Pages:
Author

Topic: My story and where it is now..... - page 9. (Read 6938 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 460
December 30, 2022, 11:02:43 AM
As some of you know, I have been dealing with a lot in my life over the past 2 years. Honestly, I have been dealing with it a lot longer, but the last 2 years have been where it has gotten a little scarier than the rest.

I had made it to almost 40 years old and had started to make a name for myself here on the forum. I also started feeling a little different as far as health went. I had noticed my heart was always racing without anything to make that happen. Wasn't doing drugs, wasn't drinking heavily, nor was I abusing any pills. I decided to go get myself checked out. I was diagnosed with heart failure myself. At the time I had piss poor insurance and I feel like some doctors treat patients differently based on whether they do or do not have insurance and the type of insurance they have. If you're a rich person with great insurance or cash, you're gonna get the best treatment. If not, well I feel like you get shit on.

After reading your story, I was reminded of the story of my grandfather, whom I love very much.
This is almost the same as my grandfather's story in 2015 in July, my grandfather's disease was also heart failure and our situation at that time only had the lowest level of insurance, namely class 5 in the hospital, while the care my grandfather needed was level two and one, in the end, we just relied on the money in our savings and sold almost 80% of my family assets to save him, but in the end, we couldn't save him because the operating costs for my grandfather were not enough and the insurance didn't want to cover it because it was very expensive, 1 week after that my grandfather died.

Hopefully, you can be healthy and live your daily life like when you were young, may God always give you health and 2023 will be a bright year for you.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
December 30, 2022, 09:11:59 AM
That was a hell of a read, literally...

Despite the fact that the cause of your story is shocking and saddening, it also goes to show what kind of place this forum can bein a very positive way thanks to your openness and your very touching and plausible words about how things can go in life.

Too many people tend to take too many things for granted, at times me included. Reading your text made me think more than twice. You probably take nothing for granted anymore as you are constantly confronted with your physical problem(s) and I can imagine what you must be going through mentally.

My feeling is, and I can only speak for myself, that when things go well for a certain period of time I forget to remind myself with reasonable frequency that health and luck is temporary.

Your words come with maximum transparency and seriously, I thought my life is fucked when I had a toothache a while ago over night before I was able to see the dentist the next afternoon. Reading that you got 28 teeth extracted slightlyput things into perspective again...

There aren't many things to say here for me I guess as I haven't experienced anything concerning heart diseases so far. One thing is for sure though: I truly thank you for your openness as it proves that sharing such personal stories should become more of a status quo within our society. People are thankful for it, people benefit from it, especially those who might be concerned with similar problems. But also those who find themselves in an overall comparable desperate situation.
And the very few who might abuse honesty and transparency to stigmatize someone as weak will only lose the battle against empathy when more people open up about all kinds of problems.

@yahoo62278, I sincerely hope everything turns out the best way possible for you and I would be more than happy to keep reading your posts here for many, many years to come. Despite these difficult conditions, I hope you can still enjoy NYE with a sense of bravery and the ambition to consider the race for health started, to win it and to make 2023 a positive turning point in your life for the better! My thoughts are with you!

All the very best wishes!
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
December 30, 2022, 06:15:44 AM
bacteria possibly living on plaque which could cause problems for the heart via the bloodstreams.
Yeah, that was the first thought I had when he mentioned getting the extractions but I didn't want to bring it up--and I also assumed yahoo62278 informed his dentist about what's going on with his heart and that the dentist would take that into account.  But at this point I think the risk of infection has diminished (maybe Dr. Leo could weigh in on that, because I haven't researched it).

Hope your holiday was good, yahoo62278.  Still sending positive vibes your way!
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
December 30, 2022, 05:14:23 AM
As some of you know, I have been dealing with a lot in my life over the past 2 years. Honestly, I have been dealing with it a lot longer, but the last 2 years have been where it has gotten a little scarier than the rest.
~~~~

I am very sorry for what happened to you
I also hope two things
- that your intervention goes well
- that many others learn to monitor their health

Yesterday I queued for 12 hours at the hospital to check if I had broken a finger (locked in the car door)
checks are always good to do

Thank you, I hope it goes well too. Was the finger broken?

fine thanks
nothing compared to what you will get dear yahoo
in the past maybe we had some arguments, we didn't hang out much we talked about it a lot
I don't write much in international zones
I'm not writing to +1
I don't write to say "Christmas" phrases

I really write to wish you all the best

and to urge anyone (as you said) to do checks
legendary
Activity: 3556
Merit: 4191
December 30, 2022, 05:00:49 AM
~~~~

I also hope two things

Yesterday I queued for 12 hours at the hospital to check if I had broken a finger (locked in the car door)

Thank you, I hope it goes well too. Was the finger broken?

Your story will be a great testimony.

sir @yahoo62278, I'd just love to quicken your mind with a few words of faith taken from the holy Bible, in Luke 8:43–48 and John 11:1–44.

Our God is a good God; he did not allow you to die after you lost your mother at age 17, you did not die after going through surgery that resulted in cutting out most of your aorta to replace it with some medical tubing, and you did not die even when water surrounded your heart. Sir @yahoo62278, your case may be hereditary, but I pray for your healing; your life shall not be cut short. According to Luke 8:43–48, "a woman had been subject to bleeding for twelve years, and no one could heal her." The day she encountered Jesus, the bleeding that she had suffered for 12 years stopped. I don't know about your religious life, but I pray that the healing hands of the Lord God come upon you. You are healed, you are favored, and you are blessed, Amen.

John 11:1–44: So a man named Lazarus was very sick, so his sister sent a message to Jesus Christ, telling him that the one he loved was sick, but Jesus said, "The sicknesses will not end in death." Sir or ma'am, your illness will never end in death, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Going further, before Jesus could get to Lazarus, he had already died, but Jesus prayed, and power came from above and awakened Lazarus; after that, he lived for more years.

@yahoo62278, Your case is different because you are still alive, and you will continue to live, fulfilling your heart's desires. I pray for you; your system will respond remarkably to every treatment you receive. Through God's miracle of good health, may he deliver you and give you good health, amen.

Dr. B_S
Thank you

Yahoo62278, you have told something which no one ever thought. No one could have imagined what could be going on with you and also it shows that human being is helpless against nature.

I do hope you get better after your final surgery early next year.

What you have been going through is something that only you can feel and understand. Once you will be back to normal life and this phase of life is over, what changes will you want to make in life?  I am asking this because I know people who are in such situations knows the reality of life and their advice/words mean a lot as they speak from the heart.
Thank you. Far as changes go, with a heart transplant life will be completely different. I will have to eat 1st, I cannot go to buffets anymore, I have to ask to make sure but I may not even be able to eat out, along with tons of medications for the rest of my life.

@Yahoo62278 Sir I couldn't stop my tears after seeing your life story. If man does not manage his youth properly then he has to face some sufferings in later life.  It is normal for germs to nest in the human body.  But there are certain rules of food at the speed of people's movement, which if followed, the body will be very fit.  But @yahoo62278 used to consume alcohol, smoking and other drugs from his youth which are very harmful to health.

@yahoo62278 mentions caution to people here.  Because he told people to stay away from this drug by showing his life story even in great pain.  Because here he didn't mention asking for money he said I can cover my treatment with whatever assets and insurance I have.  But if I live a decent life while I'm on treatment, I may be in a crunch for gas, food, rent, etc.  And he has a life insurance from which he will be silent on a large scale his insurance will play a large role in the treatment.

And when I read your life story I started joking myself.  And every morning I run 3 km road.  Exercise is a very beneficial health strategy that keeps health away from disease.  And I keep myself away from smoking and drinking and advise other people to stay away from drinking too.

finally, I want to say a little more, if Yahoo sir is in trouble, then we will help by failing little by little.  We will allocate some amount of wealth from whoever has the wallet for Sir.

Health is wealth.  We will take care of our own health.  Smiley

Thank you
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 28, 2022, 09:11:13 PM

@Yahoo62278 Sir I couldn't stop my tears after seeing your life story. If man does not manage his youth properly then he has to face some sufferings in later life.  It is normal for germs to nest in the human body.  But there are certain rules of food at the speed of people's movement, which if followed, the body will be very fit.  But @yahoo62278 used to consume alcohol, smoking and other drugs from his youth which are very harmful to health.

@yahoo62278 mentions caution to people here.  Because he told people to stay away from this drug by showing his life story even in great pain.  Because here he didn't mention asking for money he said I can cover my treatment with whatever assets and insurance I have.  But if I live a decent life while I'm on treatment, I may be in a crunch for gas, food, rent, etc.  And he has a life insurance from which he will be silent on a large scale his insurance will play a large role in the treatment.

And when I read your life story I started joking myself.  And every morning I run 3 km road.  Exercise is a very beneficial health strategy that keeps health away from disease.  And I keep myself away from smoking and drinking and advise other people to stay away from drinking too.

finally, I want to say a little more, if Yahoo sir is in trouble, then we will help by failing little by little.  We will allocate some amount of wealth from whoever has the wallet for Sir.

Health is wealth.  We will take care of our own health.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
December 28, 2022, 10:44:16 AM
Yahoo62278, you have told something which no one ever thought. No one could have imagined what could be going on with you and also it shows that human being is helpless against nature.

I do hope you get better after your final surgery early next year.

What you have been going through is something that only you can feel and understand. Once you will be back to normal life and this phase of life is over, what changes will you want to make in life?  I am asking this because I know people who are in such situations knows the reality of life and their advice/words mean a lot as they speak from the heart.
Activity: 532
Merit: 508
What do you believe in?
December 27, 2022, 01:20:24 PM
 Your story will be a great testimony.

sir @yahoo62278, I'd just love to quicken your mind with a few words of faith taken from the holy Bible, in Luke 8:43–48 and John 11:1–44.

Our God is a good God; he did not allow you to die after you lost your mother at age 17, you did not die after going through surgery that resulted in cutting out most of your aorta to replace it with some medical tubing, and you did not die even when water surrounded your heart. Sir @yahoo62278, your case may be hereditary, but I pray for your healing; your life shall not be cut short. According to Luke 8:43–48, "a woman had been subject to bleeding for twelve years, and no one could heal her." The day she encountered Jesus, the bleeding that she had suffered for 12 years stopped. I don't know about your religious life, but I pray that the healing hands of the Lord God come upon you. You are healed, you are favored, and you are blessed, Amen.

John 11:1–44: So a man named Lazarus was very sick, so his sister sent a message to Jesus Christ, telling him that the one he loved was sick, but Jesus said, "The sicknesses will not end in death." Sir or ma'am, your illness will never end in death, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Going further, before Jesus could get to Lazarus, he had already died, but Jesus prayed, and power came from above and awakened Lazarus; after that, he lived for more years.

@yahoo62278, Your case is different because you are still alive, and you will continue to live, fulfilling your heart's desires. I pray for you; your system will respond remarkably to every treatment you receive. Through God's miracle of good health, may he deliver you and give you good health, amen.

Dr. B_S
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
December 27, 2022, 11:31:49 AM
~~~~

I also hope two things

legendary
Activity: 3556
Merit: 4191
December 26, 2022, 07:18:03 PM
I feel emotional while reading your story. You're an amazing but behind that amazingness as what we'd known you through the forum, just as you've said we all have our own battles. I'm praying for your recovery and the upcoming surgery that everything's going to be fine. I know how it feels because my daughter was also diagnosed but with a different disease early 2nd quarter of this year but she's now in good condition and healthy again, thank God. I hate to see it on how the hospital, staff and nurses had treated me and my daughter as if we're not worth of their time so, I do really understand how it feels when you've told the first part of your story regards on how these medical staff treats their patient.
Always take some fresh air and don't worry that much yahoo, I know that your situation now is tough but being worry free will give you some nice energy and it's good for you to avoid thinking a lot and stress.
Thank you, glad your daughter is ok.

I go through @yahoo62278 heartbreaking post at least once a day and try to understand its importance and impact in my life.  The loss of mother early in Yahoo Sir's life has affected the vacuum of life to some extent which is partly responsible for the present situation.  The pain of losing one's loved ones in the family life and somewhat random life has a huge impact on the later life.  Again, some physical issues in his life have had a great impact on his heart.  Now come yahoo sir's post is very important in my family and my life.  I have been suffering from high LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein) cholesterol for quite some time now.  Since reading this post I have started taking regular checkups and medication.  Now I feel much healthier than before.  I claim to be very careful reading yahoo sir's post.  People like me who are suffering from physical problems and incurable diseases should always be alert and aware.  Your healthy life is your most valuable asset.  A valuable thing is having a good health and having billions of wealth.
Good to see you taking more of an interest in your health. Unfortunately, not many go through life without obstacles. Whether those obstacles be health, wealth, or loss everyone faces them. I think it's important to have people you can talk to when facing tough situations, but no everyone even has that. If anyone needs someone to talk to and you have noone, hit me up on telegram. As long as you're not being an idiot, i'll listen.

I have heard about you from one of my real-life friend who was posting on this forum years ago.
Where are you from? I really hope that you are in a medically highly developed country and hope that everything will go well because it should go so, there is no other way Grin Wish you to keep good mood and joy before and after surgery Smiley

If this story helps 1 person I will feel it was worth it to share my story.  I hope anyone who takes the time to read all of this will also take the time to make an appointment and get checked.
To people, who have serious doubts about their health but have money issues: You can change everything when you are alive! If you don't have insurance, can't afford expenses or there are unqualified doctors in your country, you can always go in countries like Turkey and Israel to get high quality treatment with low costs.

Thank you

Last Sunday I also had 28 teeth pulled.
Anyway, I'm avidly following this thread and I'm hoping the holidays are at least bearable for you.  This is a majorly stressful time for a lot of people, and with what you've got going on it could either be a really good or a very dark time.  I'm rooting for you, bro.
Yeah it sucks really but life happens, I have been down and speechless since I saw this thread few days back, although I was aware of sir Yahoo's first heart case when he first mention it in a telegram group when there was an implant through his artillery and I thought everything has returned back to normal after that procedure. But seeing this thread as a follow-up is something that melts out the strengths in me to comments since the thread was created.
And yahoo62278 you know you are strong and all of us your family in the forum believe in your capabilities to survive the heart surgery and coming out victoriously, and just as Boss @The Sceptical Chymist have stated we are all rooting for you sir Yahoo, and at the end we will all come out of this together we will rally round to see how we all defeat this situation. Sir Yahoo see you in 2025 when I will invite you to my country for Christmas holidays sipping some palm win 🏆.
Not everything goes as doctors hope, but it's great that they don't give up. Thank you for posting but you'll have to have the wine alone. I'm no longer allowed to have alcohol, even after a transplant.

Daam'n very sad to hear this just after Christmas. I was just reading the posts and I came across this. Haven't interacted with Yahoo ever but this painful journey of your life touches me like I am bounded.

I pray to god to bring 2023 as a good omen for you. More power to you my brother.
Thank you

Going into a bit more detail now. Prior to my 1st open heart surgery, I had undergone multiple tests including CTs and ultrasounds and right heart catheter which were checking the size of my aneurysm as well as my ejection fraction and the pressures in my heart. 15% was where my squeeze was prior to the surgery and on average most people are in the 55% range at my age. Shortly after the open heart(3 months or so) I had another ultrasound performed to check my ejection fraction. I had moved up into the 30% range and we thought my heart was starting to heal. Less than 6 months later another ultrasound was performed and a heart catheter a few weeks later. My squeeze had dropped back down to 15%.

Directly after the heart catheter was performed, I was admitted into the hospital. I was there for a week getting a workup for a heart transplant. I got 6 months' worth of tests done in 9 days. I had been approved to be on the list at status 4 in August. Then my insurance jumped in and made me go to 1 of their providers. That made me have to get alot of testing redone along with more added. I have a defibrillator implanted in the left side of my chest. Last Sunday I also had 28 teeth pulled. Now I'm basically getting through the holidays and the big part of the process begins. I'll get another right heart catheter and be immediately admitted. I will also get some sort of pump implanted. Being as I have a mechanical valve, they will not do a normal heart pump.

Who knows if I will start another thread discussing the transplant or the length of time I may live. Who knows how many would actually be interested in knowing. I'll cross that bridge at a later date.
Please be rest assured we are looking forward to reading your threads after you recover. You will live a long life after the transplant and you will enjoy your time with your friends and family.

I did not know defibrillators could be fitted internally and has no idea about the teeth being pulled out as a precaution to bacteria possibly living on plaque which could cause problems for the heart via the bloodstreams. I have learned a lot from reading this thread and it has affected me (and no doubt others) a lot.

You have been through so much yet you never complained or mentioned it once to my knowledge. You will be in my thoughts throughout this period. I am certain you will be back posting within a short time after the transplant. Wishing the best for you and your family in this extremely painful and stressful time.
Thank you, I hope to be around for awhile.

I read your very valuable Yahoo story and believe me I was very touched. May Allah grant you a healthy and healthy life soon. Let me be clear that I am struggling financially and I was very happy when you texted me and said to change your signature. I earned some money by signing in 2 weeks. Thank you. Today I had the opportunity to read your story. Let me be frank, I will pray for you. I say this with all sincerity. We are the same age as you. I hope you will return to your healthy life as soon as possible. Best regards...
Thank you

I don't usually read long tales, but I have always read most posts shared by yahoo which are usually interesting btw and I must say this one really hit different because health matters affect everyone and can happen to anyone especially if you don't know your family's history in terms of health and any hereditary conditions and the alike. Don't know what to say, but you have shown you are definitely a fighter and a survivor and you will certainly pull through this one, godspeed!
Thank you

Dear Yahoo, first of all, sorry that I always annoyed you too much in DM on telegram. I know I made some stupid comments and I hope some of them also have made you laugh. TBH (not hiding this), I used to think of you as a rude personality but after reading the first ever part of your life story, I understood why you always remained such a serious person. Yeah most of us always thought that campaign managers do live a luxurious life but after reading your whole post, it made me realise that we really don't know what's going on in people's real life, thinking about their life in our way is easy, but them dealing with their life their way is way too much difficult than what we think they're living. Your post really touched our hearts and we promise you that we'll definitely get ourselves checked ASAP so that our families don't suffer if anything uncertain happens to us. I was always curious to know your real name, however now I know you as a great personality, I don't want to know anything more. Your post will definitely inspire the human in us to take care of our health and give it first priority. I hope that your 2nd surgery (the heart transplant) goes fine and you be back as our young gentleman that Yahoo used to be. Take care bud, may you live longer and keep in touch with us forever.  Smiley
Honestly, if people were to read some of the messages sent from you, they might be a little rude to you as well. I admit I am a dick at times, but sometimes people push buttons. I don't try to be rude just to be rude.

Thank you for the well wishes

Dear yahoo62278,
I wasn't aware of this thread until someone pointe me here.
I have been trough some difficult times recently, but nothing comparing to this.
I have no medical knowledge to fully understand your condition, but what I can say is that being part of this community I feel obliged to support you.

First thing I learnt, Is keeping in mind your advice: be responsible with our body, take care of it and don't underestimate the effort needed to keep it running.

Second thing, let us know in the OP how we can be helpful to you.

I posted in reputation as this is not a forum issue for Meta or really any other section, so anyone who doesn't visit this section regularly will likely not see this post. I would like to have the whole forum see it, but I posted where I could.

Far as being helpful. Donation addresses have been posted in the OP. Other then that, keep me in your thoughts and prayers if that's your thing.

Thank you for taking the time to read.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
December 26, 2022, 06:29:13 PM
Dear yahoo62278,
I wasn't aware of this thread until someone pointe me here.
I have been trough some difficult times recently, but nothing comparing to this.
I have no medical knowledge to fully understand your condition, but what I can say is that being part of this community I feel obliged to support you.

First thing I learnt, Is keeping in mind your advice: be responsible with our body, take care of it and don't underestimate the effort needed to keep it running.

Second thing, let us know in the OP how we can be helpful to you.

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
December 26, 2022, 04:13:39 PM
Dear Yahoo, first of all, sorry that I always annoyed you too much in DM on telegram. I know I made some stupid comments and I hope some of them also have made you laugh. TBH (not hiding this), I used to think of you as a rude personality but after reading the first ever part of your life story, I understood why you always remained such a serious person. Yeah most of us always thought that campaign managers do live a luxurious life but after reading your whole post, it made me realise that we really don't know what's going on in people's real life, thinking about their life in our way is easy, but them dealing with their life their way is way too much difficult than what we think they're living. Your post really touched our hearts and we promise you that we'll definitely get ourselves checked ASAP so that our families don't suffer if anything uncertain happens to us. I was always curious to know your real name, however now I know you as a great personality, I don't want to know anything more. Your post will definitely inspire the human in us to take care of our health and give it first priority. I hope that your 2nd surgery (the heart transplant) goes fine and you be back as our young gentleman that Yahoo used to be. Take care bud, may you live longer and keep in touch with us forever.  Smiley
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
December 26, 2022, 03:11:30 PM
I don't usually read long tales, but I have always read most posts shared by yahoo which are usually interesting btw and I must say this one really hit different because health matters affect everyone and can happen to anyone especially if you don't know your family's history in terms of health and any hereditary conditions and the alike. Don't know what to say, but you have shown you are definitely a fighter and a survivor and you will certainly pull through this one, godspeed!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 256
December 26, 2022, 02:50:13 PM
I read your very valuable Yahoo story and believe me I was very touched. May Allah grant you a healthy and healthy life soon. Let me be clear that I am struggling financially and I was very happy when you texted me and said to change your signature. I earned some money by signing in 2 weeks. Thank you. Today I had the opportunity to read your story. Let me be frank, I will pray for you. I say this with all sincerity. We are the same age as you. I hope you will return to your healthy life as soon as possible. Best regards...
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1710
Top Crypto Casino
December 26, 2022, 11:10:06 AM
Going into a bit more detail now. Prior to my 1st open heart surgery, I had undergone multiple tests including CTs and ultrasounds and right heart catheter which were checking the size of my aneurysm as well as my ejection fraction and the pressures in my heart. 15% was where my squeeze was prior to the surgery and on average most people are in the 55% range at my age. Shortly after the open heart(3 months or so) I had another ultrasound performed to check my ejection fraction. I had moved up into the 30% range and we thought my heart was starting to heal. Less than 6 months later another ultrasound was performed and a heart catheter a few weeks later. My squeeze had dropped back down to 15%.

Directly after the heart catheter was performed, I was admitted into the hospital. I was there for a week getting a workup for a heart transplant. I got 6 months' worth of tests done in 9 days. I had been approved to be on the list at status 4 in August. Then my insurance jumped in and made me go to 1 of their providers. That made me have to get alot of testing redone along with more added. I have a defibrillator implanted in the left side of my chest. Last Sunday I also had 28 teeth pulled. Now I'm basically getting through the holidays and the big part of the process begins. I'll get another right heart catheter and be immediately admitted. I will also get some sort of pump implanted. Being as I have a mechanical valve, they will not do a normal heart pump.

Who knows if I will start another thread discussing the transplant or the length of time I may live. Who knows how many would actually be interested in knowing. I'll cross that bridge at a later date.
Please be rest assured we are looking forward to reading your threads after you recover. You will live a long life after the transplant and you will enjoy your time with your friends and family.

I did not know defibrillators could be fitted internally and has no idea about the teeth being pulled out as a precaution to bacteria possibly living on plaque which could cause problems for the heart via the bloodstreams. I have learned a lot from reading this thread and it has affected me (and no doubt others) a lot.

You have been through so much yet you never complained or mentioned it once to my knowledge. You will be in my thoughts throughout this period. I am certain you will be back posting within a short time after the transplant. Wishing the best for you and your family in this extremely painful and stressful time.
Activity: 181
Merit: 30
December 26, 2022, 10:59:54 AM
Daam'n very sad to hear this just after Christmas. I was just reading the posts and I came across this. Haven't interacted with Yahoo ever but this painful journey of your life touches me like I am bounded.

I pray to god to bring 2023 as a good omen for you. More power to you my brother.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 667
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
December 26, 2022, 08:43:10 AM
Last Sunday I also had 28 teeth pulled.
Anyway, I'm avidly following this thread and I'm hoping the holidays are at least bearable for you.  This is a majorly stressful time for a lot of people, and with what you've got going on it could either be a really good or a very dark time.  I'm rooting for you, bro.
Yeah it sucks really but life happens, I have been down and speechless since I saw this thread few days back, although I was aware of sir Yahoo's first heart case when he first mention it in a telegram group when there was an implant through his artillery and I thought everything has returned back to normal after that procedure. But seeing this thread as a follow-up is something that melts out the strengths in me to comments since the thread was created.
And yahoo62278 you know you are strong and all of us your family in the forum believe in your capabilities to survive the heart surgery and coming out victoriously, and just as Boss @The Sceptical Chymist have stated we are all rooting for you sir Yahoo, and at the end we will all come out of this together we will rally round to see how we all defeat this situation. Sir Yahoo see you in 2025 when I will invite you to my country for Christmas holidays sipping some palm win 🏆.
Activity: 840
Merit: 756
Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim
December 26, 2022, 08:42:08 AM
I have heard about you from one of my real-life friend who was posting on this forum years ago.
Where are you from? I really hope that you are in a medically highly developed country and hope that everything will go well because it should go so, there is no other way Grin Wish you to keep good mood and joy before and after surgery Smiley

If this story helps 1 person I will feel it was worth it to share my story.  I hope anyone who takes the time to read all of this will also take the time to make an appointment and get checked.
To people, who have serious doubts about their health but have money issues: You can change everything when you are alive! If you don't have insurance, can't afford expenses or there are unqualified doctors in your country, you can always go in countries like Turkey and Israel to get high quality treatment with low costs.

LDL
Activity: 560
Merit: 581
December 26, 2022, 06:26:28 AM
I go through @yahoo62278 heartbreaking post at least once a day and try to understand its importance and impact in my life.  The loss of mother early in Yahoo Sir's life has affected the vacuum of life to some extent which is partly responsible for the present situation.  The pain of losing one's loved ones in the family life and somewhat random life has a huge impact on the later life.  Again, some physical issues in his life have had a great impact on his heart.  Now come yahoo sir's post is very important in my family and my life.  I have been suffering from high LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein) cholesterol for quite some time now.  Since reading this post I have started taking regular checkups and medication.  Now I feel much healthier than before.  I claim to be very careful reading yahoo sir's post.  People like me who are suffering from physical problems and incurable diseases should always be alert and aware.  Your healthy life is your most valuable asset.  A valuable thing is having a good health and having billions of wealth.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 725
Top Crypto Casino
December 26, 2022, 03:25:08 AM
I feel emotional while reading your story. You're an amazing but behind that amazingness as what we'd known you through the forum, just as you've said we all have our own battles. I'm praying for your recovery and the upcoming surgery that everything's going to be fine. I know how it feels because my daughter was also diagnosed but with a different disease early 2nd quarter of this year but she's now in good condition and healthy again, thank God. I hate to see it on how the hospital, staff and nurses had treated me and my daughter as if we're not worth of their time so, I do really understand how it feels when you've told the first part of your story regards on how these medical staff treats their patient.
Always take some fresh air and don't worry that much yahoo, I know that your situation now is tough but being worry free will give you some nice energy and it's good for you to avoid thinking a lot and stress.
Pages:
Jump to: