Pages:
Author

Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum! - page 2. (Read 4810 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
January 28, 2019, 12:20:42 AM
The story is almost the same, I have ethereum and when the price goes up I do not directly sell it keep saving it because I hope the future price will be even higher, but it is not as expected because ethereum dropped dramatically and until now I still keep my ethereum and I believe when ethereum will rise again to its normal price
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 27, 2019, 10:04:48 PM
looking at the conditions that exist today are indeed quite difficult to accept the fact. Crypto that continued to fall made a lot of harm if it could not hold back and wait for the best moment. ethereum including one of altcoin who actually has potential. look at the current low price, of course, is not the right thing if thus selling it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
January 27, 2019, 10:01:39 PM
Despair is sure to be there for everyone because they see the eth market down considerably,
but we must be optimistic that one day all the altcoins will rise again for the price.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
January 27, 2019, 09:16:58 PM
Everybody has a sad story to tell about a crypto investment or coin, it's just that yours is with Ethereum. My own sad story is with QTUM which I bought for $6+ each but currently worth $2 in the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
January 27, 2019, 07:55:32 PM
what has happened to use as learning to be better in the future, we do not know what will happen to the coin in the future,
but regretting it is also useless, it is better to look for strategies so that we can get greater profits.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
January 27, 2019, 07:46:00 PM
If anyone has entered the market since 2017, and greed makes us wrong. All of them have a sad story with their investment. To me, it is many times to miss the opportunities that make my life more comfortable with money
Activity: 616
January 27, 2019, 07:15:04 PM
Everyone here in my opinion must know the history of Ethereum which is very potential and nicknamed the king of ICO, precisely in 2017 ethereum rocketed the price above $ 300 and is very different from now which is only $ 114. this year all coins have bad luck not only EThereum, I want to see the price of Ethereum like before.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
January 27, 2019, 06:46:09 PM
your story makes me remember my experience with ETH. at the beginning of 2018 the price of ETH> 1000 $ and at that time I could not afford it, and when the price of ETH dropped to 500 $, 400 $ even up to 300 $ I had a 200 $ buy target. and my target of 200 $ was realized, so I immediately bought it. but I was out of luck. I think that 200 $ is the lowest price for ETH, but who would have thought it could hit <100 $ last year. until now I'm still patient waiting for prices to rise.
Activity: 1358
January 25, 2019, 08:37:47 AM
not just only ethereum went down the price, but also all cryptos in the market, did you already sold your ethereum? if not just keep it hold for now, it will increase the price someday.   
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 25, 2019, 05:52:18 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
so, did you have time to buy ethereum? or just monitoring the price development?
I might be sadder, because I trade in ethereum, I bought it when the ethereum price was high and until now I still hold it because the price of ethereum has decreased, this is very sad.
Activity: 644
January 23, 2019, 08:54:30 AM
Of course, we must learn from our mistakes and draw conclusions, but in crypto this is difficult to do. We never know exactly what the price will be at one time or another. This is a feature of cryptocurrency. And as a sign of support, I will say that I have a similar sad story with eth, so we are many.
Activity: 574
January 23, 2019, 08:38:19 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

You're the lucky ones, some people bought Ethereum for $1000. Imagine how much they lost and how much they have to wait when Ethereum will rise again to $ 1000. So do not worry, there is no reason for sadness, Ethereum will definitely return to the mark of $ 330 and will go higher soon! Wink
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
January 23, 2019, 08:31:04 AM
All have done mistakes like this, you are not alone and its normal its life and you cant live withhout mistakes so i have bought monero when BTC was 8.5k$ thought its good time to buy as soon we would see bull again but it wasnt right ,it was start of bear market so its normal we have this situation we learn from our mistakes.
everyone must have made mistakes and mistakes can become learning to get better so you can succeed. still dare to try because the market won't be so bad and market movements cannot be predicted so try your best and hopefully get good. A sad story does not need to dissolve in sadness because it can make you unable to progress and you will fall so that you remain enthusiastic, sure there will be beauty coming.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
January 23, 2019, 08:11:02 AM
All have done mistakes like this, you are not alone and its normal its life and you cant live withhout mistakes so i have bought monero when BTC was 8.5k$ thought its good time to buy as soon we would see bull again but it wasnt right ,it was start of bear market so its normal we have this situation we learn from our mistakes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
January 23, 2019, 08:04:09 AM
I have another story. I heard about Ethereum when its price was 8$ but didn't know anything about cryptocurrency, so I didn't buy it in 2015. Therefore, you need to make decisions quickly and study as much information as possible.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
January 23, 2019, 07:57:22 AM
I bought etherium when its price dropsvto 320$ late last year but it keep falling i bought again at 200 and 150$ but still price go down though i' m current lossing i still kerp holding my eth and hoping 1 day it would start to recover again Sad.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 23, 2019, 07:40:40 AM

You could feel even worse if you invested in ETH at  $1.4 k  You could take like x5 profit in the meantime but you decided for long term  holding. ETH price will recover as it is a high potential coin but we will have to wait for another bull run.

Somehow I feel the same way even when I just invested 18ETH while the price was $600, I lost amount but I'm not gonna sit and cry over it so when I realized it going to drop more because of BCH fork, I dump and bought back at $100 so I still collected more than 18 after all. Its all that matters for now not the price.
Activity: 168
January 22, 2019, 07:29:34 PM
for all of us this is a very good lesson. I think that in the future we will not allow such errors
Activity: 602
January 22, 2019, 07:25:17 PM
You could feel even worse if you invested in ETH at  $1.4 k  You could take like x5 profit in the meantime but you decided for long term  holding. ETH price will recover as it is a high potential coin but we will have to wait for another bull run.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 22, 2019, 12:49:42 PM
I regret your story, but do not despair, this is life, it provides many opportunities, your losses today are your acquisitions tomorrow. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: