Pages:
Author

Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards - page 8. (Read 3231 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 06:52:46 PM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.
Those who complain are those who purchased during the ICO. Their tokens are usually frozen or locked for a period of time, about a year or two. So we cannot really blame them for complaining whenever hunters dump immediately once listed on the exchange. Cause of which is the fall in price which gives them the impression that the value of their investment has decreased. But of course, investors that they are, they knew the risks from the start. So I really don't see the sense in complaining when hunters dump. Actually, I don't see them as complaints. Initial reaction would be more appropriate...would make it easier for investors to get over the whole thing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 13, 2018, 06:49:45 PM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

Well, whatever happens, whether bounty hunters dump or not, what is usually being allocated for bounty should not be enough to cause that. A project with no potential will keep complaining about that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
November 13, 2018, 06:37:32 PM
Many bounty hunters always sell their tokens whenever they like the price. And we cannot do anything about that. Because they have their own mind and we cannot control them in selling it. Maybe they are in need of immediate money so they tend to sell their token immediately.

It should be borne in mind that in some countries, people earn very little money compared to the United States, for example. And if they earned $ 50 in bounty, for them it's still a significant amount
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 06:30:01 PM
Most times people think that bounty hunters are the reason why coin dumpers but i think it is a wrong thinking because bounty allocation is just a tiny amount of allocation and such allocation cannot make the coin to dump, if the project is a strong project, the bounty reward won't have any effect, in my own thinking project team are the cause because they give huge bonus and people will dump their bonus
Activity: 250
November 13, 2018, 06:26:36 PM

Yeah..totally agree dude. Hunters do their job for months, spreading the newas about ICO ,investing their time, and they got just a very small part of total.supply, I think developers and investors have knew it and stop complaining about it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
November 13, 2018, 06:24:23 PM
The Bounty awards don't meet the earnings demands at this time. Therefore, there is a frustration between many of bounty hunter.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 06:21:53 PM
People always look for someone to blame when things are not going their way and in the case of ICOs, bounty hunters are their go-to when they want to blame someone for their non performing token or coin. To me investors are the real reason why most coins dump once they're listed but they are never blamed instead bounty hunters are at the receiving end of an unending backlash.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
November 13, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

Only a small number of coins are held by bounty hunters. Of the total 100% of coins, 1 to 5% is in the bounty hunter. Does the total coin affect that exchange rate. I do not think so. There is the biggest coin holder that sells coins after the ICO is finished.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
November 13, 2018, 06:11:00 PM
There are some bounties, that are cutting the budget, just before the distribution of the rewards by 20 times. And for 15 weeks of hard work, the hunters are getting 5 USD. I find it is not fair and the teams should decide what budget they are going to distribute to the hunters, even before the start of the token sale.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 06:02:55 PM

It has nothing to do with the ICO itself. They are just paid users that spreads the word of ICO making people aware that there is an incoming ICO. They dump it because only money matters and just like I said it has nothing to do with them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 05:32:53 PM
Actually my friend you have a big point here. They go about blaming bounty hunters for the drastic dip in the prices of tokens when they hit exchange. when all we get is just 1-2% of their total supply. now how can this little allocation dump the prices of tokens?
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 13, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

Yes most of the bounty hunters wants to dump their coin right after the ICO and it is listed in the exchange and these are the mindset of most of the bounty hunters , but indeed the investors are doing this first and they are the one causing the price very low because the coins are already listed in the exchange while the bounty team was processing the spread sheet then by the time of distribution for bounty hunter , the price is already very low than the ICO price , so who do you think causing the price down .
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
November 13, 2018, 05:08:57 PM
Many bounty hunters always sell their tokens whenever they like the price. And we cannot do anything about that. Because they have their own mind and we cannot control them in selling it. Maybe they are in need of immediate money so they tend to sell their token immediately.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 13, 2018, 04:57:42 PM
In my opinion if one ico will do a 5x or 10x. That doesnt matter. Bounty hunters can dump their tokens or not. That is not important in my opinion. If a good project will do that amount of x. It can do . If bounty hunters will dump these tokens again it have to do that x if it will do that.
Because i believe marketmakers and investors who couldnt invest during ico deciding these roi. They are cause that. So i think if bounty hunters will their tokens that is not effect token price very much. and bounty hunters can do everything with their tokens.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 04:51:11 PM
many bounty hunters who still assume that the results of the bounty they would further drop if detained too long. the classic reason but also will be making them soon sold at a bargain price and even without long calculations. but the bounty hunter certainly has the right to do that and what happens in the market once it's not completely wrong from a bounty hunter.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 10:58:44 AM
indeed, the bounty hunter when selling coins does not have an effect on the dump of coin prices when listing, but indeed many large investors use the situation to get coins in cheap prices and sell them when prices rise
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 10:47:52 AM
There is one solution to stop this dumping of tokens the bounty rewards should be change into ethereum instead of token the ICO team should allocate a percentage of the collected funds from the ICO like lets say 1% to be paid into bounty hunters its a win win solutions since we can easily converted our hard earned money into fiat without hurting the price of the project, but unfortunately Im afraid if theres an ICO company who will adapt this kind of payment to hunters because they dont want to released money from ICO funds to be paid to hunters..greed is the reason why.  
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 10:41:01 AM
yes indeed most bounty hunters directly sell their tokens, especially with the market condition that is currently not stable, I once regretted not directly selling paid bounty coins, when holding coins the price of the coin actually went down, I thought it was greedy enough to wait until the price high, if I feel enough with what I do I will sell it immediately
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 13, 2018, 10:29:57 AM
Your argument is true that a person has no right to give obligation to every bounty hunter to hodl a token after receiving it to avoid dumper. the bounty hunters have done their jobs well and after receiving rewards from the bounty, it's up to them to sell or hodl directly and other people have no right to regulate them.
Activity: 238
November 13, 2018, 10:27:58 AM
I think you will understand how it feels when you invest in a coin and someone came and dump the coins right below the ICO price, it will get you annoyed probably, as a bounty hunter, you are free to sell your tokens anytime you wished, but at least sell it a bit higher. 
Pages:
Jump to: