Pages:
Author

Topic: MYC(MyCoin)DO NOT BUY ANY MYC on any Exchange now! - page 94. (Read 81985 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This is interesting. Is it still giving away? Can I get some?
Activity: 242
I dont understand the Devs motive. Why create this coin and then destroy it at the very beginning. Come on, who would invest to coin with like 99% premine! This is crazy! Does the Dev think that investors are stupid or what.

If you create a premine coin you must distribute it fairly. Not keeping your promises is bad reputation and certaily will destroy the coin.

So, Dev (Mycoin-Team) why to to create a coin and then destroy it? Could you please answer?

Do you want to know the reason?

The fact is that the dev wanted to join in CommunityCoin and get 1mil stake. Unfortunately, he has been rejected. He got angry and then he spent 2.5BTC to coingen this coin.

You know that the dev wants to earn the cost back.

Is this just speculation or a fact?
Mycoin characteristics is introduced: the global synchronization has just started, MYC is different from other fake currency special, is he not to mining by mining machine, because it is all in the process of the mining. Importantly, it is not by subscribe to get, because it is a non-profit organization released by public money, our team is committed to the MYC widely all over the world in order to realize its value.

Are you part of the Dev-team? Could you tell why people like me dont get anything? I cannot join to CommunityCoin because I am so new in this forum, but I would like to support MyCoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Mycoin characteristics is introduced: the global synchronization has just started, MYC is different from other fake currency special, is he not to mining by mining machine, because it is all in the process of the mining. Importantly, it is not by subscribe to get, because it is a non-profit organization released by public money, our team is committed to the MYC widely all over the world in order to realize its value.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I dont understand the Devs motive. Why create this coin and then destroy it at the very beginning. Come on, who would invest to coin with like 99% premine! This is crazy! Does the Dev think that investors are stupid or what.

If you create a premine coin you must distribute it fairly. Not keeping your promises is bad reputation and certaily will destroy the coin.

So, Dev (Mycoin-Team) why to to create a coin and then destroy it? Could you please answer?

Do you want to know the reason?

The fact is that the dev wanted to join in CommunityCoin and get 1mil stake. Unfortunately, he has been rejected. He got angry and then he spent 2.5BTC to coingen this coin.

You know that the dev wants to earn the cost back.
Activity: 189
Always support MYcoin, salary to us Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
Better suggestion about Mycoin development:
1. The website should be done well, official website is a window on the Mycoin people, as long as the attention Mycoin people log in the official website every day to understand the latest information, register should give away 1000 COINS, recommend friends to register should also get 1000 COINS. A person can avoid to get COINS to register. So hold COINS will be more and more dispersed, is conducive to the development of Mycoin
2. Get the MYC way cannot reply only BBS posts, members should be encouraged in all sorts of other BBS posts, and the same Posting will reward 1000 COINS, friends more than 100 blog, let more people understand MYcoin, which involved. The more people hold MYC, MYC value will be higher
Activity: 476
My wallet does not sync!
I like this coin.

You like it, ok. Have you received any?
I like this coin.
you don't need the wallet, because i believe you don't get any coins.  Grin

this is totally fair distribution. Zero coins vor everybody.  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Yeah! You can call it a fair distribution Cheesy
you don't need the wallet, because i believe you don't get any coins.  Grin

this is totally fair distribution. Zero coins vor everybody.  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
Ok, now it syncked but no coins! This starts to look like a joke!

Come on Dev, what is your motive? Why you dont pay? Are all these who got paid your friends or what?
My wallet does not sync anymore! Can somebody help?
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
What's up  Huh
sorry,there are sth wrong with my wallet.the coins will come soon.

Please define "soon"  Shocked
Activity: 168
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
I do not really understand how you will distribute this coin. Only posting on FB and Twitter?

Do you have any good suggestions?

Yes I do.  Grin funny question  Cheesy When you ask to someone to do something, do what you say, give your coins, I deleted my translation.
It must be a Misunderstanding,refresh your wallet again.

You joked me uh ? You sent me the TX ID but where is the block explorer ? I never got my coins. Explain it to me please. And tell me how am I supposed to check the TXID ?
Activity: 144
I am still waiting.

I think we are all waiting at this point Sad

Hopefully things starting working right again, would be a shame to have things die quickly because of the lack of support.
I am still waiting.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
sorry,there are sth wrong with my wallet.the coins will come soon.
Pages:
Jump to: