Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 129. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Anyone interested in selling up to $5k worth of Maza right now? Willing to spend .000125 per, which is 2k satoshis above current market price. I'm already invested but it will take me a couple days to have more funds wired from my bank into my account. So I'm willing to spend more to get them now. If nobody is willing here, is there someplace I can buy direct with credit card or paypal?

Use an Exchange.. Atomic-trade Does USD/BTC and verification takes about an hour.   Also can do ACH so transfers aren't that bad for the analog world.
Activity: 574
So what we should do now with MAZACOIN for those traders like me that are noobs? I sold 2k yesterday on a high and got 2k left so should I hold these 2k in case it goes up more like Aurora did? I know it may not go to 0.1 because there are more coins but if it hits 1 usd it will be nice or 0.001 btc. Smiley Is that possible you think? Also what other coins like this I should look out for?

einsteinium
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Anyone interested in selling up to $5k worth of Maza right now? Willing to spend .000125 per, which is 2k satoshis above current market price. I'm already invested but it will take me a couple days to have more funds wired from my bank into my account. So I'm willing to spend more to get them now. If nobody is willing here, is there someplace I can buy direct with credit card or paypal?
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
aaand we just got passed by digibyte - probably a dev looking to dump the remaining coins down to 0

Thats what i was thinking, theres no rally for DGB
Activity: 294
So what we should do now with MAZACOIN for those traders like me that are noobs? I sold 2k yesterday on a high and got 2k left so should I hold these 2k in case it goes up more like Aurora did? I know it may not go to 0.1 because there are more coins but if it hits 1 usd it will be nice or 0.001 btc. Smiley Is that possible you think? Also what other coins like this I should look out for?
Activity: 182
aaand we just got passed by digibyte - probably a dev looking to dump the remaining coins down to 0
Just a little reminder, if you havent voted: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

There is someone spending a lot of $ to push DigiByte....
if add mzc to cryptsy tomorrow, price up to moon Smiley
i think we must buy cheap coin at mintpal now
Activity: 378
Embrace change
I feel like a bitch because I'm riding so good at these waves of 10k-11k satoshi, like +10% every 5-10minutes. It is adding pretty quick. Made from 1k MAZA to 10k in 5hours already.
Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █

Right so it's just some dope buyer typing in 0.0008 instead of 0.00008 and the chart recording it as a buy order despite lower sell orders.

Pobably, or it could be someone willing to up to that much for the coin but wasn't aware of how cryptorush's system works; so in a way they got tricked by the exchange. I mean if this was any other properly functioning exchange, their order would be fill at the lower price points first before it ever hits 0.0008-0.0009.

Do you know of anyone getting their sell order filled at 0.0008? That would be pretty bizarre - the system jumping all those other sell orders. Maybe the system is just recording the wrong price in the chart.

It's exactly as he says. The price you type, is the price you get and vice versa, not higher and not lower.
Activity: 230

Do you know of anyone getting their sell order filled at 0.0008? That would be pretty bizarre - the system jumping all those other sell orders. Maybe the system is just recording the wrong price in the chart.

Don't know anyone personally that did that but a search on the forum you can find numerous complaints by users against cryptorush on this problem.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

digibyte closing in.

Right so it's just some dope buyer typing in 0.0008 instead of 0.00008 and the chart recording it as a buy order despite lower sell orders.

Pobably, or it could be someone willing to up to that much for the coin but wasn't aware of how cryptorush's system works; so in a way they got tricked by the exchange. I mean if this was any other properly functioning exchange, their order would be fill at the lower price points first before it ever hits 0.0008-0.0009.

But this is the same for MintPal, isn't it Wink

Not as far as I know; if that were true, we should be seeing crazy outlier spikes in mintpal's charts too.
Can't even activate accounts on Cryptorush.  That's sad. 
Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Just woke up. What's with the highs of .0008-.0009 on Crypto Rush?

That's due to cryptorush not having a proper price matching system. For example, if you put a buy order for 0.0008 per coin, cyptorush stupidly tries to match and fill your order exactly at that price. In other words, even if there's an outstanding sell order in the orderbooks at a lower price, that isn't considered. This is exactly why people need to stay trading on that piece of shit platform they call an exchange.

But this is the same for MintPal, isn't it Wink
Just woke up. What's with the highs of .0008-.0009 on Crypto Rush?

That's due to cryptorush not having a proper price matching system. For example, if you put a buy order for 0.0008 per coin, cyptorush stupidly tries to match and fill your order exactly at that price. In other words, even if there's an outstanding sell order in the orderbooks at a lower price, that isn't considered. This is exactly why people need to stop trading on that piece of shit platform they call an exchange.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 84
Maza noob....Why exactly is this supposed to reach upwards of .01BTC?

Because we're hyping it so fools buy it pumping up the price so we can sell for maximum profit.

Trading is all about making money from stupid people

If this is what YOU're doing, than YOU're a bigger fool for revealing this.

Oh come off it, I see it with every fucking coin "omg this gonna be big, don't sell, Hodl"

There's one reason we're all here and that's to make money, I just feel sorry for those left at the end holding worthless coins when all the hype dies down and everybody has dumped to go rape another coin for its worth

speaking of which, after we've made some money here, because I really do think Maza is going to fly in the next couple of weeks - I'm really liking the prospects of PolishCoin. block rewards are so low that the coin is ridiculously undervalued right now, plus, on the back off the countrycoin hype, I can easily see another 1000% profit opportunity.
Activity: 294
SOMEONE TWEET AT BTC38 BTER COINEX ETC! TWEET EM ALL!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ MAZA

Tweet the shit out of them here some addresses:

@COMKORTcom @cryptsy @swisscex @btc-e @vircurex @btcecom
Jump to: