Pages:
Author

Topic: MYC(MyCoin)DO NOT BUY ANY MYC on any Exchange now! - page 96. (Read 81985 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
cool!
I like it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I do not really understand how you will distribute this coin. Only posting on FB and Twitter?

Do you have any good suggestions?

create a apply form where everybody can explaine with links what he have done for promotion

edit: my wallet stucks at block 8161. Anyone with same problem.
Activity: 168
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish

It must be a Misunderstanding,refresh your wallet again.

I replaced, I won't delete whatever happens, I trust you I didn't check the explorer, I trust you because my wallet doesn't work but I backed up wallet.dat.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6028564

But you should replace it in your announcement because the 1st is really bad ... Whatever, I wish you the best. And Thank You !!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I do not really understand how you will distribute this coin. Only posting on FB and Twitter?

Yes I do.  Grin funny question  Cheesy When you ask to someone to do something, do what you say, give your coins, I deleted my translation.
It must be a Misunderstanding,refresh your wallet again.
I like this coin.
Activity: 168
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish

Yes I do.  Grin funny question  Cheesy When you ask to someone to do something, do what you say, give your coins, I deleted my translation.

I like this coin.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
ATTATION PLEASE

you can post in this thread but do not post your address in this thread,It's not allowed.

you can post in this thread and sent me your address by pm,2,000 coins will be sent to you.(ONCE PER HOUR,SO YOU CAN GET MORE COINS BY DOING THIS).
also I'm giving away 2,000 MyCoins to each of those 10,000 friends who POST ON FACEBOOK OR TWITTER.
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
@MyCoin-Team, I have now sent multiple messages to this thread. Now it is your turn to do your task...
Activity: 242
Hey MyCoin-Team, if you want your coin to be success you have pay your giveaways! I have not received anything Sad
Activity: 215
Do not sleep to reply to your post
Love Mycoin
Activity: 115

Very interesting coin. Wink

15rBS2bNYrFQCbr659pwgsuz8b3RxHymGD
Good coin!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
nothing wrong with free coins  Grin
Good coin!
Another based on NXT? Another IPO?
Not at all,MYC is a  Energy Saving,Nonprofit,Totally Free coin.
I also have received some, but certainly would like to get some more
I like this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: