Pages:
Author

Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards - page 2. (Read 3231 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 529
November 23, 2018, 11:07:51 AM
when project is good enough the price is growing no matter bounty hunters. remember Ethereum. it had bounty campaign also.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 11:02:45 AM
Both of them initially collaborated with bounty hunters to promote their programs and vice versa the owner also sought positions with results that were very valuable with the value of a company.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
November 23, 2018, 10:52:10 AM
People who dump the coins they receive in a bounty campaign are people who are interested in the profits only. Usually it is better to have patience and let your investment bringing you the profit.
Activity: 350
November 23, 2018, 09:55:05 AM
Probably, you can hold the tokens obtained from bounty, but only if the market grows and there is a chance that these tokens will cost even more.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
November 23, 2018, 09:49:41 AM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.
This could be easily fixed by sending Ether tokens to bounty hunters. So there will be no free tokens and tokens will have probably same value as ICO price. But ICOs rather send useless tokens to hunters than real money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 09:45:25 AM
I think you should not pay attention to these people and their statements. As hunter released from any obligations except those that takes on the implementation of advertising and PR of the project. And the more if your money is already in your wallet who does not have the right to condemn you and teach. You must make your own mistakes and learn from them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
November 23, 2018, 09:33:52 AM
They pick on bounty hunters because bounty hunters dump at any given price when they receive their token, they don't consider the token ico prices before selling, they just dump and collect their money because they have nothing to lose.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

Do not take it personally what people are talking about hunters. They will dump anyway as only some of them
care to the project. Hunters are in hurry to convert their rewarded  tokens into fiat or other top coins.
 The bounty allocations are small but if the dump happens at once it can effect the price, but only short term.
That's what I'm talking about! Bountyhunters will always dump because many of them really live from advertising they just want quick conversion to more liquid asset and cash out quickly.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 10:21:54 PM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

Due this bearish market that keep continuing worse, there are no good rewards for bounty hunters.
Even if the ICO companies managed to pay them and list the token, investors will dump the token and the hunters won't have a good price to sell.
Just wait for the market to recover, so both investors and hunters won't dump the token.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
November 22, 2018, 07:11:02 PM
in fact, due to the fact that at the very beginning people sell their tokens, the project itself suffers a lot

But a real and legit project can overcome all this hardships if they are really serious about their project. Because dumping of coins is really normal with bounty hunters.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 22, 2018, 07:10:32 PM
If the electronics market does not have a bonus campaign, then maybe I gave up this market soon. The bonus campaign helps me to try to make money. Accepting the time and effort to get money is safer than putting a large amount of money into buying a penny. And worried about the price of the coin.
Activity: 154
November 22, 2018, 07:06:53 PM
in fact, due to the fact that at the very beginning people sell their tokens, the project itself suffers a lot
Activity: 476
November 22, 2018, 07:03:45 PM

Do not take it personally what people are talking about hunters. They will dump anyway as only some of them
care to the project. Hunters are in hurry to convert their rewarded  tokens into fiat or other top coins.
 The bounty allocations are small but if the dump happens at once it can effect the price, but only short term.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
November 22, 2018, 06:55:14 PM
Not all bounty hunters when they get tokens sell it directly. But they are waiting for a better price and if the price falls they will hold the coin. So we also have to see the team behind the project, whether they will develop this project or not. Because if the token that you hold has a good development team, of course, the token will continue to grow.
copper member
Activity: 392
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
November 22, 2018, 06:45:45 PM
The rewards are getting worse every day. If earlier we could once a month to get into a good company and proudly work there, now it is necessary to work in 100, so that the bread was enough.
November 22, 2018, 06:38:59 AM

Most rewards hunters sell their tokens directly because most ICO projects die in time and profit will be lower. As bounty hunters, they know when the coins will be sold and kept, because they understand the course of each coin. You can not blame bounty hunters. They pay time, invoices and other commodities just to deal with the tasks
Activity: 429
November 22, 2018, 05:59:10 AM
Just short of words right now! I am a hunter  for over a year ...I put lot of my time to campaign on project and in the end most of these project pay with shit coin and dies off. Mywallet are in tears no exchange no product
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 22, 2018, 05:43:10 AM
Our hunter's token rewards are actually very low, usually only 1% to 3% of the total token. Those who blame hunters for lowering the price of coins are ignorant because they don't know who the real whale is!
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 22, 2018, 05:37:05 AM
It is going to be great, if ICOs would distribute all the rewards that they are offering at the beginning of the campaign. If an ICO would hold to their words, I am sure, there won't be so much dump at the market, because the hunters are getting 0,1 part of their reward and they do not want to hold such coins.
tej key factor here is i think to choose the right bounty of course but i prefer other ways more reliable one and more stable
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 22, 2018, 05:36:26 AM

bountybreward can be so disappointing sometimes and that is eally sad as you plan soemthing you hope and you get so little
Pages:
Jump to: