Pages:
Author

Topic: My small advice about crypto market - page 40. (Read 3894 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 08:43:14 AM
What can I say to the crypto market is just don't give up and keep on moving.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 25, 2018, 08:18:49 AM
Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

This makes a lot of sense. It's a cycle and eventually good times will come. The thing is just there will be times when it will take a very long duration before the cycles moves and if you're not prepared for that, you'd be pressured by dumps and crashes to decide to opt out at a loss. Regret will come afterwards.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 07:59:47 AM
Well personally, I advise you to invest in Socratus this new and rapidly growing enterprise that does not deceive but at first I thought that the ransome swindlers and then made sure that the ochent is a good project
Activity: 100
Merit: 5
June 25, 2018, 05:46:08 AM
Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
Pages:
Jump to: