Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 122. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
This sucks

Close the computer, go to bed, and come back in a week  Wink

That's what they all say. Looks like your typical pump and dump.  
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Stop using sites that are not built to handle large volumes.
Stop using sites that do not support LEGAL USD transfers.

Atomic-Trade.com has MZC and many other coins.

Atomic-Trade is 100% USA Legal, FINCEN MSB licensed in all 50 states.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Details

Atomic-Trade.com is owned and operated by Atomic Trade, LLC..
Atomic Trade, LLC. A New Jersey Limited Liability Corporation.
New Jersey Business# 0400612660 https://www.njportal.com/DOR/businessrecords/
FINCEN MSB# 31000036438066 http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/msbstateselector.html
Primary registered Agent: Allen Penner
Primary financial institution: TD Bank, N.A. Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Activity: 182
Activity: 132
You damn whales, I know there's going to be another pump.

It's fine, drive the price back down to 3800 by Tuesday so I can buy back in with even more, then full speed ahead to 20k Grin
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Sorry for multiposts but

It's at an ALL TIME LOW on mintpal.

Weaklings you know what to think, other dudes you know what time it is.
legendary
that 7666 wall Shocked

guy is reading this forum determined to shake our will!

I regret buying in a 9200 coulda squeezed that little bit more
legendary
With all the media coverage coming in for MZC, it's hard to imagine why the demand isn't flowing in for this one. Is everyone still trying to flog that dead horse AUR?

out b4 market is flooded with 10,000,000 coins?

15th march choice for Icelanders:

- Sell Aur on day 1 and snag (currently) 1.5btc or (was) 3btc as raved in the news - maybe a bunch of them will hit up the trade without any experience and panic sell straight away when they see 0.01

- Hold onto speculative coin government hasn't 100% backed or won't better (to my knowledge anyways) whilst others could make a quick possible $1000 in a day. A future currency switch which started off with an unproven means of distribution ie a social experiment, not to be harsh... sounded great... but half of the coins? That is wild

I mined this from the start, made 70 Aur in a day. I had supreme gut feeling about it but I have only months under my belt not years, got carried away with yep, speculation on other coins. What is worst is I sold these for 0.3 btc or something instead of 7 btc at the prime. Gutted. In those instances you have to remember if people don't buy and trade early on and end up regretting it, the coin wouldn't get anywhere anyways.

So to those who cashed in 100+ btc on AUR from mining a full week on release. You are welcome for my sacrifice ;P

This is exactly why I'm holding my maza. I ordered another .1 btc to put into it, and I'm sure by the time it arrives we'll already be up to 20k, which never would have happened had I not spent more money on bitcoins.

waiting for a little extra .17 btc to jump into my trade

every little helps

*pats ass*
With all the media coverage coming in for MZC, it's hard to imagine why the demand isn't flowing in for this one. Is everyone still trying to flog that dead horse AUR?

- Sell Aur on day 1 and snag (currently) 1.5btc or (was) 3btc as raved in the news - maybe a bunch of them will hit up the trade without any experience and panic sell straight away when they see 0.01

- Hold onto speculative coin government hasn't 100% backed or won't better (to my knowledge anyways) whilst others could make a quick possible $1000 in a day. A future currency switch which started off with an unproven means of distribution ie a social experiment, not to be harsh... sounded great... but half of the coins? That is wild

I mined this from the start, made 70 Aur in a day. I had supreme gut feeling about it but I have only months under my belt not years, got carried away with yep, speculation on other coins. What is worst is I sold these for 0.3 btc or something instead of 7 btc at the prime. Gutted. In those instances you have to remember if people don't buy and trade early on and end up regretting it, the coin wouldn't get anywhere anyways.

So to those who cashed in 100+ btc on AUR from mining a full week on release. You are welcome for my sacrifice ;P

This is exactly why I'm holding my maza. I ordered another .1 btc to put into it, and I'm sure by the time it arrives we'll already be up to 20k, which never would have happened had I not spent more money on bitcoins.
legendary

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Mazacoin falling Nooo....

Seriously?..Do you not read ANY of the posts on the last 2-3 pages...its all manipulation

Its crazy how people do no reading around here. ive all ready made good money trading and I only started two weeks ago .. U no Why?....cuz I research out the ass on every coin I invest in to ..sorry for the rant
STRONG buy right now! Buy in with whatever you can, we're headed back up to 10k and beyond in no time.
Activity: 210

Seriously?..Do you not read ANY of the posts on the last 2-3 pages...its all manipulation
Activity: 126
To those falling into selling low into this manipulation will loose out. Its unfortunate for now but in a months time we'll be the ones laughing.
legendary
Guys, I don't mean to spam this all over the thread, and I'll shut up after this post, but seriously, we need to let people know that mazacoin is a natural evolution in a non-fiat banking system that these guys have been involved in for some time now.

At the Free Lakota Bank, our standard unit of account is an ounce of .999 fine Silver. Additionally, we authorize the private minting of our own private currency, minted in .999 fine silver, .9999 fine gold, and .999 fine copper. One of our goals is to help educate our community of the dangers from debt-based fiat currency and fractional banking. We strongly suggest that you trade and save in silver, copper & gold of any name, brand or mark – so long as you can attest to the purity of the coins you circulate. To develop a profit for ourselves, Sovereign Members of the Lakota Nation commissioned the Lakota currency in partnership with the American Open Currency Standard. We use our currency for private trade within our nation, and also authorize the global sale and exchange of our currency. Lakota currency is available in copper, silver and gold in the following units:

http://www.freelakotabank.com/lakota-currency/

So mazacoin is only new to us, to them it's normal.

erugggh! so good!

Seriously somebody with a half a brain grab a raspberry pi and some other bits and knock up a cheap point to point bluetooth coin transfer device, nothing massive, just an everyday thing to take a couple maza out with for gas and groceries. Then produce a massive batch of a couple dozen thousand more than enough for 1 in every family for free, with the drawback that an amount of maza will be charged for a short period to regain partial if not full investment, ideally speculatively.

Genius with a comfy big wallet and a moral heart needed.
legendary
Activity: 1988

Don't worry about this lol,only whale,price coming up again
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
0.00006500PRICE   92714.36797112MZC   6.02643389BTC

One guy down the price  again n again and people sell...

lol it's called whale food.  Now watch the price 'mysteriously' bounce back hard to 1100 as he gets his margin profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Awesome, that's a bear trap, which means pump INCOMING!!
legendary
Activity: 1988

Jump to: