Pages:
Author

Topic: My random thought blog - page 21. (Read 6417 times)

Activity: 1104
Merit: 504
This is who we are.
February 12, 2022, 08:04:23 AM
A righteous desire to achieve eternal life by people's faith in the dollars funding science for an shot to cure us all from death is a sin imho. Jesus Christ gives us all generously eternal life by the power of his atonement.
This is who we are.
February 10, 2022, 12:12:48 AM
People who have been spending 3x more than everyone else for decades, to eat organic food that hasnt been geneticly modified, lined up to have genetic modification injections shot into their arms.

This is who we are.
February 08, 2022, 09:26:43 AM
Act as if there's a class action lawsuit finished up and settled from the defund the police protest the police are funding themselves by seizing property unconstitutionally pure tyranny from private parties across the entire country and not returning it there setting up unconstitutional speed traps they're being funded from tax money that is disproportionately affecting a class of people who are not holding regulated assets. There's a story in the Old Testament about the city of Enoch and how everybody there was equal and had no need for anything they're all equally wealthy and comfortable in their life in their community these politicians must think that everybody being in debt is going to create the city of Enoch debt is bondage debt is slavery debt is it for people to be equal it's for people to be divided those in debt and in bondage and those who are not the United States of America's bankrupt
This is who we are.
February 06, 2022, 10:07:42 AM
So does anybody want to speculate on the next government superpower medical experiment on all their constituents / patients?  

I think it's going to be a famine for lowering standards of living, where instead of just going to get in a bread line, you'll be mandated to have your blood sugar tested first.

The military will certainly be involved heavily in this emergency order, not just in making bioterrorism agents, funding pharmaceutical companies, and transporting vaccines, but ensuring doctors and health care workers are not physically attacked by those who are disposed to that sort of behavior in getting their way.

Feel free to add any other possibilities below in this age of
Medical / Economic warfare.

This is who we are.
February 04, 2022, 08:19:47 AM
When I look at the people's whose images are on the paper money, one thing about them is consistent. They are all dead. That money isn't going to buy anyone eternal life no matter if "In God We Trust" is written there. The science of moneies value, is based on time value calculations but the ultimate product of that isn't obtainable using it.  Only Jesus Christ has been recorded as promising eternal life.  Who do you choose to have faith in?
This is who we are.
February 03, 2022, 08:42:29 PM
Thought I would just pop in and record some random activity from today. Visited a bytefederal automatic exchange machine. Made it far enough through the screens to see the limit for exchange on unverified accounts is $300.  I will check if those limits change in the coming days.
This is who we are.
January 26, 2022, 07:56:27 PM
Free market capitalism is impossible to have without decentralized finance. A government fiat is money that is incompatible with capitalism.  Anyone who insist that government support a capitolist system should take the position that fiat money must be done away with.
This is who we are.
January 26, 2022, 10:40:19 AM
I've recently faced digestive issues due to carolina reaper pepper sauce.  Last week my appetites lead me to several days of spicy food consumption.  Many times I have started my day with spicy jalapenos and sauce on potatoes, onions, and eggs. Hash browns from dehydrated and rehydrated potatos is a food that can keep fresh for years. Throw some other very fresh flavors in and the meal is most satisfying when brown, crispy and spicy. Due to this routine of daily high spice levels it didn't cause me to think twice of consuming a sandwich at lunch several days in a row which was prepared with bits of pepper and hot sauce.  After eating spicy food on consecutive days my tolerance to the heat is normally tempered, so adding a carolina reaper sauce on fryed chicken wings didn't even cause me to question for a moment prior to beginning to eat them.  The results although were remarkable in a way I've not experienced before. Now let me be clear, I've consumed and experienced the after effects of fresh peppers and spicy sauce Many times before.  The time which stands out as a moment that made me crave this experience again was at a Thai resturant.  After eating at particular place once I rose from the most delicious spicy sensation I've ever eaten, and felt as if I was lighter and more full of energy than ever before.  Of course I went back again to this very place to eat the same dish and was let down by the heat level of the pepper preparation.  Regardless the after effects while passing these spicy dishes has always been worth the experience of consuming them for me. Now back to last week and weekend. The chicken wings capped off several days of spicy dish consumption. The number they did to my stomach started almost immediately although it didn't help to eat cookies and ice cream for dessert.  Once finished playing some games I had to relax to try to position my stomach in a more comfortable position due to the slow rolling feeling of heat moving around causing discomfort.  Later that night after retiring to bed for sleep, I awoke with the first trip to the commode. From this point on every two hours I awoke to visit the porcelain throne and empty my bowels. This continued through out the night into the morning, finally concluding at noon the next day. My energy levels were still very low the rest of the day, giving me time to sleep. It's been very rare that I've gotten so much sleep as those 24 hours after.  Today three days later I'm ready to write about this experience. I'm glad it was given to me. My mind drifts to those last 2 wings left over from the night.  I'm also making plans to enjoy the heat of the brisket sandwich again. Bring the heat I say. It's passing is a cleanse.
This is who we are.
January 26, 2022, 09:40:43 AM
You can know for sure that debt slavery has never been a gainful means to a valuable healthy lifestyle. It doesn't take long for the cheapened combinations of deceit and out right lies to begin the process to liberty.  Throwing off the system which gives poor leaders a platform to cause havoc is easy as you trust in inspiration from God for man. Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics are inspiration to a future full of promise and hope. So happy to be on the path there with all who join.
This is who we are.
January 25, 2022, 03:11:42 PM
Idolatry and wickedness is a combination
This is who we are.
January 24, 2022, 09:02:29 AM
You think that your government won't completely change the terms and conditions of the rights they offer you.  As anyone who studies the history of the US constitution knows, those rights were deeply debated whether they should even be recorded in writing as they are actually given by God, not governments.  Everything written down by and for governments to administer, is clearly going to be tested as to how much power they actually have over you and your life. As of now, presently, we can see you don't have total rights to a business, a home, or even your physical body. Government has set precedent to take complete control over all the debt slaves. Better slave free money is available. Peer to peer currencies using cryptographic mathematics to secure.
This is who we are.
January 22, 2022, 04:35:33 AM
The US dollar is a corrupted class system of money built on violence and debt slavery.  Just about anything else could be justified as better money, so it's no wonder so many other governments still take the option of running their own fiat systems. Taxation remains as the right of the class permited violence to remove property from the slave class.  Economic justice is only available outside of government fiat in peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics.
This is who we are.
January 18, 2022, 07:34:36 AM
Population figures matter a lot more when countries underwrite debt on their populations as if they are slaves to pay it back.
This is who we are.
January 16, 2022, 05:27:53 PM
The US Supreme Court with the vaccine mandate ruling, has effectively recruited, drafted, and conscripted everyone who wants to remain in the offically sanctioned medical monopoly industry.  It's the war for eternal life being waged by the tyrannical US government.
This is who we are.
January 13, 2022, 05:20:02 AM
Medical Warfare. "propagandized bioterrorism by injection" — Dr Peter McCullough
This is who we are.
January 13, 2022, 04:32:57 AM
Idolatry to the dollar as the source of eternal life takes the truth of who many are and created slaves to the dollar as the public debt climbs.

You cannot buy immortality, it's only given to all through Jesus Christ.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
January 10, 2022, 07:49:52 AM
Are there any known secret orgs that's mission is to break bitcoin and peer to peer currencies? please DM me.
This is who we are.
January 07, 2022, 09:40:00 AM
I'm going to check out up work and other freelancer sites again. Will most likely be fired for my stance on mask wearing.  Have to buy the dip so I must have income.
This is who we are.
January 07, 2022, 09:30:09 AM
No more mask, no mandatory vaccine
This is who we are.
January 03, 2022, 06:37:46 PM
Old money rules are debt based on time value. Hence the ultimate value for those holding it requires eternal life. The pyscops is in establishing the dollar as money which will buy immortality, through edicts and decrees by those who have been given power.  No price is to high to establish this value in the minds of those holding dollars. Better money does not exist, if you continue to believe in the value of unlimited time.
Pages:
Jump to: