Pages:
Author

Topic: My story and where it is now..... - page 13. (Read 6938 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
December 21, 2022, 06:54:14 PM
Aw fuck dude, I must have missed this thread right up until now.  I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me a little emotional--yahoo62278, I don't exactly know you in real life, but I still remember the deal we did a long time ago for some Nintendo things and it was the first time I'd even come close to connecting someone from the forum to the real world. 

And I've always respected you as well.  I haven't read the whole thread yet and I'll bet o_e_l_e_o has posted something based on his medical knowledge.  I don't have his training, but even though your heart is seemingly old you're still a young man and, as I've always said, as long as you're still breathing there's always hope.  If you've got to get a new heart, I hope you get it soon.  Sounds like you've had a similar runaround with doctors that I've experienced, but goddamn I'm glad they figured out what the root cause of your problem is.

I'll send a donation as soon as I get some BTC.  You're in my thoughts and prayers, man.
legendary
Activity: 3556
Merit: 4191
December 21, 2022, 06:02:34 PM
@yahoo62278 Sir I always pray to my creator that you get well soon. An honest man like you will definitely come back to us in good health I always hope. Your life story has healed every human being. Don't worry you will recover very quickly.And my attention to all, be careful about your health. Health is the greatest wealth of man. Once this ultimate resource is lost, you will never be able to carry on as before. So every person needs to be steadfast to his health first.
Thank you

I haven't had a chance to work with you or talk to you yet, but I really like the way you work, from project selection to participant selection. Your story is a sad one, I am so sorry for what you are going through. I'm unsure what I can do for you, but I'll be praying for you and wishing you a speedy recovery. God will be with you, be strong.
Thank you

Challenges are created by the lord for us to see how beautiful the world we live in, also to know important small things we didn't tend to value before.

I do hope you pass all the challenges you are on and you came back healthy next year. As well we do hope that this forum will not lost a valuable member of this community. Hopefully we can see you next time posting about getting out of those health issues and became more healthier again. Speedy recovery to you and stay away from heavy stress.

Thank you

I feel the pain of what you've been going through all this time. You're a strong person to overcome those things that happened to you. It reminds me of my own story that started a month after I gave birth to my second born year 2017. I was diagnosed with a solid nodules in my thyroid (both lobe), it's hard for me to swallow, breathe and there's a pressure in my neck. Unfortunately there's no medication that can shrink the nodules, the only option is to get it remove through surgery. I'm so afraid that I can't sleep, I had a pospartum depression and unintentional weight loss because of this problem. Up to now i'm still fighting this illness as I opted not to undergo operation. I changed my diet and drinking herbal supplement which helps me a lot. I'm trying my best to shrink the nodules naturally because i'm really afraid to undergo operation, somehow they're not growing. Every 6 months I have to do a neck ultrasound for monitoring. Health is really wealth. It's a reminder for us to take care of ourselves.

I worked with you before many times in the campaign you managed. You're a good manager that I look up to. I hope everything will went well for you @yahoo62278 and I will pray for your fast recovery.
I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. Is it a financial thing or a personal choice to not get this taken care of? I hope you get something done and get relief soon.

There is a phrase that we often hear, that health is far more expensive than anything in this world and prevention is better than cure.

We are truly shocked to hear about your current condition. One thing we want to do together in this forum is to pray for your recovery. May God lift the disease you are suffering from @yahoo62278. This will be an important lesson for all of us, that health is very important.

Get well soon @yahoo62278
Thank you

I read this very topic with tears in my eyes because i truly understand everything you're going through.
I'm from Nigeria and if you know my country, you'll understand that life isn't easy not for the common man trying to make ends meet.
I've been noticing similar incidence with my heart since last year and a frequent heart burn accompanied with a severe waist, neck, arms and general body pains but I haven't gotten the money to run a proper medical checkup for all of this but I hope to do so if I get a mean as soon as possible.
There are times the fear of leaving this world grips me and my heart skipping and racing even when it's not called for.
@yahoo62278, for the few times I've been working with you has been an amazing one, as everyone have been put to consideration at one point or the other and I feel bad seeing things like this happen to good people.
I wish you well and also a speedy recovery.
Hope you don't mind me sending you a pm please ?
Thank you, most don't ask permission to pm they just do it, so thank you for asking and of course its ok.

It is clear that you are a brave soldier in the battle of life. Despite all the obstruction, you continue to fight with a strong spirit. You will succeed in this battle. In the modern world, medical technology has made great progress. Where many impossible tasks are now being accomplished. You can also go to another country for better treatment if needed. don't be afraid i believe this large community always with you if you ever need help.
Thank you

I am shock to learn that you suffered from serious health problem that would never have been known if it hadn't been revealed. I really can't contain my emotions by knowing about your condition. No one but the Lord knows how many problems people have to face in the world. But you have been hiding this fact for a long time. Even though you were suddenly seen on the forums, you were mostly silent.

Truly say, God gives more pain to whom he loves more. I know you as an honest devotee of the forum. I have never seen you but for your honesty and loyalty not only me but all the old members of the forum know about you directly and indirectly.

I pray that you will recover soon. Don't get nervous.  Any danger will be fixed by God's grace. Wishing you all the best. Hope God heals your physical illness with everyone's prayers. May you live long and stay with us.  Request to share your health status regularly.
Thank you

I feel your pain some of the things you went through in the hands of doctors and financial aspect to got to this point. Health is very important to humanity which you need to do everything possible within your power to give yourself a standard treatment that will make you free from this sickness. One thing I know, this sickness will not stop you away from us because we all love you and we wish you good health yahoo62278.
Thank you

After reading your post I got to know a lot about you. But I pray to Allah for your speedy recovery. I am not able to help you financially. But you will get well soon. I pray to Allah for you. Get well Ameen.
Thank you

yahoo62278, you've done something great and I think your decision to tell us about your health problem is of great help and will have a good effect on you. I mean you did the right thing to keep yourself in good spirits even though I know you really suffered for it.

I also have concerns about heart problems because my mother is someone who has heart problems. I nursed her through the years, made her happy, encouraged her and did everything I could to keep my mother have hope of healing. I can't stop worrying about his health condition, it tortures me so much. Even I too often think about something bad when I get a call from a family member because of that worry, I'm so sad about it.

So I really know how you're feel right now, and I hope you really get through it. As a muslim, I believe that illness is a test from God and it is God who will cure the disease even though doctors and medical staff will help you get regular treatment and care. Keep the spirit yahoo62278, you can definitely get through it.
Thank you

I've decided to get checked after reading your advice. It's harrowing counting days before you'll be in hospital. I wouldn't want to experience what you're facing. You're brave, you'll return stronger.

If this story helps 1 person I will feel it was worth it to share my story.  I hope anyone who takes the time to read all of this will also take the time to make an appointment and get checked.
I hope your check up went well!!!

@yahoo62278 sir, I am very sad  Cry story that happened in your life. You have been fighting with your health for a long time but you have overcome this health problem so far. I certainly wish my God the best for you in this matter of yours. You are one of the wise and intelligent people in this forum. We wish you a speedy recovery. So we always pray for you.
Thank you

This life is about impact and legacies created by us and for others to see and benefit from, Yahoo62278 is one of those who's impact has been felt and will continue to be on the forum and this ha been a surprise on many of us not knowing that he's got some medical challenges despite his activeness on the forum in diverse ways, he has truly been a strong man to have pass through all this and yet maintain a quality delivery upto expectations, being a campaign manager comes with a lot of challenges not to talk of combining this with health issues which could be frustrating at a certain point in life, yet he has always been strong and never let his conditions affected his present or future life and desires, you have also learnt to be a man and a responsible one ever since the demise of your mother some times ago, i believe all your countless efforts, desires and ambitions will come to fulfilment soon including your perfect healing.

Please get well soon.
Thank you

I can’t believe you were going through this much pain all this while. I didn’t know how to respond to this shocking news, I’ve been who quietly reading all the comments here. And it’s been massive love shown here even though we do not know one another IRL. It does feel like one big family. Praying for a Christmas miracle to come your way.
Thank you

After your story, I really respect you for going through this and still giving your best to the forum because those years you mentioned I could remember you provided a lot of legit service to this forum which help a lot of users of this forum while you were going through hard times, Gosh! You are a strong man and a fighter.
I pray to God to see through this illness and I am sure you'll come back to this forum yourself after the surgery to this us the good news.
Thank you for the testing advice which some of us might be ignorant about.
Thank you and you're welcome

I was indeed shock and sad after reading your touching story related to your health problems, I am very optimistic that you will surely survive your present health challenges, I have faith in God almighty that you will be miraculously healed, I remembered with nostalgia your kind advice when I newly joined the forum in 2017 via our group telegram then, your advice was very valuable and helpful as a beginner then, I remembered how your hardwork and prompt action in addressing whatever issues related to signature campaigns, Yahoo62278 please remain calm you will get over your health challenges, I will continue to pray for you as go on for your operation which is going to be successful.
Thank you

Get well soon @yahoo62278 and your story most inspiration for many people how take care their healthy health, I hope you can recovery back soon possible with your decision helped many people here. I hope you can spent your time take care with your healthy and take less time active in front of computer.

I am shock when hearing how much money have spent for medical check up, did your country support with free treatment? I think you can join with Health Insurance for recovery your medical check up and doesn't spent much money, I know health is more important from anything.

Get well soon @yahoo62278 and we are standing with you here.
Thank you. No I don't get free treatment.

Every person has some difficulties in their life. But when it comes to life and death question at that time there will be no language to say what will be the condition of mind. I have no words to console you but as a Muslim I can say that anything is possible if Almighty Allah want. I have seen many serious patients who were turned away from the hospital because they thought the patient might not live much longer. But later they were completely recovering the illness. So trust in Allah and try to better treatment Inshallah  Allah will make you happy.
Thank you

@yahoo62278, gws..

the saying goes, "keep doing good, because we don't know which goodness will save us." At least there is a lot of good that you've done without realizing it, i mean many people feel supported economically when working with you. And I'm sure some of them have devoted unlimited prayers for you.

Believe that the power of prayer is real.
Thank you

After reading your story I began to realize how important health is more than everything. Being very rich, being able to have anything in this world, all of that will easily disappear when you get a diagnosis like what you are experiencing right now.

You have such a strong zest for life, and to have a passion for being on forums organizing some of those campaigns is amazing. hi, @Yahoo62278 I thought you are a human being who doesn't have any problems and lives enjoying everything comfortably, but it turns out that you are struggling with your life right now on the operating table, surviving for the people closest to you and for the people in this forum.

I used to work for the signature campaign that you managed, with different rules than the others. must earn 1 merit every week in order to continue following the campaign. full of controversy, but you still believe in your rules. You really are amazing.
We are all here to pray for the best for you smooth running of your second operation.
Thank you, I try different rules to try and improve the forum not to create controversy.

No one can predict when sickness, success and poverty will come in people's lives.All in all, this is our life.@Yahoo62278Success was one of the few managers.His management is very nice When he is new bounty All the hunters were desperate because they knew he was a success manager Without him I know how the Bounty campaign remains incomplete.So I pray that he recovers very quickly and comes back to us.There will be many prayers for him so that we can have him back in good health in our midst very soon.
Thank you

I don’t do many signature campaigns. You have done good work at them.
I am hoping they give you a solid heart 💜 and that you stick around for many more years.

My next door neighbor has had a pancreas transplant back in 2012 he is hanging in there for almost 11 years he has had a decent quality of life since it was done.

Thank you. Yes successful transplants of any organ are usually 10 years minimum. Good your neighbor is doing well.

We can't confirm your recovery Yahoo62278. But one thing I do know, that in any religion praying for relatives and friends is part of an effort to provide support for healing, even though we have never met and never know each other directly. Prayer and support are two very important things, and may God hear all of our prayers.

We hope that you will be given a complete recovery and can carry out activities as usual on the forum and outside, we are waiting for your recovery yahoo62278.
Thank you

@yahoo62278, I don't want to clog your thread for something unimportant that most likely looks like trying to get an merit over you. I wish you only the best, a life full of love and compassion and you truly get it from this community. Here we only help you through prayer, hope you get well soon.

I'm sorry to hear all your stories, it's very unexpected so far even when I thought you were completely fine without serious health problems.
Thank you. Could be an easy merit but its ok.

Yahoo, you're one of the guys that have been around for a very long time. I have interacted with you on multiple occasions over the past few years and this is indeed very sad to hear. I wish you the best of luck with the surgery and a speedy recovery also. Take care man.
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
December 21, 2022, 05:26:28 PM
Yahoo, you're one of the guys that have been around for a very long time. I have interacted with you on multiple occasions over the past few years and this is indeed very sad to hear. I wish you the best of luck with the surgery and a speedy recovery also. Take care man.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
December 21, 2022, 03:25:06 PM
@yahoo62278, I don't want to clog your thread for something unimportant that most likely looks like trying to get an merit over you. I wish you only the best, a life full of love and compassion and you truly get it from this community. Here we only help you through prayer, hope you get well soon.

I'm sorry to hear all your stories, it's very unexpected so far even when I thought you were completely fine without serious health problems.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 876
December 21, 2022, 02:32:11 PM
We can't confirm your recovery Yahoo62278. But one thing I do know, that in any religion praying for relatives and friends is part of an effort to provide support for healing, even though we have never met and never know each other directly. Prayer and support are two very important things, and may God hear all of our prayers.

We hope that you will be given a complete recovery and can carry out activities as usual on the forum and outside, we are waiting for your recovery yahoo62278.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
December 21, 2022, 01:17:42 PM
I don’t do many signature campaigns. You have done good work at them.
I am hoping they give you a solid heart 💜 and that you stick around for many more years.

My next door neighbor has had a pancreas transplant back in 2012 he is hanging in there for almost 11 years he has had a decent quality of life since it was done.

Activity: 46
Merit: 1
December 21, 2022, 12:59:04 PM
No one can predict when sickness, success and poverty will come in people's lives.All in all, this is our life.@Yahoo62278Success was one of the few managers.His management is very nice When he is new bounty All the hunters were desperate because they knew he was a success manager Without him I know how the Bounty campaign remains incomplete.So I pray that he recovers very quickly and comes back to us.There will be many prayers for him so that we can have him back in good health in our midst very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1157
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 21, 2022, 12:12:50 PM
After reading your story I began to realize how important health is more than everything. Being very rich, being able to have anything in this world, all of that will easily disappear when you get a diagnosis like what you are experiencing right now.

You have such a strong zest for life, and to have a passion for being on forums organizing some of those campaigns is amazing. hi, @Yahoo62278 I thought you are a human being who doesn't have any problems and lives enjoying everything comfortably, but it turns out that you are struggling with your life right now on the operating table, surviving for the people closest to you and for the people in this forum.

I used to work for the signature campaign that you managed, with different rules than the others. must earn 1 merit every week in order to continue following the campaign. full of controversy, but you still believe in your rules. You really are amazing.
We are all here to pray for the best for you smooth running of your second operation.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
December 21, 2022, 12:11:12 PM
@yahoo62278, gws..

the saying goes, "keep doing good, because we don't know which goodness will save us." At least there is a lot of good that you've done without realizing it, i mean many people feel supported economically when working with you. And I'm sure some of them have devoted unlimited prayers for you.

Believe that the power of prayer is real.
Activity: 120
Merit: 41
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
December 21, 2022, 11:45:45 AM
Every person has some difficulties in their life. But when it comes to life and death question at that time there will be no language to say what will be the condition of mind. I have no words to console you but as a Muslim I can say that anything is possible if Almighty Allah want. I have seen many serious patients who were turned away from the hospital because they thought the patient might not live much longer. But later they were completely recovering the illness. So trust in Allah and try to better treatment Inshallah  Allah will make you happy.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 253
December 21, 2022, 08:37:25 AM
Get well soon @yahoo62278 and your story most inspiration for many people how take care their healthy health, I hope you can recovery back soon possible with your decision helped many people here. I hope you can spent your time take care with your healthy and take less time active in front of computer.

I am shock when hearing how much money have spent for medical check up, did your country support with free treatment? I think you can join with Health Insurance for recovery your medical check up and doesn't spent much money, I know health is more important from anything.

Get well soon @yahoo62278 and we are standing with you here.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 21, 2022, 07:49:47 AM
I was indeed shock and sad after reading your touching story related to your health problems, I am very optimistic that you will surely survive your present health challenges, I have faith in God almighty that you will be miraculously healed, I remembered with nostalgia your kind advice when I newly joined the forum in 2017 via our group telegram then, your advice was very valuable and helpful as a beginner then, I remembered how your hardwork and prompt action in addressing whatever issues related to signature campaigns, Yahoo62278 please remain calm you will get over your health challenges, I will continue to pray for you as go on for your operation which is going to be successful.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
December 21, 2022, 07:07:01 AM
After your story, I really respect you for going through this and still giving your best to the forum because those years you mentioned I could remember you provided a lot of legit service to this forum which help a lot of users of this forum while you were going through hard times, Gosh! You are a strong man and a fighter.
I pray to God to see through this illness and I am sure you'll come back to this forum yourself after the surgery to this us the good news.
Thank you for the testing advice which some of us might be ignorant about.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 555
December 21, 2022, 06:36:27 AM
I can’t believe you were going through this much pain all this while. I didn’t know how to respond to this shocking news, I’ve been who quietly reading all the comments here. And it’s been massive love shown here even though we do not know one another IRL. It does feel like one big family. Praying for a Christmas miracle to come your way.
Activity: 532
Merit: 390
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
December 21, 2022, 05:00:26 AM
This life is about impact and legacies created by us and for others to see and benefit from, Yahoo62278 is one of those who's impact has been felt and will continue to be on the forum and this ha been a surprise on many of us not knowing that he's got some medical challenges despite his activeness on the forum in diverse ways, he has truly been a strong man to have pass through all this and yet maintain a quality delivery upto expectations, being a campaign manager comes with a lot of challenges not to talk of combining this with health issues which could be frustrating at a certain point in life, yet he has always been strong and never let his conditions affected his present or future life and desires, you have also learnt to be a man and a responsible one ever since the demise of your mother some times ago, i believe all your countless efforts, desires and ambitions will come to fulfilment soon including your perfect healing.

Please get well soon.
Activity: 4
Merit: 2
December 21, 2022, 04:48:58 AM
@yahoo62278 sir, I am very sad  Cry story that happened in your life. You have been fighting with your health for a long time but you have overcome this health problem so far. I certainly wish my God the best for you in this matter of yours. You are one of the wise and intelligent people in this forum. We wish you a speedy recovery. So we always pray for you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
December 21, 2022, 04:44:41 AM
I've decided to get checked after reading your advice. It's harrowing counting days before you'll be in hospital. I wouldn't want to experience what you're facing. You're brave, you'll return stronger.

If this story helps 1 person I will feel it was worth it to share my story.  I hope anyone who takes the time to read all of this will also take the time to make an appointment and get checked.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
December 21, 2022, 04:04:53 AM
yahoo62278, you've done something great and I think your decision to tell us about your health problem is of great help and will have a good effect on you. I mean you did the right thing to keep yourself in good spirits even though I know you really suffered for it.

I also have concerns about heart problems because my mother is someone who has heart problems. I nursed her through the years, made her happy, encouraged her and did everything I could to keep my mother have hope of healing. I can't stop worrying about his health condition, it tortures me so much. Even I too often think about something bad when I get a call from a family member because of that worry, I'm so sad about it.

So I really know how you're feel right now, and I hope you really get through it. As a muslim, I believe that illness is a test from God and it is God who will cure the disease even though doctors and medical staff will help you get regular treatment and care. Keep the spirit yahoo62278, you can definitely get through it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 361
December 21, 2022, 02:47:18 AM
After reading your post I got to know a lot about you. But I pray to Allah for your speedy recovery. I am not able to help you financially. But you will get well soon. I pray to Allah for you. Get well Ameen.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 147
December 21, 2022, 12:48:47 AM
I feel your pain some of the things you went through in the hands of doctors and financial aspect to got to this point. Health is very important to humanity which you need to do everything possible within your power to give yourself a standard treatment that will make you free from this sickness. One thing I know, this sickness will not stop you away from us because we all love you and we wish you good health yahoo62278.
Pages:
Jump to: