Pages:
Author

Topic: My sweet and bitter experience about bitcoin - page 32. (Read 4641 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Just charge it as an experience mate,  some days are good but there are also days that we have some losses, that a life here in cryptocurrency. And thats good because it teaches you to become wiser for the next situation to do.  Even if in any kind of way here crypto, in trading,  or in investment,it helps your past experience.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I started my cryptocurrency journey around July 2017. I bought some altcoins;  verge; dodge, Xrp Siacoin on Bittrex and left some on bitcoin. It was a roller coaster for me around November to December 2017, particularly with verge, my crypo investment of just about $120 grew to a little bit over $3,000. I never new on time until I opened my bittrex. It was wao!

I took out some money since I was in need about $1000. With the euphoria of bitcoin suppasing $20,000, so I watched until my investment shrinked from about $2000 to $1500, then $1000, I decided to take out some little more until I had about $800 left.

That amount have shrinked further to about $450. The worst came when I took a third of the amount to buy Mithril coin when the news came that it won a vote to be listed on binance,  and suddenly it was disqualified,  and the price have falling like packs of cards, more than 50% right now.

Its a question of if I had known, I would have withdrawn the $3000 the moment I saw it on my bittrex account. Who can tell the future?

But I am wiser now.

Does anyone have similar experience
Pages:
Jump to: