Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 125. (Read 167547 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Can anyone log into crypto rush? I keep getting logged out

I keep getting google authenticator errors.   

Man.... this is ridiculous.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Getting the same issue. Can't log in
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Future price:  is .01btc possible or just too optimistic?

as much as i would like to see that price to, iam guessing too optimistic atm.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

If it truly gets adopted and adapted as the Lakota Nation hopes and plans, this is entirely doable.
Activity: 223
Activity: 210
I hate the fact that big whales are manipulating the prices so they can benefit allowing people to panic sell into their trap. Everyone should remain calm and not follow suit. Let them bite themselves in the ass when they can no longer buy in and have to panic buy. As much as I hate to say this we need cryptsy...

Maybe the exchanges will start moderating minimum buy/sell orders and deposit balances similar to that of fiat exchanges to help prevent whale behavior. And much larger than the minimums that mintpal has in place now.
This needs to be repeated, the price is not dropping, whales are forcing panic sellers and they will proceed to wipe the blood off the streets and triple up on the pump.

HODL!!!!

HODL? lol
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Activity: 350
This needs to be repeated, the price is not dropping, whales are forcing panic sellers and they will proceed to wipe the blood off the streets and triple up on the pump.

HODL!!!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
Can anyone log into crypto rush? I keep getting logged out

I'm getting the same shit.
Activity: 126
I hate the fact that big whales are manipulating the prices so they can benefit allowing people to panic sell into their trap. Everyone should remain calm and not follow suit. Let them bite themselves in the ass when they can no longer buy in and have to panic buy. As much as I hate to say this we need cryptsy...
back online

Holy frack the market is so jumpy. Its like they dumped batched orders that were frozen... and on the cheap too. Sad

EDIT: People dumping? Booo!

Someone is trying to drive the price down on cryptorush - the games have started....

edit - fkin exchange is really retarded

...erm , do u not see that 0.00054990 buy order? Someone tryin to drive it up now
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
back online

Holy frack the market is so jumpy. Its like they dumped batched orders that were frozen... and on the cheap too. Sad

Someone is trying to drive the price down on cryptorush - the games have started....

edit - fkin exchange is really retarded
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Maybe we should buy some votes ?

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Everyone few votes and we'll beat utc.
Just bought 20 votes. Will buy more later.
back online

Activity: 243
Activity: 126
Weak hands dumping or trying to margin trade will get pinched..
Activity: 350
we may have just gone live again.....on mintpal  Huh
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Jump to: