash should cost 5$.
June 02, 2017, 05:01:20 AM
I'm holding:
1 BTC - For longterm gains
10 ETH - For longterm gains
1500 LISK - High hopes for this one
June 02, 2017, 04:59:15 AM
I've bought bitcoin at 2500 $ just before crash
Then you must hold it little longer, i believe till mid of summer. This was not crash, this was cashing out..Now will continue with increase slowly and steady.

I've bought bitcoin at 2500 $. When it hits 2700$ I bought other coins, but other coins dropped too and that was almost the same lose. Now other coins recover and raised but bitcoin not recover yet. I still hold some bitcoin to buy zencash.
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
June 02, 2017, 03:03:41 AM
I think it would rise. The ratio between ETH and ETC; between ZEC and ZCL, I think.
could we see the rise near you?

now: ZClassic (ZCL)
$4.28 (-12.82%)
0.00176897 BTC (-14.44%)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 02, 2017, 02:29:38 AM
Zcl replaces zec. Think about that. Zcl will stick around. Zen is a much more improved coin. Also maybe rumours that the team might fork another coin off of Zcl.

Zen and Zcl will both be strong and kicking. Zen should be listed in bittrex tonight or tomorrow

Ok but what's the point of all those forkings, i have feeling they are researching something using live coins and peoples investments, which is wrong anyway? What is the point creating 10 new coins if ZCL is so good as you claiming they should stick with it..Why do we need so many similar coins?
Pages:
Jump to: