Pages:
Author

Topic: Mybitcointrade.com | High Interest 2.5%-5%/w | 20% on Bonds| AAA- |Since 07/2011 - page 4. (Read 21274 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
The bankbooks and the saving options remain the same.
Page should be back in the next days.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
The domain mybitcointrade.com and the code has been sold to Viktor (Skype: viktor.nachajew ).
The transfer of the domain is still in progress, until this is finished, the page will stay in mainteance.
Account-data for the forum has been sold too (this is my personal last post).
I didn't know you could sell a debt. That's awesome. Maybe I can find some homeless guy who will buy my $15,000 in credit card debt for a beer. Then when the bank asks me where my payment is, I'll say, "Sorry, I sold all my debt to some homeless guy. Maybe he will pay you back."
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
do we loose our bitcoin on the bankbooks?
 Huh

NEWS*

The domain mybitcointrade.com and the code has been sold to Viktor (Skype: viktor.nachajew ).
The transfer of the domain is still in progress, until this is finished, the page will stay in mainteance.
Account-data for the forum has been sold too (this is my personal last post).
The old team of mybitcointrade wasn't able to keep the project running under this circumstances (loosing users, bad reputation, etc.).
We're not very happy to do this step, but that many withdrawals in the last time and the replies in the forum didn't give us the power and the engagement to work on.

Regards
Simon

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
i cashed out yesterday afternoon but didnt receive any coins on my wallet yet Sad
I cashed out 9/15, and so far haven't got all the coins yet.
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
i cashed out yesterday afternoon but didnt receive any coins on my wallet yet Sad
nio
Activity: 54
When will the site be back up?

Will you pay out the saving books right now or at the end of their runtime?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Owner of Empire Hotels
Mybitcointrade.com is currently in mainteance mode.
The website will be moving to a new server and the management will be changed.
We'll announce more info on this topic in the next days, so long please stay calm.

For questions please use [email protected]
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
hello,

Imprint of Bitcoin Börse
Viktor komova..
Talinskaya ulitsa
Russia

any comment for this please!

what is happend?

regards
pazor

It means you should run very fast in the opposite direction from this scam.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
hello,

Imprint of Bitcoin Börse
Viktor komova..
Talinskaya ulitsa
Russia

any comment for this please!

what is happend?

regards
pazor
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat

NEWS*

We will close our saving books, to prove we're not scamming anybody. We will pay out every open book, but it won't be possible to create some new.
All left on mybitcointrade will be the fonds, they will still be running, even if the saving books ran out.
It will take some months to pay out every saving book (until the running time will be at its' end).
We're sorry for that step, but we think that is one possible way to prove, we're not some ponzi/scamming sheme.
Probably, if that will give us some trust, we are going to start it again one day, but that's in the future Smiley

All payments will be done, they can be delayed a bit, because of the mtgox-daily limit (as mentioned before). I don't really get why you can't wait just 48hours for your coins. I repeat myself, when i'm saying, stay calm and wait for the first negative experience reported in with our service, up to this point, why not give us a chance? I didn't see one unsatisfied customer in the whole time, but many haters and some nervous people. I can understand, that it's not the best thing to wait for his money, but we didn't expect, that some trouble on the forum can have such negative influence on our buisnes. Many thanks to all those people who made this possible, you're awesome (.... not). Sorry to all our regular customers who had the trust in our service so long, we hopefully will be back Smiley
So long you can do investments in the fonds, if you like to or just wait until the saving books are up again.

Don't get it wrong, we don't close because we cannot ensure service anymore, but we close to do a little proof on the seriousity of our buisness.

Best Wishes
Simon

I sincerely hope all you dickheads fuck off from this forum, what does "fonds" mean (is a word but do you work in archival science!)? in all seriousity (not a word) your buisness (not a word) doesn't exist, yet you can provide massively high returns off a deflationary currency that's risen around 10% in the last month!!

It's embarrassing people are still falling for this shit and it's even worse the mods here allow it.

+1

Time to take out the fucking trash.
Activity: 714
Merit: 502

NEWS*

We will close our saving books, to prove we're not scamming anybody. We will pay out every open book, but it won't be possible to create some new.
All left on mybitcointrade will be the fonds, they will still be running, even if the saving books ran out.
It will take some months to pay out every saving book (until the running time will be at its' end).
We're sorry for that step, but we think that is one possible way to prove, we're not some ponzi/scamming sheme.
Probably, if that will give us some trust, we are going to start it again one day, but that's in the future Smiley

All payments will be done, they can be delayed a bit, because of the mtgox-daily limit (as mentioned before). I don't really get why you can't wait just 48hours for your coins. I repeat myself, when i'm saying, stay calm and wait for the first negative experience reported in with our service, up to this point, why not give us a chance? I didn't see one unsatisfied customer in the whole time, but many haters and some nervous people. I can understand, that it's not the best thing to wait for his money, but we didn't expect, that some trouble on the forum can have such negative influence on our buisnes. Many thanks to all those people who made this possible, you're awesome (.... not). Sorry to all our regular customers who had the trust in our service so long, we hopefully will be back Smiley
So long you can do investments in the fonds, if you like to or just wait until the saving books are up again.

Don't get it wrong, we don't close because we cannot ensure service anymore, but we close to do a little proof on the seriousity of our buisness.

Best Wishes
Simon

I sincerely hope all you dickheads fuck off from this forum, what does "fonds" mean (is a word but do you work in archival science!)? in all seriousity (not a word) your buisness (not a word) doesn't exist, yet you can provide massively high returns off a deflationary currency that's risen around 10% in the last month!!

It's embarrassing people are still falling for this shit and it's even worse the mods here allow it.

NEWS*

Best Wishes
Simon
How old are you ?

old enough to spot a scammer.

back on topic - why can't you fulfill the withdraw request in full?  how many more withdraw requests do you have in the Q?

mtg limit is 200 btc 1000 $

If i have verified acc´s ?

number of verified accounts 1/3

but i have no coins on my main wallet. last 3 days i have withdraw 4k coins from there.
i have only coins on the sub wallets. and there is a limit off 200 a day and 1000$

you make a big panik and ppl withdraw,

but for little news MICON in the end of year we stop our service with the saving books and noone have the option to open new saving books.

so i hope you see we work normaly and can payout NOW ALL user completly, only with a small delay but we have more coins as we need......

sorry for my bad english but i hope you undstand this.

and now pls go and troll your own 10 threads......

have a nice day.

Oh OK not telling you how to run your business or anything mate, but if you took more deposits from new investors you could use that money to pay out all your previous investors makes more business sense in my opinion than the totally legit way your giving away free money at the moment.

TBH $1000 isn't worth my while I've got more than that stuffed in my underpants at the moment in case I get "caught dry" when using a public toilet. I'll give my Gran a bell and see if she's interested.

Edit: I'm just clowning dawg my Grans dead! out of interest how much "investment bitcoins" have you got for your imaginary business so far?
vip
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
How old are you ?

back on topic - why can't you fulfill the withdraw request in full?  how many more withdraw requests do you have in the Q?

mtg limit is 200 btc 1000 $

If i have verified acc´s ?

number of verified accounts 1/3

but i have no coins on my main wallet. last 3 days i have withdraw 4k coins from there.
i have only coins on the sub wallets. and there is a limit off 200 a day and 1000$

you make a big panik and ppl withdraw,

but for little news MICON in the end of year we stop our service with the saving books and noone have the option to open new saving books.

so i hope you see we work normaly and can payout NOW ALL user completly, only with a small delay but we have more coins as we need......

sorry for my bad english but i hope you undstand this.

and now pls go and troll your own 10 threads......

have a nice day.

How do I go about investing 2000 Bitcoins with you? also I'm going to see if my grandmas up for depositing her pension in your scheme looks good mate.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
How old are you ?

back on topic - why can't you fulfill the withdraw request in full?  how many more withdraw requests do you have in the Q?
vip
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
requested a withdraw, but didn't receive any coins yet.
could you check?
thanks.

Large payments need 24-48 hours to complete withdraw. you got the first part of coins.

best regards.

and the partial withdraws + endless stalling starts with yet another... yup, yet another scam.

In Russia, Ponzi withdraws you!
vip
requested a withdraw, but didn't receive any coins yet.
could you check?
thanks.

Large payments need 24-48 hours to complete withdraw. you got the first part of coins.

best regards.
Pages:
Jump to: