Pages:
Author

Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum! - page 5. (Read 4810 times)

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
December 30, 2018, 03:36:49 PM
At the moment, I can only recommend to wait until the price of Ethereum again fall to $ 100, or even lower, and only then buy it. This should happen in early January, so you should be careful, because if you buy Ethereum for this price, you will get a big profit in a fairly short time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 03:00:46 PM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
This sad story is well known, almost everyone has lost money this year in cryptocurrencies. But blockchain technology didn´t die, everyday this technology is stronger and stronger, so do not care only about the price and wait for the adoption.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 02:59:08 PM
Not only in ethereum. All crypto residents are currently suffering from sadness and crypto will decline in a very long time. All the sums that the experts conveyed did not come over. So as to make investors more depleted save the price of the object. Even so, they are confident that there will be a lasting recovery soon,
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
December 30, 2018, 02:41:30 PM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

Stay calm, you will see the bulls again the same way as you have seen the bears operating. These are the downside of the business in which you are. Those who are fast to beat the bad markets are the winners of the day. Those who see the good market coming also are the winners in the bull time so this trend willl never stop. There will be a winner and a loser always.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 02:07:06 PM
The volatility of altcoins or coins in general, sometimes makes it difficult to predict the market trend. If you are not a holder, it will be better you trade the coin by buying when you notice that the price had plunged and sell after you might have got your profit. That not withstanding, ethereum is a good coin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
December 30, 2018, 01:36:46 PM
Now ETHERIUM costs $ 138, a few weeks ago it costs 90, some of these jumps drive you crazy, but we hold on as best we can and I personally believe that ETH in the future will cost more than $ 300, so keep it and just calmly watch, it’s worse to be can not!
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
December 30, 2018, 12:57:29 PM
I had a sad story when I bought NEM at 0.7, rose to $ 2, but I expected that there would be no growth yet, now it is at 0.07 and I am in a very strong drawdown, but I am waiting for growth, and I am confident that the market will recover
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
December 30, 2018, 12:52:21 PM
One should not expect  the market to remain the same, also cryptocurrency is volatile, so I am not surprised ethereum dropped to that level. Nonetheless, this is an opportunity for those who would like to make more profits from this same gem, because I see ethereum as s gem.
This same coin went as low as $80, yet, it has surged again to higher price than that, almost double of the previous price.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 447
December 30, 2018, 12:27:06 PM
Desperate will only make your condition worse, ethereum is a strong and popular project. Be patient, ethereum will not die and still be able to recover and have a future, and if you can hold on then in the future you will benefit.
That's right because the key to achieving a brilliant future is to be patient in addition to thinking positively in the face of changes that we sometimes don't want at all.
copper member
Activity: 409
December 30, 2018, 12:07:38 PM
Desperate will only make your condition worse, ethereum is a strong and popular project. Be patient, ethereum will not die and still be able to recover and have a future, and if you can hold on then in the future you will benefit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
December 30, 2018, 11:53:32 AM
please do not lose hope in ethereum it will be back on its all time high price when market recovers.. lets just wait for it
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
December 30, 2018, 11:43:21 AM
like other people's stories, almost everyone also experienced the same thing as his investment in the form of ethereum. but being patient will surely give tangible results, and ethereum can certainly rise again
there are much sad and happy stories from people's experienced,and it could be important lesson for us to avoid same mistakes.take good lesson and left the bad lesson
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 11:39:17 AM
Not only are you a person who feels like that, I also feel the same as you feel. I'm sure some of the people in this forum also feel sad because of the sharp drop in the price of Ethereum. But I still have confidence that the price of Ethereum will definitely come back up and in the end I will be happy to get profits through Ethereum, for that be patient and still have full confidence that eventually the price of Ethereum will rise much higher than the previous high.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
December 30, 2018, 11:35:26 AM
yeah  like you i buy etheruem in 200$ price after a month the price is getting low and i made a decision to sell it to buy xrp and i earn profit with short time hehe, but to lost hope in etheruem guys for sure eth will boom this coming 2019.
Activity: 392
December 30, 2018, 11:32:54 AM
like other people's stories, almost everyone also experienced the same thing as his investment in the form of ethereum. but being patient will surely give tangible results, and ethereum can certainly rise again
Activity: 406
December 30, 2018, 11:30:01 AM

I started investing in crypto in June 2017. And yeah even then Ethereum price was higher then it is now, when I first invested in it. But alot has happened in between, and I'm here more in long term, so I don't really care if the price is low now, that's even better because theres our second chance to pick up some ETH cheap Wink This all won't matter in 5-10 years because real crypto projects will skyrocket!
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 30, 2018, 11:23:40 AM
In my opinion, you should not despair when the current eth price falls too low, don't worry that the price of eth in 2019 will reach the highest price, because the more days I see many people invest in eth.

You are not alone. I am also sure that in 2019 the price of Ethereum will rise. This will be due to the introduction of a new technology called Casper.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
December 30, 2018, 11:22:03 AM
So you have bounght at that price am i right?then in 2017 many users just entered to cryptoworld and most of them knew about ETH and others from news so many bought BTC in 19k so this was lesson for everyone.
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
December 30, 2018, 11:17:37 AM
My story is only indirectly related to Ethereum, it's about scam ICO projects. Although it is unhappy, it will be a lesson for new entrants to this market like me.
copper member
Activity: 84
December 30, 2018, 11:17:00 AM
Be patient the market will do the rise again, just hold your ethereum coins because theres a big possibility of thereum price high by next year. The price youre experience now is normal, as we can see that the price is flactuating going up and down even a spkit of a seconds the prices directly change. Don't worry my friend ethereum is a legitimate coins and uses my most of the icos platform so just be patient it will be on the top early next year.
Pages:
Jump to: