Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 124. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 501
I asked this in the early stages on this thread, but it was re-iterated in the article today.

On MazaCoin's public forum, its creators warn investors looking for a quick profit that they will be disappointed:
cryptominers.freeforums.org
Anyone who gets involved in MazaCoin looking to make a fast buck is in for a serious disappointment. The one year target for MazaCoin is between 0.25 and 1.00 USD per MazaCoin. The five year target is between 2.00 and 3.00 USD per MazaCoin.

6 HOURS AGO
cryptominers.freeforums.org
The MazaCoin Development Team welcomes everyone from the worldwide Crypto Community to join us, to develop services and to invest and mine MazaCoin. But if you are doing so looking to cash out next week with big profits, you need to seek out one of the latest "Meme" coins - because MazaCoin is simply not designed to behave that way.

http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/the-stream/the-stream-officialblog/2014/3/5/native-american-tribeadoptsnewcryptocurrency.html
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
wtf buy at 0.00016800  now the price 0.00008615 at mintpal  Cry Angry
Activity: 243
there is just 5-6 btc volume  87 to 47 on mintpal.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
wtf why is this coin going down so much

The exchanges are going down... not the coin.
+ stabilization after the last dump. But soon : recovery  Wink

half the buyer/sellers are cut-off right now with cryptorush.in going down.
Activity: 574
so how did auroracoin reach the levels it reached? Is mazacoin capable of that?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

The exchanges are going down... not the coin.
+ stabilization after the last dump. But soon : recovery  Wink
Activity: 243

because no volume on buy  side and big boy with his buy wall is offline now
Activity: 336
legendary
Can anyone log into crypto rush? I keep getting logged out

I'm getting the same shit.

Phew!  Same problem here, was worried somebody had hacked my account.
That's because of that 0.00054990 wall. Hundreds of people tried to sell @ that price, so servers got over loaded too much.

You can't be serious. 

Crypto Rush seems to be frozen now. Last trade showing as 35 minutes ago for me.

Mintpal is running well now.

It is like they are alternately going down.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

That's because of that 0.00054990 wall. Hundreds of people tried to sell @ that price, so servers got over loaded too much.

You can't be serious. 

Crypto Rush seems to be frozen now. Last trade showing as 35 minutes ago for me.

Mintpal is running well now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I hate the fact that big whales are manipulating the prices so they can benefit allowing people to panic sell into their trap. Everyone should remain calm and not follow suit. Let them bite themselves in the ass when they can no longer buy in and have to panic buy. As much as I hate to say this we need cryptsy...

Maybe the exchanges will start moderating minimum buy/sell orders and deposit balances similar to that of fiat exchanges to help prevent whale behavior. And much larger than the minimums that mintpal has in place now.
+1
legendary

You can't be serious. 
legendary
Activity: 1274
MazaCoin is now traded @  ATOMIC-TRADE !!!

The site is fast, secure, and only requires 3 confirms for btc deposits/2 confirms for maza deposits.

The site offers a much better user experience than mintpal.  

We have a fully operational, constantly moderated trollbox.

Come check us out, MZC/BTC just went up and volume is growing.

As you can see, your coins are safe with Atomic-Trade.

Tired of sites that lose your money?  Tired of your orders losing priority? Tired of trade delays? Tired of poor customer support?

Make the switch today.  Don't just trade.  ATOMIC-TRADE

Activity: 378
Embrace change

legendary
Activity: 801
EDIT: Deleted my falsely researched none-sense >.<
Activity: 98

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
[CRYPTSY related] 1 CryptsyPoint to vote ? Why only for MZC Huh Do we know how many coins will be selected to get into the website ?

1 vote for all coins is free. Another 1 cryptsy point = 5 votes (or 0.0002 btc per vote at adress).
You can see "1 cryptsy point" below MZC because you voted for MZC for free and for another votes for MZC you've to pay
legendary
Activity: 801
great article: http://www.theverge.com/2014/3/5/5469510/native-americans-assert-their-independence-through-cryptocurrency-mazacoin

I really hope this isn't a scam, but in all honesty this native american is known to a lot of dangerous people and he knows it... they even report hes a single father of one... ignoring his apparent long history of charity work.
Could be a genuine bloke, could be eh?
Activity: 62
[CRYPTSY related] 1 CryptsyPoint to vote ? Why only for MZC Huh Do we know how many coins will be selected to get into the website ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Like I said there is too much manipulation going on. I'll be laughing in a week or two when these guys are trying to buy back in 3x higher.
Jump to: