Pages:
Author

Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin - page 16. (Read 4641 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
The market of cryptocurrency is very variable. And as soon as the coin rate falls many traders sell their coins, they are nervous and make even more mistakes. Here you need patience and discipline because tomorrow your coin can rise again. Or you should choose a different earning strategy, for example arbitration because it is relevant even with a falling market.
Activity: 25
I think that's the best thing to do when I'm investing in bitcoin along with the big bucks that it has raised in the past year. Altogether these altcoins also help greatly since the altcoins are high just before they are in the markets.
Activity: 22
I think that's the best thing to do when I'm investing in bitcoin along with the big bucks that it has raised in the past year. Altogether these altcoins also help greatly since the altcoins are high just before they are in the markets.
Activity: 121
My lost was really big for me and according to my understanding the caused was Countries tried make restrictions against Bitcoin and some tried to ban and with the price fall many thought Bitcoin and cryptocurencies will disappeared but now Bitcoin is recovering like it didn't even care what happened and soon it will gain it's previous price very easily without any problem 
Activity: 63
I am just new to investment. I have friends with similar experiences and it is very enjoyable to talk to them. I am ready for all kinds of new experiences Grin
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
To my observation most of the miseries that happen in the crypto world are mainly cause by three factors 1.Greediness 2.Impatient 3.Carelessness. This three things has makes so many crypto investors and holds to regret, I think we should learn to aviod them so you will not loss your profits or investment. Avoid greediness despite the fact there's huge profit in crypto its not over night job you need to be patient and art smartly when your investment in growing. Stop be careless so you will not mistakenly drop your private keys🔑 instead of wallet address.
What is interesting is that the same is true for every other activity in the world, people are very impatient they can no longer wait for anything, just look at the forum, you will see many people that are desperate because of the current prices of cryptocurrencies and this has only lasted a few months and yet a great deal of people already sold their coins and in my opinion we are going to see similar prices to the ones we are seeing now for years, which means that there is still a lot of people that are going to get out of this market due to their inability to wait.

So bitcoin is going to be flat for years, what is your reasoning?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
this is why crypto is actually for the bold hearted fellows, weak hearted people can not participate in crypto currency, if they do regrets will knock them unconscious for days  Grin ...that's the experience you must always learn from.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
To my observation most of the miseries that happen in the crypto world are mainly cause by three factors 1.Greediness 2.Impatient 3.Carelessness. This three things has makes so many crypto investors and holds to regret, I think we should learn to aviod them so you will not loss your profits or investment. Avoid greediness despite the fact there's huge profit in crypto its not over night job you need to be patient and art smartly when your investment in growing. Stop be careless so you will not mistakenly drop your private keys🔑 instead of wallet address.
What is interesting is that the same is true for every other activity in the world, people are very impatient they can no longer wait for anything, just look at the forum, you will see many people that are desperate because of the current prices of cryptocurrencies and this has only lasted a few months and yet a great deal of people already sold their coins and in my opinion we are going to see similar prices to the ones we are seeing now for years, which means that there is still a lot of people that are going to get out of this market due to their inability to wait.
Activity: 83
Most people will disappoint if Bitcoin price decrease further and if that happens most investors will definitely abandon the crypto market forever because even now the losses are very high and many investors are not yet moved because the invested amount is still holding as Bitcoins with a very less price than they purchased thinking they will at least get the invested amount in the near future. But no one can say that Bitcoin will crash or this trend will continue for certain because we see both negative and positive sides so only the time will decides what will be the path that Bitcoin will select and no matter what that is there will be a significant effect in the crypto currency market and the community   
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I also entered crypto around the same time as you, but the difference is I cash out most of my investment because I am scared with the crazy pump around that time. It's definitely not normal to have every coin up more than 30% daily so I aware that it's a bubble that is going to pop. I buy back most of my coin in march and april and right now I am in a better position. Also it's not good to buy a coin that won a voting at binance because usually the price already pumped before the voting time limit is up.
Activity: 39
I also have a lot of this kind of experiences and i really don't regret about bitter one because it learns me a lot and only for that experience I get more profit.
Activity: 159
My sweet experience about bitcoin was when i traded with 100$ to gain a profit of about 2000$ around 2016 when the market was stable. But my bitter experience was when i bought bitcoin at 20000$ and now bitcoin is down.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Patience is bitter, but the fruits are sweet. Maybe we lose a lot of money from an investment. Without realizing it, learning from a bitter experience will certainly strengthen our mentality.
I think before dealing with this type of business we needed to have this learning process, if you can learn from previous experience then everything would be fine with you, many people loses money at first but they regaining it back after doing a good plan, realizing that in any events they will be able bring a fruit of success after creating a good and working strategy, just be calm and always think positively sweet success are just around the corner.
Activity: 154
A significant story: In early 2017 I invested in a $ 1000 bitcoin and by the end of 2017 my assets have doubled and by mid-2018 I am no longer. Generally do not know anything
A Lot of people got into crypto currencies in 2017, 2017 december was a really good month and it got people hooked! sadly 2018 is not as great
Activity: 196
Even I lost some money due to the Bitcoin price dropped but it is recovering perfectly so definitely it will reach to it's correct price and the only thing it needs is more time so traders should be more patient in these days because even price dropped during this year but it doesn't mean that it is crashing because price fluctuations are common for any trading asset and it can happen with or without a fault but due to this situation many lost there wealth and many left the Bitcoin market
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Patience is bitter, but the fruits are sweet. Maybe we lose a lot of money from an investment. Without realizing it, learning from a bitter experience will certainly strengthen our mentality.
Activity: 88
So far I have not had any bad experience, but that is because I have AML BitCoins. The only coin that cannot be stolen thanks to its AML and KYC technologies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
my sweet and biggest experience about bitcoin is that I was dash 1 btc when the price was just 3000$ and i kept it as see it as nothing because i never know the value of it. it was when it claim 19,000$ last year that every one was talking about it i cam to realize that i have money some where
Activity: 94
What is the purpose of your crypto investment at the very beginning? I can imagine that you first wanted to use crypto as a store of value, like most of us. But then greed took over in December, which is not necessary a bad thing. However, you should not have your valuable coins to some random altcoins to reduce your loss. Also if the answer to the first question is a store of value, then you don't succeed in your experiment, because you don't keep it for a long time. Next time, decide what you want to accomplish with your investment and stick to the plan. The decisions you make during recession are often the wrong ones. Keep this in mind. Thanks
Activity: 57
As for me i have had alot of sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin, to me i believe in every real business there is a profit and loss analysis, when your profit exceeds your loss it means you are progressing. i have had great return from investing in different crypto currency since i joined the crypto world, one of my awful experience was when i invested in one ICO that looks so enticing and charming going through the whitepaper and road maps i took the decision of investing in it after some months i heard that the project have crashed it was a very big hit on me but been a determined trader i put myself together and learnt from my awful experience that all that glitters is not gold
Pages:
Jump to: