Pages:
Author

Topic: MYC(MyCoin)DO NOT BUY ANY MYC on any Exchange now! - page 98. (Read 81985 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
Activity: 190
Daily note MYC will be better
Activity: 198
There are more and more people get the COINS, to the development of Mycoin is a very good thing
Activity: 180
Quickly come to reply post to collect COINS
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

AWESOME, this is almost funny, almost just a piece of S#1T (I'm very tolerant when I say it's a piece of s...) PM me if you want to have a REAL french tr.
yes , I want to have a better tra...
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Planning and start, know when to end it and gain.
Great coin!
Good luck!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

No Thanks, have a great day

What can I add ?  Grin

AWESOME, this is almost funny, almost just a piece of S#1T (I'm very tolerant when I say it's a piece of s...) PM me if you want to have a REAL french tr.
Activity: 189
MYC is different from other fake currency special, is he not to mining by mining machine, because it is all in the process of the mining. What is important is that it is not by subscribe to get, because it is a non-profit organization released public money
Activity: 225
To join our great public promotion of come on, don't you still stubborn continue to buy expensive mill? To fire those who was on the verge of counterfeit currency? Of course, it all depends on you.
Activity: 476
This is great! Free coins! Count me in!
Activity: 242
I have not got any yet, but i trust i will soon...
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
So where is my coins??  Huh

I have posted in this thread and send PM with my wallet address and not a single mycoin received. also can't get confirmation email from the site..  Huh
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
I also have received some, but certainly would like to get some more  Tongue
@MyCoin-Team, you could also start other types of giveaways. Twitter campaings, Facebook, youtube, you name it...
Activity: 242
This is great! Free coins! Count me in! Smiley
Activity: 215
Mycoin need a lot of people reflect its value
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
The most important thing is that more and more people are propaganda, let the world know Mycoin
@MyCoin-Team, maybe you should organize voting giveaway to some other forum like altcoingiveaways.com or coinzen.org or both Smiley. Thats an easy way to attract people to vote.
Pages:
Jump to: