Pages:
Author

Topic: Mybitcointrade.com | High Interest 2.5%-5%/w | 20% on Bonds| AAA- |Since 07/2011 - page 8. (Read 21274 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
For sure as long there are only wins, no-one will really ask where the money comes from.
Except several people are asking that, including me.

How do you know we won't give an explanation in the case of lose?
I don't. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that you haven't committed to doing that. With legitimate investments, the investors know what they're investing in so they can assess the risks and assure themselves that both profits and losses are legitimate.

As soon there will be loses, we will give an explanation why and what happened. Not at least for not losing our members. We're are here for communication and since the beginning we're behind our customers, that's the way we stay on.
It's too late at that point. If you say, "Sorry, I lost all your money. I said it was high risk. I went to Vegas and put it all on black. Here's proof I did that," what can an investor do? Of course if they knew you were going to do that, they never would have invested.

We gave an explanation how we earn money, not sure if a (more?) legitimate investment is doing more?
Except the explanation is totally implausible and totally unverifiable. Every Ponzi scheme has an explanation of how they are going to make money. They're often implausible and always unverifiable.

To date, every single HYIP has proven to be a scam. And I do not believe an honest person would pitch a legitimate scheme in such a way that only a person who would fall for a HYIP scheme would invest in it.

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that your scheme is totally legitimate and you really do have some incredibly way to make money that you must keep secret for it to work. Of course, there is no way anyone can verify this. So anyone who would invest in your scheme would also invest in an identically pitched scheme that was a Ponzi scheme. And since every HYIP to date has proven to be a scam, the odds that yours is a scam, as estimated by a reasonable investor, have to be somewhere around 99.99%. It is a pretty incredibly stupid thing to invest in a Ponzi scheme -- we all know that the average such investor must lose money. So you are intentionally pitching an investment that you know only an idiot would invest in. Personally, I can think of only one reason you would do that.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
For sure as long there are only wins, no-one will really ask where the money comes from.

How do you know we won't give an explanation in the case of lose?
As soon there will be loses, we will give an explanation why and what happened. Not at least for not losing our members. We're are here for communication and since the beginning we're behind our customers, that's the way we stay on.

We gave an explanation how we earn money, not sure if a (more?) legitimate investment is doing more?
See the last announcement post to see the different points where the coins are invested in for our projects.

Regards
Simon
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
In his oppinion mybitcointrade is a scam. Even if in the whole running time (over 1 year), never anyone had to wait for his btc.
It's an *obvious* scam. If for no other reason, because there is absolutely no way to verify if a claimed loss is due to any actual investment loss or not. That one factor alone is enough to label an investment a scam.

There is no legitimate investment where you go to the guy you invested with and he can say, "Oh, I'm sorry, your investment lost money", and that's all he tells you. In *every* legitimate investment, when a loss it taken, the investor has some kind of explanation of how the loss was incurred, evidence that the funds were actually invested in something that had a legitimate expectation of earning a profit, and so on.
bin gerade auf dieses thema gestoßen
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bryan-micons-list-of-btc-ponzi-schemes-that-should-not-be-listed-as-lending-94900

ihr steht da auf platz 2!!! vllt solltet ihr euch darum kümmern dass ihr von dieser liste entfernt werdet. is ja schwachsinn!

auf dieser liste steht so wirklich jeder....

micon hat sich im forum angemeldet und ab dem 20sten post hat er nichts anderes gemacht als betreiber als scammer zu betiteln.
Ich habe mich bereits mit ihm per pm unterhalten.
Er ist der meinung mybitcointrade.com ist betrug. auch wenn in nun über einem jahr noch nie jemand auf seine Btc warten musste.

gruss smart

Translation:

Nearly anybody can be found on that list.

As soon Micon reached 20 posts, he did nothing else but calling everyone a scammer.
I already talked with him via PN.
In his oppinion mybitcointrade is a scam. Even if in the whole running time (over 1 year), never anyone had to wait for his btc.

greets
smart
Thanks for the advise, we already had some talking about this.
Even in this thread (scroll up a bit) we had talking about this reproaches.

Currently we're trying to encouter them with more clarity of our investments, but it's not easy to convince someone from something he/she 'figured out' by him/herself.
Anyways we're not in need to convince them, if they have fun spreading gossip and rumor, they should feel free to post it. We can't stop it but we can relay on many satisfied users over the time, so we'll go on no matter what they post/say.
Of course it would be great not to read such threads about our buisness, but that seems to part of it...

We encourage any user who has any (positive and negative) experience with our services to post them here. This way we can probably encouter this reproaches a bit, as long we keep looking for a solution.

Regards
Simon
vip
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bryan-micons-list-of-btc-ponzi-schemes-that-should-not-be-listed-as-lending-94900

ihr steht da auf platz 2!!! vllt solltet ihr euch darum kümmern dass ihr von dieser liste entfernt werdet. is ja schwachsinn!

auf dieser liste steht so wirklich jeder....

micon hat sich im forum angemeldet und ab dem 20sten post hat er nichts anderes gemacht als betreiber als scammer zu betiteln.
Ich habe mich bereits mit ihm per pm unterhalten.
Er ist der meinung mybitcointrade.com ist betrug. auch wenn in nun über einem jahr noch nie jemand auf seine Btc warten musste.

gruss smart
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

To ensure greater clarity, up from now IPOs/shares and fonds are explicit single listed.

To ensure more security, withdrawals now can take up to 60 minutes, we hope you feel comfortable with that.

Besides this we're very interested in new IPOs, so everyone who's running a website, feel free to contact us.

Regards
Simon
I am definitely very interested in this!

Glad to hear that there is interest, hope that there will be some more, so we can offer you a new feature.

Regards
Simon
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

News*

We want to start a poll, if there is any interest to trade noble metals (gold, silver, platinum, copper, etc.) for real exchange rates on mybitcointrade.com.
Besides this we're always interested in feedback relating the changes on our website.

I am definitely very interested in this!
Your quoted notice is over one year old. Since the text was created there has been many changes on the webpage, but the text didn't change with this updates.
If you have any negative experiences, feel free to report in, but please stop spreading gossip in our thread.

Regards
Simon
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Legal Notice
MyBitcointrade.com is a non-commercial project and is used as an entertainment area, there are no money wins, due there can't be any financial claims. The project MyBitcointrade.com serves the purpose to learn the programming language PHP.
Huh Huh Huh

How is this site and associated loans "non-commercial" in any way?

It's for educational purposes, you see. This character gets to "learn the programming language PHP" (at the expense of "investors") and "investors" get to learn about fraud in a "hands-on manner."
vip
Update*

problem with the logout button is fixed.

best regards
smart

News*

We want to start a poll, if there is any interest to trade noble metals (gold, silver, platinum, copper, etc.) for real exchange rates on mybitcointrade.com.
Besides this we're always interested in feedback relating the changes on our website.

Bankbook

Up from now it's possible to withdraw the running bankbooks for a fee.

It's possible to invest 5.500,00 Bitcoin at all.

Currently it's possible to invest a remaining amount of 385,05 Bitcoin.

30   days at   10.00 % (+ 0.00 %*)   interest/month
60   days at   10.83 % (+ 0.00 %*)   interest/month
90   days at   11.82 % (+ 0.00 %*)   interest/month
180   days at   13.02 % (+ 0.00 %*)   interest/month
360   days at   18.46 % (+ 0.00 %*)   interest/month
14   days at   3.90 % (+ 0.00 %*)   interest/month

IPOs

BitcoinPara.de
We're happy to tell you, that 1100 shares were sold in the first 2 active days of this investment. The expected dividend on this share is at ca. 200 Bitcoin for the whole volume of shares.
https://www.mybitcointrade.com/en/?content=boerse/projekthandel&projektid=12

Regards
Simon
Update

-------------
New Project/IPO

We are happy to welcome Cheffe with his project BitcoinPara.de
https://www.mybitcointrade.com/en/?content=boerse/projekthandel&projektid=12

Some infos about the project

Buy a share from BitcoinPara.de and earn! - because 50% of the profits are distributed as dividends to shareholders! But not only on our principal website you earn, you can also profit on our programming services, Bitcoin Deals (Sales Revenues) and etc...
Buying a share will help us to create new and larger projects to start promise good profits.
Interested? Go on MyBitcoinTrade.com!

--------------

Adjustment of the rates

14 days 3.9% (+ 0.00%*) monthly

30 days 10.00% (+ 0.00%*)

60 days 10.83% (+ 0.00%*)

90 days 11.82% (+ 0.00%*)

180 days 13.02% (+ 0.00%*)

360 days 18.46% (+ 0.00%*)

----------------

Here a short summary of our offers:

Middle Term Loaning.
https://www.mybitcointrade.com/en/?content=boerse/projekthandel&projektid=11

Info*: 2% dividend will be paid out weekly (every sunday), in the near future an increase up to 4% is highly possible.

The dividends are supplied by mining, which are paid by some of the investment. For more information see the description.

Payouts are fully guaranteed.

Sold Shares: 184
Total Shares:15000

-------------

Long Term Zig 12 - 30 days
https://www.mybitcointrade.com/en/?content=boerse/projekthandel&projektid=16

Info*: 12% dividend will be paid out for the whole month (daily payout).
The investments will be used for trading. For more information see the description.

Payouts are fully guaranteed.

Sold Shares: 1952
Total Shares: 5000

-------------
Long Term Zig 20 - 30 days guarante.
https://www.mybitcointrade.com/en/?content=boerse/projekthandel&projektid=17

Info*: 20% dividend will be paid out for the whole month (daily payout).
The investments will be used to invest in different glbse fonds.

We won't give out any more shares, only the trading between users is currently possible. For more information see the description.

Sold Shares: 830
Total Shares: 830

-------------

Mid Term Zig 10.5 - 30 days guarante

https://www.mybitcointrade.com/en/?content=boerse/projekthandel&projektid=18

Info*: 10.5% dividend will be paid out for the whole month (payout is every sunday).
The investments will be used for trading and investments.
Shares are high limited.

Payouts are fully guaranteed while the whole running time.

Sold Shares: 67
Total Shares: 500

Regards
Simon
For all worried users, we absolutely guarantee, that when pirate will go down, it won't affect any investments on our page.

Regards
Simon
vip
Legal Notice
MyBitcointrade.com is a non-commercial project and is used as an entertainment area, there are no money wins, due there can't be any financial claims. The project MyBitcointrade.com serves the purpose to learn the programming language PHP.
Huh Huh Huh

its in under german laws non comercial...  we must write this.

the logout link doesn't work for the english version, but at the moment it's not a big deal to switch back to Deutsche and log out. " https://mybitcointrade.com/en/?content=/intern/startseite&logout=true "
Known issue, but thanks for reporting in. We are currently working on it.
I just discovered that I had been logged in all the time for past month because the Logout link on the English page doesn't work. I would suggest removing the link or at least providing a message that says it doesn't work, so users don't think they're logged out (which is quite normal to think when one has clicked a "Logout" link and the new page has loaded). Thankfully it was on my personal PC, but it could have been on a public computer somewhere.

Personally, I'd classify this as an urgent issue.

Wouldn't simply changing the Logout link on the English page to point to https://www.mybitcointrade.com/?content=/intern/startseite&logout=true fix the issue?

we know this problem and have it on our to do list.
sorry for waiting time.

best regards,
smart
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1008
the logout link doesn't work for the english version, but at the moment it's not a big deal to switch back to Deutsche and log out. " https://mybitcointrade.com/en/?content=/intern/startseite&logout=true "
Known issue, but thanks for reporting in. We are currently working on it.
I just discovered that I had been logged in all the time for past month because the Logout link on the English page doesn't work. I would suggest removing the link or at least providing a message that says it doesn't work, so users don't think they're logged out (which is quite normal to think when one has clicked a "Logout" link and the new page has loaded). Thankfully it was on my personal PC, but it could have been on a public computer somewhere.

Personally, I'd classify this as an urgent issue.

Wouldn't simply changing the Logout link on the English page to point to https://www.mybitcointrade.com/?content=/intern/startseite&logout=true fix the issue?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Legal Notice
Huh Huh Huh

vip
I have just received principle plus interest from a loan of 62.865 BTC made on the 18th of June 2012 @ 1.975% per week for 60 days, a total of 73.6275 BTC, for a profit of 10.76 BTC.

In dollar terms I put in $379 & have just been returned $1,063 in under 2 months with a guaranteed loan, many thanks Smart & Co.!!! Smiley Smiley

ty for your feedback otoh, good profit for bouth sides.

i got some qestions about our saving books and pirate. the answer i can give is.

all saving books are 100 % save, no problems with payouts or something.

but until next week we lower the rates of our saving books a bit.

have a nice day

best regards
smart
Pages:
Jump to: