Pages:
Author

Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin - page 20. (Read 4641 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
The only thing that's sweet for me is when i invest bitcoin last year and holding it until i was just surprised that bitcoin hits 20,000$ last December. The bitter part of it is when i sell it all and invest some of it to altcoins which doesn't work as planned.
Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
for me there's her experience each one of us here in bitcoin the sweet if bitcoin experience is buying me a bitcoin at a cheap price and it's that I've been at high prices
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
[PROFISH.IO]
I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience
For us who experienced the peak of bitcoin last December 2017, have the same experience. I started also like August or September. I bought bitcoin worth $500 that time. When it was December, it was tripled. I thought it will grow more so that I kept holding it. So the next month, bitcoin started to fall. I withdrawed it when I got a 100% profit.
D C
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
The sweetest thing ever was the time when I first have withdraw my bitcoin earnings, I was in the restaurant that they would my family which I have paid all the recipes. The most bitter was to lose in Trading.

I would like to one day withdraw some earning. So far I am just seeing my portfolio go down (entered at the end of 2017 and cost averaging since).
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
sad story author. I think that we need to draw conclusions from this sieve and always record profits
Activity: 83
It is something that happened to everyone who made investment last couple of months when Eth, Bitcoin, Neo and other Alto coin prices went down most people thought that this is a great and rare chance to invest thinking that the prices would double in no time but prices decreased further for many political and financial reasons and all dreams were destroyed instantly but I think we can still hope for the best in the future even most investors have faced many losses recently   
Activity: 139
My experience in bitcoin is very much including a sweet and bitter experience, but there are still many bitter experiences because, at the beginning I joined bitcoin. I was very careless and too daring to invest my money in bitcoin in large numbers without knowing more about bitcoin, and from there I suffered a huge loss.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Just charge it as an experience mate,  some days are good but there are also days that we have some losses, that a life here in cryptocurrency. And thats good because it teaches you to become wiser for the next situation to do.  Even if in any kind of way here crypto, in trading,  or in investment,it helps your past experience.

Yes! You are right about that. I also experience sweet and bitter here in crypto world but I use it as a lesson learned and become better here in our community. Even though I experience a lot of failure and lazyness but here I am continously working here and more productive because crypto helps me a lot so I will do my best to learn and to have more knowledge about it.
just like you,
i also experience various sweet things and many are also not fun in bitcoin. but because of that experience,
i became aware of many things in bitcoin. until now i still learn to give my best and remain actively seeking knowledge that exceeds my experience.

on the positive side of my experience, i became more able to guess at risk and can avoid losses or receive the benefits that will be gained when buying and selling bitcoin.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

a sweet experience in Bitcoin when our project is translucent and our work is paid, the bitter experience is always hit by the false hopes of paying coins in Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Just charge it as an experience mate,  some days are good but there are also days that we have some losses, that a life here in cryptocurrency. And thats good because it teaches you to become wiser for the next situation to do.  Even if in any kind of way here crypto, in trading,  or in investment,it helps your past experience.

Yes! You are right about that. I also experience sweet and bitter here in crypto world but I use it as a lesson learned and become better here in our community. Even though I experience a lot of failure and lazyness but here I am continously working here and more productive because crypto helps me a lot so I will do my best to learn and to have more knowledge about it.
Activity: 17
I have also lost a bit, but im cleverer now. In 2016 i invested some money in bitcoin, I would rather not give the actual amount here. As everyone else I was happy to see that the market was growing. When it came to that it matched what I had invested i kept it there then it went up 3 times, after this I began to think what is my next move. Im glad that I took out 2/3 which I then used to buy a more stable asset - I used it as a down payment for rental property. Of course the other 1/3 as everyone knows I have nearly lost, but  plan to keep it in there. maybe the market will someday rise again.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
I also experienced a sweet and bitter experience with bitcoin, in 2017 my assets increased rapidly and now in 2018 my assets have fallen by almost 50%, but that doesn't matter because I have had a pleasant experience with bitcoin, and profit and loss is common in investation

I am almost the same as you, I am lucky to have the opportunity to sell some to buy a house and various secondary things, although at this time the price does not return at the best price, the most important thing is that my knowledge increases every year. I am sure bitcoin will return at least in the next 3 years, and I am very patient because I already have a sweet experience.
I have only one sweet experience in bitcoin, that is when i buy myself a motorcycle, and imagine i am only a highschool student, i have no any work but i manage to buy motor, thanks to bitcoin. And the bitter my experience I just lost about 500k worth of bitcoins last year, because of stupid decision, i sell my my bitcoin because i am already satisfied with its price but the day after i checked the value and it was double than the price that i just sell
Activity: 364

But I am wiser now.

We all had our highs and lows which are results of our decision making. You actually had a good run on your investment. You had at least 2500% increase or x25 on your investment. Not bad if you'll think about it. We cannot predict exactly how the market will behave. Unfortunately some of us get influenced easily with little market movements that lead to wrong decision making. But like many would say, things happen and we just need to learn from them.
Activity: 616
haha at the end of 2017 is very nice right? we can get big profit if we investing in it, at that moment I invest only $300 and grow until $1000 in a short-term with just a variety of coin, i hope that in this year, in the end of this year it happen again, the price of cryptocurrencies will rise up more and more again
Activity: 518
I am also at a loss on all the altcoins I have acquired, as I do not make short-term trades. I still believe that in the long run the profits will come
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
The sweetest thing ever was the time when I first have withdraw my bitcoin earnings, I was in the restaurant that they would my family which I have paid all the recipes. The most bitter was to lose in Trading.
Me too, my sweet experience here is that I’d able to have my first profit. I earned money through it. On the other hand, my bitter experience is that, I also lose some of my money when the market becomes red.
Activity: 6
So far I have not had any bad experiences with AML BitCoin. And I am sure I will not have it ever because this coin is the only cryto that cannot be hacked.
Activity: 60
I think in life experience is the best teacher. My own little experience came in the form of an airdrop token I received that was worth aboit $450 but I decided to Hodl and before I say jack, it has sank to $150. Now am regretting why didnt I sell it and rebuy when it is low???

Who can guess this token!? Clue...it starts with letter P
Activity: 345

But I am wiser now.

Thank you very much for sharing your roller coaster experience. Well no one really now how the future of bitcoin will actually move or even predict what may come next. It actually moves in a second or even to the time we are conscious about a change. I haven't experience this type of scenario but having this threat is a good one.
Activity: 70
Like they say experience is the best teacher. We all have lots and different experiences about bitcoin. My bitter and sweet experience have thought me a lot of lessons on how to invest, where to invest and when to invest. I started crypto far back as 2010 when I was really sourcing for a means to expand my income. I actually invested in an online crypto then with a little sum of 30 dollars  though I got  little tips there on from it to sustain myself  as far back then and the going was good. I accumulated hundreds of coins  upto  some thousands of dollars in my wallet then waiting for the rise in price of exchange so I can make more money by trading it and making a withdrawal not knowing that I was only giving hackers time to do their work. On  a faithful evening I logged in to my account and behold I found nothing in my wallet at first I thought it was a joke not until I logged out and logged in again that was when I knew my account have been hacked. I was very angry though but I couldn't do anything and at that moment my hope was dashed. Ever since then I was very reluctant in investing on any crypto again. But later on after I had seen my brother and friends testifying of bitcoin I witnessed it and was really amazing. But due to the previous experience I was a little bit discouraged but I Had to summon up courage and I invested in bitcoin. I can say this that I have benefitted from bitcoin immensely. I have done things I could from the profits made from bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: