Pages:
Author

Topic: My random thought blog - page 26. (Read 6411 times)

Activity: 1104
Merit: 504
This is who we are.
August 18, 2021, 02:38:57 PM
Individual health decisions are a God given right. Government and Corporations, especially medical ones, are not God. 

This is who we are.
August 18, 2021, 09:22:49 AM
They don't care if you starve.
This is who we are.
August 18, 2021, 09:22:01 AM
Anger from statists who value violence is common. Stay nimble. 
This is who we are.
August 17, 2021, 08:52:03 AM
Expand your liveliness, let the spirit within you burn so the light of it shines.
This is who we are.
August 16, 2021, 05:10:58 PM
Quickly and quietly the future arrives.
This is who we are.
August 15, 2021, 05:18:36 PM
Medicine using monopolistic or tyrannical powers to gain scientific control for study isn't a new phenomenon. My entire life has been as a combatant in a medical war. The current means to conduct this warfare also includes violence against liberty and property. Being convicted of felony possession of prohibited medicines twice in my life, I know intimately how important it is for my childrens health to not be part of the commons. I'm also educated enough academically, to understand the mathmatics being used to model these approaches our public leaders are taking. It's a dishearting act of continued kinetic warfare in the saga of my entire life. I won't be swayed by what I'm sure for many is authentic empathy being popularized in a weaponized manner.
This is who we are.
August 14, 2021, 02:58:02 PM
The nineteenth parallel is geologically active.  Fault lines have some factor in determining where the earthquakes strike. It seems to me that the parallel is also a factor in determining the earths stresses, which are causing an increase in slippage of faults.  However I must state correlation does not equal causation.
This is who we are.
August 13, 2021, 11:14:26 AM
The powers that be are on a mission to shut every thing down out of fear.  Peer to peer currencies using cryptographic mathematics to secure marches on.

https://youtu.be/63tUrM8vHu0
This is who we are.
August 13, 2021, 03:44:15 AM
Policing can only handle random intermittent crime. Why is it then that a load of unconstitutional paperwork exist creating criminals out of the constituents?

https://youtu.be/OWMkmljltvo
This is who we are.
August 12, 2021, 02:29:25 PM
A moneychanger without a person or organization allows anyone to bank themselves. El Salvador legally classifying bitcoin as money tells me we are closer than ever to countries currencies being accessible this way.  Banking ×without bankers is my goal, despite centralised controls.
This is who we are.
August 12, 2021, 02:22:43 PM
Blog time on bitcointalk.org. Supplies to decentralization

What's the topic of discussion? It would be healthier to clarify about this!

Randomness is healthy. Keeps the spatial thinking going.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
August 12, 2021, 12:42:15 PM
Blog time on bitcointalk.org. Supplies to decentralization

What's the topic of discussion? It would be healthier to clarify about this!
This is who we are.
August 11, 2021, 07:57:40 PM
Get government out of healthcare, at every level.
Government is always the problem.
Nonnegotiable and peer to peer currency secure by cryptographic mathematics is the solution. Private money not publicly confiscatable.
This is who we are.
August 11, 2021, 06:41:12 AM
The last two designated leaders of the USA have both predicted a dire future. In ones vision the violence between the constituents will rise over the summer, in the others a drop in the stock market will occur. Why would not both be right? Violent behavior stems from economic warfare. How are countries experiencing added economic stress fairing around the world currently?
This is who we are.
August 10, 2021, 06:51:17 AM
Friends don't let friends join ponzi schemes. Get out of the dollar, the baby boomers defined benefits are here.
This is who we are.
August 09, 2021, 07:34:40 AM
 Service based business will expand dramatically should all payments made to them become a tax write off. Meanwhile public service jobs are expanding.
This is who we are.
August 07, 2021, 01:56:35 AM
It is a basic human right to cultivate and consume any medicinal plant given by God.  How did that reach the point in society where people accept kinetic warfare against those attempting to supply such products to the masses? 

I will tell you my answer, racism and xenophobia. Combined with a monopolistic profit motive.  The medical industry is built on and continuing to commit massive crimes against humanity.
This is who we are.
August 06, 2021, 04:46:52 PM
Perspectives and context change for people depending on various things.  Do what you say, say what you mean. Grab life by the horns and hold on.
Sometimes, I'll watch several different movies that I've seen when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what was going on when I first saw it.

It is not until you watched the same movie more than once that you begin to understand the whole plot and story.

I believe the same occurs when you are listening to music, for example by the second time that you hear a song again.

You would think that you would know the lyrics but it is not always the case.
This is who we are.
August 06, 2021, 04:46:15 PM
Forced medical decisions are the norm in a medical monopoly sponsored by outright prohibition of medicine and scientific study.  This not some exceptionally action being debated politically due to some health emergency. 
Be not deceived.
This is who we are.
August 06, 2021, 01:53:52 PM
Force and violence is being used to enforce a prohibition of medicines used outside of a government protected monopoly of medical or scientific settings.

Creating a scientific truth through the use of unholy dominion is the opposite of light or knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: