Pages:
Author

Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum! - page 7. (Read 4810 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 05:15:07 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

Probably many investors in the crypto market can tell a similar story. I also bought Ethereum at about $ 250, now it has dropped significantly. Some bought it at a price of $ 700 or more. I really hope that from next year the situation will gradually change for the better.
Activity: 952
Merit: 363
Duelbits
December 20, 2018, 01:42:46 PM
Then you get rekt, invest with your own strategy dont invest because other people. Iam reading this thread, you dont know why you buying Ethreum for your asset digital investment. You should have a reason if you keep hold the coins.
copper member
Activity: 496
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 01:38:49 PM
No need to grieve with ethereum prices that have fallen, ethereum will be able to rise and provide benefits to make the economy better.
Activity: 238
December 20, 2018, 01:33:49 PM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

you did not lost 50% of your first money
I call that's a luck!
if you keep them by now. it would be 75% loss! so it's definitely a luck
Activity: 420
December 19, 2018, 03:19:48 AM

Do you have any idea how many people this year were disappointed in the whole sphere and in Ethereum in particular? I can't believe It was a good start. I wonder how they will be attracted to this market this time.
Activity: 182
December 18, 2018, 05:26:10 AM
Cryptocurrency so interesting that you can not predict what will happen to your asset in a year. Will he survive at all, but if you guessed and invested in the right coin - you are rich and provided with money for life.
Activity: 378
December 18, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

we have the same experience. we never know how the market will whether develop or even drop. when the first time I know that ETH was down, I was bit panic but I try not to sell it since I expect that the price will be like as the last price. on the other hands, it doesn't happen as like we expected, the price is going down and down. the one thing that I can do is just holding the ETH and waiting for the good price. hoping we don't lose out.
Activity: 210
December 18, 2018, 05:08:31 AM
You know how many times I've seen this, only with other coins. The most interesting case was with RDD. Look at the graph of this coin and be horrified. I bought 6 Satoshi, then sold for 9, and the next day it was already 40.
Activity: 320
December 18, 2018, 04:58:08 AM

Many people have a similar story in their piggy Bank. I personally believed very much in Ethereum in 2017, and even bought a couple of coins, but fortunately I was prompted to sell them in time, because people knew about the upcoming problems in the company. Thank you to them.
Activity: 490
December 16, 2018, 05:10:55 PM
Stories like yours can be told by any person who has begun to engage in crypto currencies during the past year and a half, and I am sure that among your friends there will be a disastrously small number of people who could tell that they have earned very well during this time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
December 16, 2018, 05:10:16 PM
A year ago, you could sell Eth coins for $ 1000-1400. Now there is a market correction, if you still have not sold your coins, then just keep holding. In the future, there are a lot of good events at the ethereum platform.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 05:04:01 PM
You had a lot of opportunities to sell, while making almost 500 percent profit, and even after the market slump, you could still make about 300 percent profit. Just greed takes its toll.
Activity: 438
December 16, 2018, 04:47:23 PM
I bought ETH at 1 ETH = 1K $. And at the current price 1 ETh = $ 90. My property has been divided over 10 times. I still keep the hope that the ETH will rise again in the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 04:36:24 PM
Whether you bought Ethereum or other coin, you will be at loss, because it is general case and we should not blame Ethereum for that. The current prices are shocking for most of Crypto community, but this is how Crypto market works, it is volatile market and we should accept the losses if we aim for huge return.
Activity: 336
December 16, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

The main thing is not to sell at the price that exists now, then you will not incur losses and you will only have to wait until the price rises and you can earn on it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
December 16, 2018, 04:12:19 PM
I also experienced unpleasant things with ethereum in January if we had as much as 0.1 ethereum, we easily got 40 $ more, now 0.1 only gets less than 10 $
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 16, 2018, 04:04:15 PM
Don't give up. As you can see all the whole crypto space is bleeding, not just eth
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
December 16, 2018, 04:02:32 PM
Most of the altcoins are like ethereum chart because of btc dumps, so ethereum price is normal why are you so surprised about this:) Don't worry it is big ethereum so they can recover again fastly, I have no doubt about it.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
December 16, 2018, 04:00:02 PM
Hopefully you still have confidence in the crypto market. ETH too much bad news and in fact the ETH is not really perfect. In this downtrend, ETH risks falling to $ 50. But do not be too worried, do not cut or sell off the coin. You hold all, the market will soon grow back in the near future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
December 16, 2018, 03:55:36 PM
We all need to stop looking at the coinmarketcap and hypnotize the price of ether. Until the General uptrend in the market starts and Ethereum solves the scalability problem-it is unlikely that the price will return to historical highs.
Pages:
Jump to: