Pages:
Author

Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin - page 17. (Read 4641 times)

copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 0
Yes, I think we all have had to go though stage in crypto. With the prices not being very fair I did buy late 8n December or you bought high. You get stuck with the difficulty in deciding whether to keep waiting for more profit or sell for less.. I guess you learned your lessons.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
yes, i have had similar experience. had mtc and saw it grown to 2900 dollars. i thought if i leave it, it might grow to 4000 dollars then i can pull. but then i saw it go down gradually until it got to about 400 dollars. luckily for me it grew back to about 800 dollars. its a painful thing to see the worth of your coin shrink
Activity: 97
Wow You were really close to hitting the jackpot. That is the sour taste this cryptocurrency is leaving on everyone. You tend to reflect on the chances missed to cash out when price was the highest AMD which is coming at a time one would be expecting a price increase. Mine actually is not holding for long, a sharp contrast to yours. I sold a coin, and the next few days, the more than tripled the price I sold it. I was made at myself for not holding on to it longer. Well, that's the story we live to tell.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
all regret that the price has fallen or increased, but in fact everything happens through the exchange where the market determines the growth or fall, but in fact, if yesterday the wise man did not open the exchange where everyone bought bitcoin, then the price would be bitcoin just then and now 6 cents, since no one would have seen this entire demand and everyone would have communicated with one or two sellers! and now imagine that because of the fact that now thousands of bitcoins are bought and sold outside the exchange, every day, and this all affects only one thing, that bitcoin does not grow!
Activity: 364
i recall my sweet experience about bitcoin, two years ago when i was into the buying and selling of bitcoin, i really remember a particular purchase i did buy for about five hundred dollar and in less than two hours i had to sell it for seven hundred and fifty dollar. that was my sweet experience
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
Maybe I experience more bitter experiences about bitcoin. Because I was invited by my friend to invest in bitcoin in 2015 but I'm not sure about that. If I invest in that year maybe I will generate success from my investment. that's my bad experience about bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Were a lot people, which did a view which understand a trade. Maybe they believed in this too. But when a trade had a change, they lost all income. It's very useful experience. It is better than understanding only one side a trade. Luck and loss have teach us.
Activity: 294
Everyone certainly certainly has the sweet and bitter experience of cryptocurrency, for example Bitcoin that has been there for a long time, the price of bitcoin is still below the current bitcoin has the highest value among the coins.

Thus, surely everyone has different experiences with the existence of bitcoin, some have a sweet experience and of course there are also those who experience very very and very bitter experience !!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
I think that time period was the same for all trader who had some investment at that time. Yes, your history was so nice and beautiful. Really only who feels that moment who had passed that time period. However, We hope we will pass the more fantastic time than before. Just it is a time of matters.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I was one of the victim of Etherdelta's DNS server being hacked. I didn't  use metamask because I was confident in etherdelta's security. Alas, I was wrong and almost 300$ worth of ethereum were stolen from me--an expensive lesson for me that is.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience
We do learn the hard way at times which is actually good. Sometimes it is necessary that we go through certain hardships or failures in order to become wiser, smarter, stronger, and more mature. This crypto venture is no easy journey. The road is not smooth but it doesn't mean we should stop and give up. Funny that we need to be stupid at first before we can actually become wise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Of course and obvious my sweet was when I was withdrawing and buying things that I have been waiting for a long time to buy and bitter experience is trading with negative deals closed.
Yes when we get profit in our investment we feel happy. Like you I wait the perfect  time to gain profit, when I withdraw my profit in investment my world feels like heaven cause now I buy the things I want to buy this is my sweet moment in bitcoin, but if there sweet it there's a bitter moment, for me the bitter moment I experienced in bitcoin when I panicked to sell my bitcoin in a low price I've lose profit.
Activity: 45
This kind of experiences are always precious because your sweet experiences will help you to earn and your bitter experiences will help you to learn.
Activity: 504
I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience

Happened to me when I had PRLs. I joined a bounty campaign that rewarded me with PRLs and the price before then was really cheap. I hold and then the price flew to $4 each. I was too unwise not to withdraw and sell some. I hold even longer until the price per PRL is down to around $.5. Sad sad day for me.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
this experience has certainly been experienced by many people in this forum, I also often like that when the price has soared I keep holding the coin until it finally drops far, and I regret not selling it when the price is high.
so the point is not too greedy, if it feels lucky a few percent please sell sbeleum you regret.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
A significant story: In early 2017 I invested in a $ 1000 bitcoin and by the end of 2017 my assets have doubled and by mid-2018 I am no longer. Generally do not know anything

If you had invested $1,000 in Bitcoin by early 2017, then your assets could have swelled to more than $21,000 by December that year. Even now, you should be having more than $7,000 worth of coins in your wallet.
Activity: 154
author of such as you are very much in the market so you described the situation of the average and in the crypto currency
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
I started with 1k , went down to 800usd, then 640usd.. Had a cigarette, went up to 720usd, and finished the day with 700usd. That day i felt super lucky by not loosing more. But then again, i also had a day, when i randomly traded 70usd and took out 1k. That day went down in history Cheesy
Activity: 182
it seems to me that this can be found and positive moments. You have received an invaluable experience that will help you multiply your capital in the future
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Here is my experience. In March 2017, I bought different coins including bitcoins for a total of $ 3000 and then did not touch them at all, in January 2018 they turned me into $ 62,000, but I again did not touch them, now my assets are worth $ 10,000 and now it definitely does not make sense to sell them, I will wait for another growth, of course I'm very sorry that I did not record profits in January, but then I was counting on even greater growth, in the future I will not be so greedy and will act more judiciously.
Pages:
Jump to: