Pages:
Author

Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards - page 5. (Read 3231 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 11:55:17 PM
As a bounty hunter, it is certainly not easy to do so because they have struggled in a few months to get tokens. So that when they get the token they will definitely wait for the token to enter on the exchange. And when that happens if the token has a good price, they will sell it. And if the bounty hunter causes the price of the token to go down, I don't agree because you can see that the allocation of prizes for hunters is very small.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 18, 2018, 11:29:43 PM
Most bounty hunter drop the price at any time, crisis on the market or not.
This deeps depends from date of distribution of tokens.
Seems like what they earn it for free with some automated sotware to do bounty job
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
November 18, 2018, 11:03:43 PM
For dump problem I also still don't understand, is the hunter bounty really the cause or there are other factors because some ico who provide bounty campaigns are sometimes not affected by dumps
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 10:40:33 PM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.

This is true specially for us bounty hunters. I just hate that other investors tell us when to sell and become furious because they blame us why the price is dipping. No one can tell us what to do so lay back and let us be. We decide when to sell our tokens or not so don't bother telling us what to do.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 10:33:49 PM
Many bounty hunter selling their coin or token when ico project list out in exchange .If they hold their coin they will get more profit only few bounty hunter holding their coin  even am also holding some token.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 10:13:16 PM
In following the campaign of a project, we will definitely get the rewards, and we can use these rewards as trading capital or other investments, and this is certainly beneficial for us going forward.
Activity: 910
November 18, 2018, 09:50:26 PM
Everyone has the right to sell or hold the tokens they have, as well as the bounty hunters. For this reason, there is no need for anyone to be blamed, because everyone has the principle of seeking profits through crypto, the most important thing is how we are able to take every opportunity available and use it well so that we will always benefit, because I am sure everyone will always look for ways the right to be able to get big profits in the world of crypto.
you say the right thing,
someone's needs are very different, they are likely to sell because they are pressed for needs. so i think they can't be blamed for this.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
November 18, 2018, 09:41:48 PM
Everyone has the right to sell or hold the tokens they have, as well as the bounty hunters. For this reason, there is no need for anyone to be blamed, because everyone has the principle of seeking profits through crypto, the most important thing is how we are able to take every opportunity available and use it well so that we will always benefit, because I am sure everyone will always look for ways the right to be able to get big profits in the world of crypto.
Activity: 476
November 18, 2018, 09:36:45 PM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

Bottomline is that each of us can do whatever we want with our rewards. Investors should understand from the start that many bounty hunters will sell off immediately after getting listed. This is part of the risks and the whole investment system.
Activity: 168
November 18, 2018, 09:25:58 PM
I also think that everyone should personally decide how to spend the tokens that he earned by his own work
Activity: 196
November 18, 2018, 08:59:14 PM
I don’t immediately drop my coins because I think that in the future it will be possible to sell ten times more expensive
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 08:52:04 PM
we don't use fees for purchases so we will only get coins, I will save coins in a comfortable room and I should look for coins we should accept and we thank you that the bounty is accepted and we are given more prizes.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 18, 2018, 07:57:23 PM
Just grow some think skin dude. Do you take it personally if you here people complaining about bounty hunters dumping after a certain token is listed on a exchange? Its a free market and you can do whatever you want with your tokens and don't bother with what others are saying. Just my .2 satoshi.

Well, in such a crisis like this in the market, we should be united because the recovery of bitcoin relies on our hand. If we are going to sell it, we are just dumping and dumping and it may even result to kick the bitcoin out of the market. So knowledge is power, do make the most out of it.
Activity: 308
November 18, 2018, 07:50:26 PM
Also, don`t understand it.
Usually, it is more profitable to buy tokens on EtherDelta or few days after listing, when bounty hunters dump the price
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
November 18, 2018, 07:46:26 PM

Well, it seems we cannot just change the resolution of some people. You just leave them alone and concentrate on your project, because they will still dump, because it is theirs and they have already been given.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 18, 2018, 07:29:20 PM
Most projects haven't reach hardcap or even the least softcap. So bounty rewards will given on a specific time and date. That's why other bounty hunters will dump their tokens to but other coins but that's not essential at all coz I hodl most of my bounty tokens I got.
Activity: 252
November 18, 2018, 07:17:17 PM
The reward decreases every day. If you look at the whole situation realistically, you can understand that here without the initial investment is very difficult to earn.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
November 18, 2018, 04:01:35 PM
Contrary to many people assertions that bounty hunters dump their coins on exchange and it affects the price badly, I believe that the major reasons for price dumping are the big or whale investors or institutions that invested big in the project and got huge discounts.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
November 18, 2018, 03:34:59 PM
IMO, the ICO rate is dump not by bounty members. We can see that the ICO Token Token rate for bounty campaigns for just under 5%, so if it affects the ICO Token rate it is very low. The most significant impact on the ICO exchange rate is that of the investors because the money they spend is so much.

Undoubtfully, you're right and wrong at the same time. In the first days on a small exchange, even 5% of tokens sold in a short period of time may influence the price. And you're right, alarmists do more damage.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 18, 2018, 03:07:36 PM
The choice of selling or hodling a token lies with bounty hunters, some prefers hodling their tokens having view the project as a future  prospect with the tendency of pumping while majority of bounty hunters here are hustlers who work for tokens and dumps whenever its listed in an exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: