Pages:
Author

Topic: My random thought blog - page 22. (Read 6364 times)

Activity: 1104
Merit: 504
This is who we are.
December 26, 2021, 11:43:07 PM
Decrees about health are more palatable to politicians than ones about the system of money.
This is who we are.
December 24, 2021, 10:02:15 PM
In my youth I would ride bikes with my friend Bill, several miles in all directions around the house I stayed at.

There was a grand opening for a mobile phone company out west, which had a blimp floating above the storefront with their logo on it

My friend and I rode past it and dared each other to cut the blimp lose.

So we both got up to speed riding towards it and drew our pockets knives, slashing at the rope tethering it.

That blimp went high enough to hardly even be seen. Then it popped and came falling back down.

We were caught and made to pay for this damage. Bill's Mom paid his half of the $2000 back. I had already spent my summer lawn mowing earnings on beekeeping equipment, so I took a job as a minor, in a pizza place known as Little Caesars.  Was working there still when I eventually moved out of my parents place.
This is who we are.
December 23, 2021, 01:03:17 AM
A medical war being waged against you by government.  Your liberty is falsely promoted in America. You can have your business shut down, personal freedom removed, and even waste your whole life convinced you are sick by the propaganda and actual injuries of vaccines etc.

You're born into a human body, but will a war being waged with debt slavery government money against your freedoms to a healthy, peaceful life be won? The only victory possible is eternal life. Jesus Christ already promises that freely to all. The US dollar is not Jesus Christ. 

What is real money to you?

My God is real to me. 
I pray and practice his truths to Stop the idolatry and debt slavery before it does harm to the generations to come after me.
This is who we are.
December 21, 2021, 09:22:32 PM
While working a seasonal position at @Target, I found out on top of employees being forced to wear masks as a matter of professionalism, as if we are getting paid on the same scale as doctors and nurses, we would also be questioned about our vaccine status.  

Now I don't understand how a store which toes the line on protections offered by government, while contributing through investigatory and procedural resources to government enforcement can also contribute to an atmosphere of fear the way they are. I mentioned this to leadership. I also brought up the way nazi Germany war machine references are used in the unloading and distribution of wares through the store.  Isn't discrimination towards religious beliefs also protected by government? So why does @Target go completely tone deaf when it comes to it?  I pointed out that if they want to promote fear in regards to a health issue while actively marketing alcohol and prescription drugs, which is the leading factor in a majority of deaths of their customers, it is bad leadership. Finally not having armed guards at stores while creating an atmosphere of fear towards a virus with a mortality rate of zero sends a clear message to me about leaderships here.  I made these points and several more.  

I was told seasonal layoffs started on this past Saturday and I was the first to be told to go.  Going to save all the government protection money I was paid in safer, private, peer to peer currencies.
This is who we are.
December 20, 2021, 01:05:20 AM
My position as a Christian anarchist capitalist will be summarized in writing, words, and deeds. Anything else is a compromise in a negotiation with parties to a non existent contract.  I won't quietly be a debt slave.
This is who we are.
December 19, 2021, 07:24:51 PM
Any government allowing organ harvesting also supports lab created humans for pure state ownership. Any politician which votes for debt slavery isn't far past this on the moral spectrum.

Liberty was obtained in a revolutionary war over miniscule amounts of tax compared to today. Legal Representation isn't even a given in the executive office of the USA, under the circumstances.
This is who we are.
December 16, 2021, 08:13:07 PM
Digital diary for anyone to read, although I think those who know me will be most interested.  With the way this site was funded it should remain up indefinitely.
This is who we are.
December 11, 2021, 12:44:08 PM
Same-sex marriage has been protected in the 🇺🇸 laws while plural marriage has been destroyed by military and most importantly mob Actions. The U.S. can not even be considered a country anymore by anyone who critically thinks about it. Even the supreme court doesn't recognize the money as valuable to what is written on it in precedent.
This is who we are.
December 09, 2021, 03:13:26 PM
Knowing one's own reality in your mind in a way that is framed as within the characterization of Jesus Christ is the most powerful force of faith.  When Within a country which allows the freedom of conscious to be maintained in some shape or form. Through your faith you will gain knowledge through the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ.

Separation of church and state that isn't completely possible due to society's Norms of morality. Your training about those who don't have good hygiene will be complete when the masks come off. Eternal life will be possible
This is who we are.
December 06, 2021, 12:12:13 AM
A vaccine is an immune system performance injection, the same as a muscular hormone injection is to physical strength building. Why is one commonly accepted while the other is prohibited?
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
December 05, 2021, 05:04:39 PM
In a dream, we travel along different lines of life, along our own or someone else's, we can be in a future that will not take place or in the past which did not exist, but at the same time it can be very similar to the real past. Also, we may not be in the first person, but in the role of the caretaker. An interesting fact is that if you look in the mirror in a dream, then most likely you will see yourself as you have never seen before, or you will see someone else altogether
This is who we are.
December 03, 2021, 03:45:13 PM
Was cleaning the fryer at the McDonald's I work at and burned my hand in the grease on the last day of November 2021.   Was distracted by various things at the job and will try to rectify the problem by finding focus music to listen to from brain.FM
This is who we are.
December 03, 2021, 03:26:38 PM
Every time you fast should you be contributing the expense of the food to someone else, therefore not causing any shortages or disruptions in the food supply system?  People who work on a farm, they must really like to eat that's why they work on a farm.  Automatically getting food is now possible through means of man and always of God.
This is who we are.
December 01, 2021, 11:59:01 PM
Do shoddy poorly constructed new buildings become worthy fixer upper projects or better suited to be torn down?  Has to do with plenty of conditions, primarily the people located in and around them.
This is who we are.
November 26, 2021, 04:43:24 PM
Who is/was America? An Italian who owns two entire continents? One named North, the other South, and a small patch in between called central. 
This is who we are.
November 20, 2021, 09:05:18 AM
Idolatry to money as if you can buy your way to eternal life is the downfall of the value of the American dollar. Steal a person can see that time is not money just because it is used for the compensation schedule of value it doesn't imply that eternal life will be achieved using money. Playing God with money and value has consequences.  Money is and has always has been a form of Arbitrage and trade synthesis value. Despite all the time value of money calculations in finance.
This is who we are.
November 14, 2021, 08:49:48 AM
The drug problem in the United States of America is careening from an.illegal one to the legally tendered abuses of government fiat money.  The freedom of conscience will overcome as it has in times past. Just study the examples of Jesus Christ who taught that when following him in faith, all will be healed. See Luke 9.
The Supreme law of all is of God, not of Government. The founders of America who signed the Constitution knew that. Just read the US Constitution including the Bill of Rights for proof. The language is plain there as well, that all can understand.  The road back to liberty for a freedom loving people has never an easy one, but in Jesus Christ all burdens are made light. 
This is who we are.
November 14, 2021, 01:43:05 AM
Counterfeiting God's Laws seems to have become quite a terrifying issue for men. Confusion and chaos is resulting.

May you all have order.

Love
VL
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
November 11, 2021, 02:18:28 AM
i should read more
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
November 10, 2021, 11:55:50 PM
I think there will have to be a happening.

Insane simulation theory says we will be that beginning, after we 'do what we have to' and 'ascend'.

I was once up for 6 days on ethylphenidate writing this dumb story about the frozen wastelands of our post automation future, and I literally believed God was going to flood this world and I would have to start things over in the old Greek days of eudaimonia.   It was rather... strange.

I hope all is well.

'
Pages:
Jump to: