Pages:
Author

Topic: My story and where it is now..... - page 11. (Read 6938 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
December 24, 2022, 12:39:20 AM
Heart problems can strike anytime. We had a loved one taken from us during the pandemic and she also has a history of heart problems (had been in and out of the hospital because of that too).

You'll survive the heart transplant and you'll have a speedy recovery.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
December 24, 2022, 12:02:24 AM
In the past several days, I had been considering whether to respond, and if so how?  Or even how much to say about my own personal experiences in weighing related questions.. but of course, each of us have our own particulars that we might not want to say too much, yet I still consider that your story helps in the sense that many of us have got to know you in various ways over the years, and surely some members have had more interactions with you than others.  My path with you has not crossed too often….. yet I can still relate to a variety of the aspects of your situation..  

Surely I feel bad for your situation Yahoo in terms of the relatively early age in which you started to suffer from symptoms (such as close to 40), and then already going through procedures that did not fix the then condition… and then the then condition had gotten worse and worse, as you mentioned.

These kinds of questions that you raise are not easy for any of us in regards to how much we should attempt to account for the advice of experts in regards to aspects of our health and our energies, and they surely do not always lead us down the right path or necessarily present information in a way that helps us to consider the matters in front of us… and surely some of the information in regards to the diagnosis, the symptoms, what to do or even what tests to run or whether intervention might be necessary may well be unknown by the various health professionals too – absent further tests – and then surely complications with medical insurance coverage and/or co-pays is present for a lot of folks too… at least those folks who have potential access to decent medical care.

Many times we also might rightly or wrongly conclude that our body is going to heal itself, and we may also have feelings of invincibility – though when we suffer from a few health issues, we sometimes will learn more regarding limitations to both self-healing and in regards to invincibility – and also various aspects in realizing our mortality may well also sink in only after finding out about some severe condition that we might have that we had not previously considered.

Sometimes we also might not know what we don’t know.. which seems to also be part of your repetitive point in regards to your suggestion to get checked out.. and maybe even diving further into investigations that might be necessary, sometimes for some conditions.

Surely there are other ailments besides ones associated with the heart, yet the heart has some very special characteristics (and limitations) in terms of how well that it may be able to heal itself.. and also that in can start to develop in a direction that attempts to compensate for its limitations (especially if it had been injured) and then ends up leading to its own weaknesses including growing too large in one direction, thinning of the walls, blockage of blood flow that contributes to possible irreversible ischemia (tissue death), scarring, palpitations and perhaps other related difficult to fix matters.  

At the same time, if the ejection fraction on the left ventricle (which pumps blood to the whole body) is not staying above a certain amount (such as 30%, which is still lower than normal) then there will be shortness of breath and difficulties of the blood to circulate around the body…and so in some sense, quality of life already is going down once the ejection fraction gets to those kinds of low levels because of inability to exert yourself, easily tired, shortness of breath and even chest pain and tightness, so it becomes more and  more difficult to keep up muscle mass too (and stamina) which is also more difficult to keep up muscle mass as any of us gets older. The older we get, the more difficult it is to build and to maintain muscle and strength and even to burn calories efficiently.

So normal ejection fraction is between about 50% and 75%, and frequently those eligible for heart transplants would be unable to keep their left ventricle ejection fraction above the lower 20% range, and sure of course, there may well be some other criteria for heart transplant eligibility besides just looking at ejection fraction.. such as just being able to see that a heart is not really stable or recovering….. so getting on the heart transplant list is a pretty BIG deal, and getting into such a state that the Doctor’s put you in a kind of “expedited status” also tells a lot about the severity in which they consider your current heart to NOT be very much able to help you with even bare basic exertions, but any of us should be able to imagine that the lower the ejection fraction, then the more likely that shortness of breath, exhaustion and even other symptom kick in at even lower levels of exertion.. merely going for a walk, or eating some food, and then we may well frequently have seen folks with lower levels of ejection fraction needing to lug around an oxygen tank or even having to wear a defibrillator to shock them in case their heart goes into irregular rhythms… and there are heart pumps too.. but surely seems scary to have some of those artificial mechanisms implanted – and bodies will frequently react towards having internal devices implanted, too.

Sure the punchline advice may well be to attempt to inform ourselves with more knowledge about our conditions and if there might be some things that we need to know in order to make more informed decisions in regards to our health and conditions that we might have or that we might develop and do not engage in conduct that ends up leading to damage that might be irreversible, but I still have some difficulties “kicking ourselves” too much in regards to “ I should have done X, Y and/or Z.”  

But the punchline is still correct in terms of attempting to learn about our condition, and maybe sometimes needing to get tests and perhaps second opinions and also attempting to interact with the doctor more, and sometimes it is not easy to interact with the doctor because we ONLY have so much time to interact during an appointment so we should attempt to prepare ourselves prior to our doctors appointment and maybe researching so that we are able to interact, even if we might not feel that we have a lot of energy, and if we do not prepare ourselves with decent questions, they may not be able to spend time talking with us, or know where to possibly refer us or what tests to run.

….and yeah if we do not follow-up with Doctor’s appointments after we learn about a condition that we have, then we are likely NOT interacting sufficiently enough about our own condition or our own health.. so there is some of that ignoring of the problem(s) that could be happen with anyone including damage and/or irreversible damage, which surely I appreciate that you (Yahoo) had identified that as one of the areas in which you feel that you “could have done better.”  .. even though I still try to consider that it is important to NOT kick ourselves too much about these kinds of bygones, what ifs or even blaming ourselves.... and each of us should attempt to be informed about any conditions that we have when we go to the doctor, and maybe if we are having some difficulties advocating for ourselves and asking questions and interacting with our doctors, we might need to ask that someone who we feel that we can trust attends appointments with us during our doctor’s appointments to help to advocate for us and/or to make sure that we are sufficiently advocating for ourselves, and no matter what none of these kinds of balances are easy for anyone.

I know that I am blabbering on somewhat, and surely you realized a certain level of risk that you might get some responses that may or may not cause comfort.. .and surely not even easy to figure out how much to say.. beyond even what other people have said…

I think that the better of scenarios might be that you are able to get a heart transplant within the expected time-frame in January or maybe February at the latest, and then within a few weeks, you able to start a blog or a forum thread on the bitcoiner with a new heart topic.. that may well be showing progress and recovery.  

So maybe the thread might be: “What’s it like to be a bitcoiner with a new heart?”… and then such a topic (and subject matter, even though usually overly personal) will have become fair game, no?  

Once you started this thread, the cat is out of the bag, no?  

So from here on out, many of us will likely be hoping and perhaps even expecting to be able to participate in trolling you within a dedicated thread on such bitcoin and heart topic… no pressure of course, but it would likely be a good hope to then have the "bitcoiner with a new heart" thread last for many, many years..

maybe until 2072?  A 50-year long thread… I will hope. .

Although I don’t expect to be around that long…. . but you know how so many of us tend to have beliefs that we are going to live forever, too…
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 23, 2022, 03:13:55 PM
I am so sad after reading all your history @yahoo62278, you have more contribution in this forum and helped many people trough become Bounty Manager, actually you have many altcoin bounties worth and helped many people earn much money trough joining with your campaign. I believe one day after darkness there must be light with your healthy problem.

Controlling your activities, don't forget exercising and exploring your hobbies maybe can help how focus with your recovery, everything have possibility and you have chance get healthy back.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
December 23, 2022, 02:12:01 PM
Hello dear manager @yahoo62278 after reading all this stories i don't even know what to do either to cry or not but believe you will be healed before January, although i don't know your belief ( your religion) to be Christian or Muslim). I have been healed from Heart Growth, Peptic ulcer, including a motor accident that i was not able to walk then though i never wanted to reveal anything about myself but your story kept me bleeding which made me to open it up to you whether if you could connect your faith to get healed.
After i tried all, i went through hell as my father left me at age 4 (died) and life was so hell for me, you know what it takes for a little boy growing without a father. To cut story short, it was a great man of God that prays for me and i got my healing instantly without anymore medications. actually is been 14 years i pass through all this hell.

Please take a little time to browse about Pastor David Ibiyeomie
He will pray for you and you get your healing instantly believe me sir. All his call line can be found on his google profile or Wikipedia, or possibly from his social media handles. Always check a verified tag or checkmark on his profile.

Note; We are looking for a way to get you healed from this affliction, Admin do not delete my post please he needs to get his feet back.
Activity: 476
Merit: 523
December 23, 2022, 12:18:33 PM
@yahoo62278, I am not sure how I should write my feeling. I won't be able to explain how I feel after reading the entire post. I had almost no interaction or very little interaction with you. But I feel like I have known you for a long time. I am no one here. But you are worthy here, and I believe everybody cares about you. I cannot do anything special for you except wish you the best of luck. Forgive me if I hurt you during my forum days.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
December 23, 2022, 12:08:55 PM
What?
What did I just read?
Many people are passing through different challenges of life, but if the person can find time to drop a post here we will feel that all is well.
I only had idea of your ill health when you mistakenly accepted a campaign participant twice in same campaign and someone made a joke about you being drunk and posting. Until you clarified the situation that you were working from hospital bed.

Be courageous and avoid fear, fear kills faster than death. You will overcome. Shalom!
legendary
Activity: 3556
Merit: 4191
December 23, 2022, 11:48:09 AM
If i'm not online within a week of the surgery happening, it's safe to assume things went bad.

My wife may login to my account and post but I doubt it. She will not be in any shape to care about letting all of you know.
That's the worst-case scenario of course, but assuming you get a donor sooner rather than later I'm not projecting that--but what you wrote is exactly what I meant.

Your wife might not immediately want to reach out to the community, but if she isn't already aware that there are a large number of people here who're rooting for you and care deeply about you and your surgical outcome, might I suggest that you fill her in?  Should the worst come to pass, she might eventually come around and reach out to everyone here.  Reading what I just wrote sounds selfish, but speaking for myself only, I'd like to know what's happening/happened either way.

I think Zepher's family did something similar, and I know Bruno basically let the forum know he was dying.  A'ight, no more morbidity.  You've got age on your side and a lot of years yet to live.  Dr. Leo might correct me if I'm wrong, but age is one of the factors that goes into the heart donor waiting list.

And if this was coming from pretty much any other member than you, I'd be as skeptical as my username implies.  Everyone is free to think what they like, but I believe you and I feel like I'm sitting beside you just waiting for that phone call.
I don't know what to tell ya. I'm sure you guys will know as I speak with a few members on telegram almost daily. If they don't hear from me within a certain period, they'll probably be able to confirm.

As Allah willed sir. May Allah reward you the best.keep him in your prayers . All praise belongs to Allah. اِنَّا لِلّٰہِ وَ اِنَّا اِلَیْہِ رَاجِعُوْن
Thanks

Well, on an optimistic note I want to say that I know and have known throughout my life people who had complicated heart operations, in some cases several, and came out without sequelae, living many years later and dying at almost 90 years of age, like an uncle of mine, or people I still know. I do not know anyone who has had a heart transplanted, though, which I understand adds a degree of difficulty.

Best wishes to yahoo62278 in this regard.

Another thing is that it is logical and rational, to consider what happens if it goes wrong and leave things prepared in case it does. None of us really like to think about it but it is the best thing to do.
I'm sure I at least have a fighting chance. They don't let morons become doctors although malpractice does happen. Regardless I feel ok with whom I have.

although I don't really know you but I have known your name for a long time in this forum.
the story you shared made me motivated and have the thought that there is nothing more valuable than HEALTH even if it is money.
I am a little emotional and shed tears after reading your story.
I know you are a great person who will get through this and your name is in my every prayer. Cry

keep spirit my friend, you can definitely recover and spend happy days with your wife.

I plan to give my signature salary next week as a donation. maybe not much but at least I can help others in this forum
Thank you

Dr. Leo might correct me if I'm wrong, but age is one of the factors that goes into the heart donor waiting list.
Absolutely. Donor hearts are a scarce resource. They wouldn't be offering one to yahoo if there was any doubt about him being too old/frail/unwell to make it through the op and the recovery process.

As I mentioned to yahoo privately, I obviously can't give out personal medical advice, but I'll be waiting a bit longer than a week before reaching any conclusions. Its fairly normal after a heart transplant to spend some days sedated in intensive care, and then several more after that before you will be in any state to care about this forum. And complications which can delay this, such as infection or further bleeding requiring a trip back to the OR, are often treatable and don't mean the worst has happened, just that it takes longer to get through it all. Focus on you first and your family second. We'll all find out when you're ready.
Well said

If i'm not online within a week of the surgery happening, it's safe to assume things went bad.

My wife may login to my account and post but I doubt it. She will not be in any shape to care about letting all of you know.
That's the worst-case scenario of course, but assuming you get a donor sooner rather than later I'm not projecting that--but what you wrote is exactly what I meant.

Your wife might not immediately want to reach out to the community, but if she isn't already aware that there are a large number of people here who're rooting for you and care deeply about you and your surgical outcome, might I suggest that you fill her in?  Should the worst come to pass, she might eventually come around and reach out to everyone here.  Reading what I just wrote sounds selfish, but speaking for myself only, I'd like to know what's happening/happened either way.

It's not easy in this situation to ask your wife to expect the worst while hoping for a miracle or something like that, and I doubt his wife would care about some anonymous people on the forum, this would be the last thing on her mind, the only hope of the forum getting first hand information incase anything goes wrong if there is someone from the forum who knows him outside the forum or has any close relation with his family. If anything were to happen to me, there are a few people in my community who I've met in person who are fully aware of my condition and would notify the forum if anything went wrong. Yahoo, your faith will keep you...

It's always better to have a close relationship with one or two people from the forum because it helps in times like this. I remember when we lost Becky666 last year due to health issues, we were able to contact and support his pregnant wife and family through one of his close friends on the forum. i appreciate your messages but we are in for Yahooo, I will be okay.
Yea my wife will be quite distraught for a bit if things were to go bad.

I promise to have a routine checkup starting next year because you yahoo62278. You sent a clear message to us to seriously take care of our health. Given your current state, I felt honored when you responded to all of our posts here. Bud, you don't have to respond to all of us. We have your back. I hope we improved your mood and morale in some way.

I know that you said not to send money to the bitcoin address in your profile, especially to people who do not have a lot of money. But $10 or $50 won't change a fortune and this is the season of giving, specially when you contributed big in this community. If you may, please provide a Tron and BSC addresses too.   
Thank you. The address in my profile is where to send if sending anything. I only want to use the 1 address since I don't mess with any of the rest. People are free to send or not.

I pray to God that you will quickly find the best heart donor for you,, besides that it is very likely that your character will be influenced by the nature of the donor and hopefully you will continue to actively contribute to this forum. I will give a little buck to you later, hopefully it will be useful for you and also the family that looks after you.
Thank you
Activity: 1444
Merit: 156
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 23, 2022, 10:45:54 AM
I pray to God that you will quickly find the best heart donor for you,, besides that it is very likely that your character will be influenced by the nature of the donor and hopefully you will continue to actively contribute to this forum. I will give a little buck to you later, hopefully it will be useful for you and also the family that looks after you.

I have sent my little support to you

you can check my DM Wink
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
December 23, 2022, 09:12:23 AM
I promise to have a routine checkup starting next year because you yahoo62278. You sent a clear message to us to seriously take care of our health. Given your current state, I felt honored when you responded to all of our posts here. Bud, you don't have to respond to all of us. We have your back. I hope we improved your mood and morale in some way.

I know that you said not to send money to the bitcoin address in your profile, especially to people who do not have a lot of money. But $10 or $50 won't change a fortune and this is the season of giving, specially when you contributed big in this community. If you may, please provide a Tron and BSC addresses too.   
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1710
Top Crypto Casino
December 23, 2022, 07:59:06 AM
It is really kind of you to mention you have read all the posts, I think we all were fairly sure you would be doing that considering the outpouring of support towards you. You do not have to explain about the text size of the replies, I think we all understand about that.

The most important thing is for you to focus on your health. We understand you will not be able to post regularly in the coming days and to be honest nobody is expecting a running commentary either. The positive messages being sent your way will no doubt continue and most sending them are not expecting one to one replies considering the scale of the thread.

I really appreciate you have taken more than one opportunity to advise us to get checked and that is the best message you could have given. I sincerely hope members here do start booking appointments. Your health comes first, take it easy and try to relax.

The fact you should prioritise any spare time you might have with your family over the forum over this difficult period is another thing we all expect. Just take care of yourself and try to remain as positive as you can, hopefully everything will be fine.

I wanted to write this as a separate post so please don't report it for back to back or whatnot. People will see me replying and might skip over it and not see what I'm going to post here.

I have read every single reply to this point and will continue to do so. I have also quoted and replied to every single person because they took the time to read and reply to the post. I think it is important that people know I read their words. Some only got a thank you and some got a larger reply. That in now way reflects on how I may feel about a person. It just depended on if you asked a question or posted a condition of your own.

I have also sent some merits out but will now stop with that. I want people posting here because they care, not because they want to get a merit. Not sure if anyone is doing the latter, but I see people posting suspicions.

I do appreciate all of you who have taken the time to reply to this point. If you haven't made an appointment to get checked, please consider doing so.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
December 23, 2022, 04:37:21 AM

It's not easy in this situation to ask your wife to expect the worst while hoping for a miracle or something like that, and I doubt his wife would care about some anonymous people on the forum, this would be the last thing on her mind, the only hope of the forum getting first hand information incase anything goes wrong if there is someone from the forum who knows him outside the forum or has any close relation with his family. If anything were to happen to me, there are a few people in my community who I've met in person who are fully aware of my condition and would notify the forum if anything went wrong. Yahoo, your faith will keep you...

It's always better to have a close relationship with one or two people from the forum because it helps in times like this. I remember when we lost Becky666 last year due to health issues, we were able to contact and support his pregnant wife and family through one of his close friends on the forum. i appreciate your messages but we are in for Yahooo, I will be okay.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507
December 23, 2022, 02:43:54 AM
Dr. Leo might correct me if I'm wrong, but age is one of the factors that goes into the heart donor waiting list.
Absolutely. Donor hearts are a scarce resource. They wouldn't be offering one to yahoo if there was any doubt about him being too old/frail/unwell to make it through the op and the recovery process.

As I mentioned to yahoo privately, I obviously can't give out personal medical advice, but I'll be waiting a bit longer than a week before reaching any conclusions. Its fairly normal after a heart transplant to spend some days sedated in intensive care, and then several more after that before you will be in any state to care about this forum. And complications which can delay this, such as infection or further bleeding requiring a trip back to the OR, are often treatable and don't mean the worst has happened, just that it takes longer to get through it all. Focus on you first and your family second. We'll all find out when you're ready.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 585
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
December 23, 2022, 01:12:17 AM
although I don't really know you but I have known your name for a long time in this forum.
the story you shared made me motivated and have the thought that there is nothing more valuable than HEALTH even if it is money.
I am a little emotional and shed tears after reading your story.
I know you are a great person who will get through this and your name is in my every prayer. Cry

keep spirit my friend, you can definitely recover and spend happy days with your wife.

I plan to give my signature salary next week as a donation. maybe not much but at least I can help others in this forum
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011
December 22, 2022, 11:43:20 PM
Well, on an optimistic note I want to say that I know and have known throughout my life people who had complicated heart operations, in some cases several, and came out without sequelae, living many years later and dying at almost 90 years of age, like an uncle of mine, or people I still know. I do not know anyone who has had a heart transplanted, though, which I understand adds a degree of difficulty.

Best wishes to yahoo62278 in this regard.

Another thing is that it is logical and rational, to consider what happens if it goes wrong and leave things prepared in case it does. None of us really like to think about it but it is the best thing to do.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
December 22, 2022, 06:56:09 PM
All will be fine, keep the hopes up brother.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
December 22, 2022, 04:41:26 PM

I think Zepher's family did something similar, and I know Bruno basically let the forum know he was dying.  A'ight, no more morbidity.  You've got age on your side and a lot of years yet to live.  Dr. Leo might correct me if I'm wrong, but age is one of the factors that goes into the heart donor waiting list.

And if this was coming from pretty much any other member than you, I'd be as skeptical as my username implies.  Everyone is free to think what they like, but I believe you and I feel like I'm sitting beside you just waiting for that phone call.
legendary
December 22, 2022, 04:10:23 PM
I wanted to write this as a separate post so please don't report it for back to back or whatnot. People will see me replying and might skip over it and not see what I'm going to post here.

I have read every single reply to this point and will continue to do so. I have also quoted and replied to every single person because they took the time to read and reply to the post. I think it is important that people know I read their words. Some only got a thank you and some got a larger reply. That in now way reflects on how I may feel about a person. It just depended on if you asked a question or posted a condition of your own.

I have also sent some merits out but will now stop with that. I want people posting here because they care, not because they want to get a merit. Not sure if anyone is doing the latter, but I see people posting suspicions.

I do appreciate all of you who have taken the time to reply to this point. If you haven't made an appointment to get checked, please consider doing so.
legendary
December 22, 2022, 04:04:18 PM
Aw fuck dude, I must have missed this thread right up until now.  I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me a little emotional--yahoo62278, I don't exactly know you in real life, but I still remember the deal we did a long time ago for some Nintendo things and it was the first time I'd even come close to connecting someone from the forum to the real world. 

And I've always respected you as well.  I haven't read the whole thread yet and I'll bet o_e_l_e_o has posted something based on his medical knowledge.  I don't have his training, but even though your heart is seemingly old you're still a young man and, as I've always said, as long as you're still breathing there's always hope.  If you've got to get a new heart, I hope you get it soon.  Sounds like you've had a similar runaround with doctors that I've experienced, but goddamn I'm glad they figured out what the root cause of your problem is.

I'll send a donation as soon as I get some BTC.  You're in my thoughts and prayers, man.
Thanks for the words my man. o_e_l_e_o has reached out and offered to chat and help anytime I feel I may need to chat. Very nice person. It took me a couple times but I think they have finally gotten me to the right doctors. Doesn't make anything less scary but it does make me feel I have competent people working on my case.

So sorry, bud  Cry

What you have gone through is depressing and heartbreaking. Life comes at us so fast, doesn't it? I got to know more about you around 2018, and you were very popular with campaign management (You still are).
There was a time you slowed down in your campaign management career, and I wondered what had gone wrong. In fact, I was tempted to send you a PM, but I just let it go thinking maybe I would bother you with unsolicited messages. Little did I know that you were going through a lot.

Hang in there, my friend, we are in this together. I pray the surgery is successful, and you recover positively. If all goes well with my trades, I promise to make a small donation  Wink
Thank you

A sad story that I have heard from forum users, at a young age you have lost someone who loves you the most in this world. After I read more deeply, I couldn't hold back my tears  Cry, I thought your suffering was over, but instead you were diagnosed with heart failure.

I can feel what you are feeling right now, there's not much I can do other than pray and hope for healing for you. Hope you can pass all this ordeal and get out of the operating room safely.
Keep up the spirit @yahoo62278, rest assured, God gave you this trial because he loves you more than anything.
Thank you

I shed my tear while I read your story man, and I feel so sorry for you. you are one of the very first generous guy who taught me a lot of a lesson here in this forum (may be you didn't aware of it but it is true I learnt a lot from you during my first kick off at this forum).

no matter happened in this life, I just want you to know that everything is happened for a reason, and God's reason will always be beautiful at the end. Gods gave you the test because He loves you more and He knew that you are stronger.

Be strong my friend, you will be in my prayer, in my fullest Heart! I sent you Love, more than 3000!

Whenever you need someone to talk to just keep in mind that we always here for you, as a family, as a home, and you can get back to us anytime you wish❤️
Thank you

Reading your story is one of the saddest things i have read on this forum ever. Whenever i see someone in pain/suffering, i usually have this feeling or rather wish that i had some superpowers to just make everything go away, and reading your OP i swear i damn felt that way. It is sad to see someone who has given quite a lot to the Bitcointalk/Bitcoin community going through something like this, my heart goes out to you, and definitely you'll be a significant part of my prayers for the forseeable future. Smile mate, i have this feeling inside of me that everything is going to be fine, and we'd see you here post surgery next year. So much love mate.
Thank you

I am very concerned to hear this news even though you have hidden news about your health from us, I often monitor your post history but you don't complain about your health condition and act tough on your health problems. I don't know you personally and have never even contacted you before, but I feel a bond for all members of the forum so that whatever you are going through will be a shared responsibility to care for each other and I thank anyone who provides financial assistance for health recovery @yahoo62278. We hope you will recover from all heart ailments and come back with us.
Thank you

@yahoo62278 I don't know who you're and I don't know your personality, but I really sad to read your stories which I didn't expect before. It's really tough to accept your condition and you need to risk all of your life for the next surgery, but it's what it's you need to accept it since it's for your life.

I really impressed with you because during your hard day, you're still care with forum. the proof is you're actively discuss when you see something done suspicious, tag and support flag on scammer account, and still active become one of the best manager to count people posts that usually spamming or create low quality posts.

[1] https://bpip.org/Profile?p=yahoo62278
[2] https://loyce.club/trust/2022-12-17_Sat_05.07h/355846.html
Thank you

Somehow, my path and yahoo62278's path never crossed each other, in this time I became active on the forum (meaning from October 2019). SAadly for me, I never had the chance to work with you, yahoo62278, and I am not sure if we ever exchanged more than a few replies inside any topic.

However, your reputation precedes you and I heard of you very soon after becoming active on the forum. Furthermore, I also read many of your topics, which I always found very valuable and I also always appreciated your managerial skills (which, with all due respect, are far better compared with many other campaign managers). Probably, the moment when I realized how capable you are was the moment when, from all available managers, you organized the campaign for Yobit and only due to your great expertise you avoided a massive spam on the forum. Perhaps, with someone else, things would have developed to a total mess.

Therefore, for all your hard work here, I express my gratitude!

Other than that, illnesses and diseases don't care if someone is good or bad; they don't care about someone's name or reputation' they affect rich and poor, black and white, with no difference. It was very difficult for me to read your story and it touched me a lot to see the struggle you have to deal. I am sorry for all that but, I know, the fact that I am sorry won't change your situation...

Therefore, all I can do -- all we can do -- is to pray for you and for your life -- which is exactly what I did... May you be well, dear yahoo62278! May your surgery develop well, thus you'll also be able to recover after the intervention! And until then, may you have the chance to spend beautiful moments with your close ones! Maybe these holidays will be a good opportunity to feel, maybe even more, the warm expressed by your close ones...

I hope we will receive good news from you in January!

Until then, allow me to help you with some BTC. It's not much, I know, but it's given with all my heart! May this donation, together with all the other donations your received / you'll receive to help you cover all the costs you'll have...

May you be healthy again! May you be well!
Thank you, Yobit was a challenge and a job that the community appreciated. I thought I did a fair job but others disagreed. It is what it is. I do appreciate you taking the time to make this post and wish me well. I also appreciate the donation!!! Every little bit helps.

According to BPIP [1] you're currently:

Obviously I can't speak for yahoo62278, but I'm pretty sure he knows those stats and they might not be the most important thing on his mind at the moment.  Not sure why you went through all the trouble with that research, but I've got my suspicions.

One thing of note that did stick out was that after learning he needed open-heart surgery, yahoo62278 still possessed enough selflessness to start up a thread on the misuse of charity funds by those fucknuts.  I didn't connect the timeline until the above member pointed it out as one of yahoo's positive attributes and man....I can't say my nerves would have stopped jangling enough for me to continue being active here, much less go after scammers.  He must have an internal constitution of titanium. 

Yahoo62278, do you have anyone who'd be able to post updates on your behalf (progress and so forth) should it become necessary?  I'd think you might be out of action as far as the forum goes when a new ticker comes your way, and I bet there would be a lot of people worried about you if you were to just stop posting (me included).  That's not the priority overall, but I was just wondering.
I am logged into the forum anytime I am awake. When you're lying in a hospital bed(sometimes high outta your mind) or even at home healing, you have to find ways to keep yourself busy. I couldn't exactly take myself out to lunch or anything, so I used my time to browse the forum and some things make me curious. So, I started asking questions.

I have no idea when I will get the call for the new heart. I will be admitted to the hospital on Jan 4th after a heart catheter(had about 5 of those this year already). I could get a call 1 hour later or it might take 3 months. On average the doctor said 2-4 week wait. Averages aren't exact, they are just an average.

I will try to post when I get the call. If not maybe I can send a message to hopenotlate or condoras and they can post here for me. Then everyone will know i'm going to surgery. Assuming I live i'll be online within a few days. I may not post much the 1st few days but i'll be online. From how I felt the last surgery I won't wanna hold my phone up the 1st few days. If i'm not online within a week of the surgery happening, it's safe to assume things went bad.

Wow yahoo, now that was a frighteningly honest - and for me eye-opening story. We don't know each other personally, but I appreciate you very much as a BM and we have had regular contact over the years in the course of various campaigns, including Bustadice.
I wish you all the best for the upcoming, certainly very exhausting and challenging time. I keep my fingers crossed for your speedy recovery!

-snip-
Yahoo62278, do you have anyone who'd be able to post updates on your behalf (progress and so forth) should it become necessary?  I'd think you might be out of action as far as the forum goes when a new ticker comes your way, and I bet there would be a lot of people worried about you if you were to just stop posting (me included).  That's not the priority overall, but I was just wondering.

I agree, a sudden stop of posts would not let me sleep peacefully either.
Thank you

So brave to share this story and somehow I know you are afraid of the consequences that might happen on your medical journey. But even though you are facing to many challenges still you need to look after those people who believe that you can make it. Just look after your wife and your children so that you will have positive mindset to face this challenge in life also if you are scared surrender all your worries to our lord god and he will wipe all out those bothering on your mind.

Come back more stronger this community also your love ones need a person like you. Cheer up man you can make it.
Thank you

So sad reading this story. It touches me to know you are going through this experience. We need you to be strong and courageous. You will make it through to everything being alright. Do not lose faith and keep your hope alive. Reading this alone one would ask himself or herself some certain questions that are personal to them.
Reading from your story, as you have advised, it is good one goes for regular medical checkup to know their state of health or current health status.
My prayers are with you, you will come back healthy, stronger and better.
Thank you

We're one on prayers that you have a successful surgery, and the whole community is behind you, we don't know you personally but your character, insight, and knowledge on many subjects got all our respect, you make sense on all your posts, we'll continue reading all your posts and contribution to this community come 2023 and many years to come.

I knew yahoo62278 as a rich man and it is true that he earned huge of money through bounty and signature management . But despite earning enough money, illness remained and changed the normal course of his life . Now it has become such a situation that people like yahoo62278 have to borrow money or take donate money from others to cover their medical expenses. From this we understand how great a blessing health is.  Therefore, it is more important to look at your health first than running around for money. If the body is healthy, it is possible to earn money in many ways.  But if the body is not healthy, one has to accept the sadd of death even while living.  I want to help him after hearing yahoo62278 story but unfortunately I don't earn much enough to help him with some money left after paying my family expenses.  But I pray for him that God bless him.  And let this operation be successful
I wish I was rich. I'm rich in the sense that I have a great family life, but not monetarily. Thank you for the prayers

Illnesses dont come with warnings, they only remind us how much human we are inside and need regular checkups.

Having to live with such a condition and tolerating the adverse effects of diuretics to dry the edema fluids is demanding and the mental toll of having a chronic disease which has caused the loss of a family member is in simple words, tough.

Wishing you an early recovery and an early merry Christmas, I will send you some bitcoin as a donation hoping to see your surgery go through safely and recovering back in full form.

Here is my humble donation of 0.01 bitcoin - https://explorer.btc.com/btc/transaction/f4a11caa9f2b1bbe69de0c059b64a4efdb3f1f816fe71f5eab2caa724bbe8876
Thank you donation received. Thank you for reaching out on telegram to confirm as well.

I dont know you but your story do really makes me sad, Im sorry for asking you like this what is the main reason you got heart problem I mean what the main cause of it.

and maybe i know the weird feel when tube come to your aorta, I had same feeling when doctor do amputation to my finger because work accident and when they do that Im totally awake  Embarrassed
Thank you. I've had many procedures done while awake. It's no fun watching them poke or cut on your body. Everything is fine now?

I thought about it a bit before writing this post because I was (I am) afraid  of violating Yahoo's privacy a bit considering that it is the result of many private conversations we had but I decided to do it because I can't ignore it. Apologies in advance.

I've been in contact with Yahoo for the entire period he talked about in original post, since before the first symptoms appeared and I can testify, even if I don't think there's the slightest need, that things went exactly as he described them; indeed he has failed to mention other further problems that he is facing which are by no means negligible.

I remember that at first he tended to underestimate what was happening to him and was also somewhat reluctant to follow the doctors' directions.
Then within about a month or so he became fully aware of the situation, thanks above all to his wife who insisted quite a bit in some moments to make him think about the situation.
Side note: how important it is to have someone who really cares about you!

Leaving aside the many things we talked about, I can say that Yahoo is truly an exceptional person: he has uncommon courage, lucidity and rationality in analyzing and evaluating a situation that was overwhelming him (correct me and forgive me if I'm wrong but that's how it is that I saw it).
I never heard him waver for a single moment even when he talked about his survival of the operation that he would have to go through.
Confronting myself with him I was ashamed of myself that sometimes I complain or take it out on problems or misadventures that don't even have a thousandth of the seriousness of those he's facing.

What clearly transpires even if he never told me openly is that he cares much more for his family than for his own fate.

I never thought I could care so much about someone I've never met in person, I trust him much more than many people who are close to me and I've known for a long time.

Keep it un man, stay strong , you have courage to spare.
Thank you for confirming. Yea I don't need to post every procedure or things like that and I will mostly keep my private life as private as I can. I definitely wanted to inform the community of what's going on though.

Why post this you ask? The main reason is to show you that even though some of you think I am lucky and probably live a rich and lavish life, I am human and have everyday problems like all of you. If you'll notice, my issues are hereditary meaning passed on from my family. I urge all of you to get checked and get your kids checked. Whether it be mental health or physical health, it is very important to make sure you are in the best condition you can be in. Don't put it off, get tested ASAP.  Not all issues will be obvious and can only be found through testing.
I think some users get carried away on the forum, and assume because you've been around a long time, then that automatically makes you rich. We sort of idolize the users that have been here a long time, simply because we think they're more experienced, and have capitialised on the market.

The reality of it is; as you say. Normal people doing normal things. Most users here missed out on the sudden rise of Bitcoin, and probably wasn't expecting it so soon even if they somewhat predicted it would at some point increase to the levels we've seen. I personally never saw it rising this fast, and gaining this much mainstream attention.

Anyhow, I wish you the best yahoo62278. Being somewhat young you'll have a better chance recovering from this, but it's sad to hear you're experiencing these sort of troubles early on in life. I know its a little weird for a stranger to be wishing you the best, and it can almost seem disingenuous, but I sincerely hope that you'll make a fast recovery; since you've become an important figure in the community, for various different reasons, which vary from user to user.
Thank you, I definitely agree that that is how people think. They would be wrong.

I just noticed this post and after reading through all of that, I have nothing but admiration for you.
Your will to be better is strong, strong enough to overcome the hurdles you've experienced up to this point; so, stay strong and keep being optimistic.
You are brave enough to share this story with us and inspire others with it.
I'm sure with your strong will and bravery, you'll get better in no time. Fight on brother.
You are what others may call a braveheart.

Thank you

This is really touching , only people that has in one way or the other gone through major surgery will really understand and tell the pains involved.
God will help you come out this situation successfully and you will equally share the testimony here , wish you good luck in your surgery and once again you gonna be fine and become healthy as supposed.
Thank you

no one actually knows how or what is going on with people until they truly open up and share a little insight to their world. Sir in your story shared, i must say truly you are a real fighter and have fighting ever since to outwith the snears of life. As i read your story i felt really sad because life has not been all that fair to you. Life is just full of surprises and changes  so i pray that it surprises you and changes your whole situation for you in a good way. Sir hope you get well soon and recover with speed as you have been and still a figure of impact to the life of many other people around. Wishing you a speedy recovery sir.
Thank you

The fact that you are sharing this with us means you think of us as a family. And we do the same too. This community is a family where we are for each other.
This hardship that you are facing right now will go away one day, for sure, and we will have our old man back. Praying for you from the deepest corner of my heart. As a Muslim I am going to say 'May Allah grant you the best health, Ins ha'Allah you will recover soon'.
We all want you to be healthy again. Lots of love from everyone and prayers will always be with you.
Thank you

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366
December 22, 2022, 03:13:03 PM
The fact that you are sharing this with us means you think of us as a family. And we do the same too. This community is a family where we are for each other.
This hardship that you are facing right now will go away one day, for sure, and we will have our old man back. Praying for you from the deepest corner of my heart. As a Muslim I am going to say 'May Allah grant you the best health, Ins ha'Allah you will recover soon'.
We all want you to be healthy again. Lots of love from everyone and prayers will always be with you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 504
Top Crypto Casino
December 22, 2022, 02:59:24 PM
no one actually knows how or what is going on with people until they truly open up and share a little insight to their world. Sir in your story shared, i must say truly you are a real fighter and have fighting ever since to outwith the snears of life. As i read your story i felt really sad because life has not been all that fair to you. Life is just full of surprises and changes  so i pray that it surprises you and changes your whole situation for you in a good way. Sir hope you get well soon and recover with speed as you have been and still a figure of impact to the life of many other people around. Wishing you a speedy recovery sir.
Pages:
Jump to: