Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 164. (Read 167547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange
Aurora is all manipulation, tho.

Remember all the suckers who bought NxT and pushed it to 92, then found out the IPO was scammy and many were left holding the bag.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
I love how people are panicking because the price 'crashed' from 20,000 sat down to 14,000.  All this for a coin that was a little over 9,000 early this morning.   And 2,000 just yesterday.  The expectations out the gate are ridiculous.

Here's a pro-tip guys: Close down your internet browser, take a break, and get some fresh air. Smiley

No, here's a pro-tip, sell now.

and then cry @ 100.000 satoshi?
you can sell now, no problem.  Smiley

I won't cry, I made 2BTC out of Maza in last 24 hrs and completely sold up 2 hours ago.

I now have zero Maza and it will stay that way until the pump and dumps begin, lets say in 24 hours.

Why not sell to make say 200% profit and keep the rest? If ever Bitcoin 2.0 comes along you won't want to simply sell all.. It's not a wise decision and you would regret it so much.

Because there is not 200% to be made.

This is complete hype - I'll ask again, how is a "nation" that no-one has ever heard of with only 50,000 impoverished and technically naive native americans going to support or kick-start a 50,000,000 market cap?

Just like AUR, I'll come back in a few days buddy, you aren't ever going to be on the next Bitcoin train thinking like that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Litecoin has traded $47m today, and the price is still where it started, more or less.

Maza has traded <$1m and we moved over 1,200% at one point.

New Moto:

In Maza I invest.

Wow, you got that wrong!!

It is precisely because the market is so small that it is able to move so much and the market is small because after tomorrow no one will care.... except the bag holders.
legendary
Activity: 1146
volumes declining looks like the pump and dumps will resume tomorrow at 9am
I love how people are panicking because the price 'crashed' from 20,000 sat down to 14,000.  All this for a coin that was a little over 9,000 early this morning.   And 2,000 just yesterday.  The expectations out the gate are ridiculous.

Here's a pro-tip guys: Close down your internet browser, take a break, and get some fresh air. Smiley

I won't cry, I made 2BTC out of Maza in last 24 hrs and completely sold up 2 hours ago.

I now have zero Maza and it will stay that way until the pump and dumps begin, lets say in 24 hours.

Why not sell to make say 200% profit and keep the rest? If ever Bitcoin 2.0 comes along you won't want to simply sell all.. It's not a wise decision and you would regret it so much.

Because there is not 200% to be made.

This is complete hype - I'll ask again, how is a "nation" that no-one has ever heard of with only 50,000 impoverished and technically naive native americans going to support or kick-start a 50,000,000 market cap?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
anyone watching this 20BTC buy up?

Yup and mintpal volume currently works out at 100 BTC an hour $65,000 an hour in trades on this
legendary
Activity: 1386
"pump" begin now you must be fast  Wink
Activity: 61
Litecoin has traded $47m today, and the price is still where it started, more or less.

New Moto:

In Maza I invest.

all the whales in Dakota!!! go eat Dakota noodles
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
anyone watching this 20BTC buy up?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1456

New Moto:

In Maza I invest.
I love how people are panicking because the price 'crashed' from 20,000 sat down to 14,000.  All this for a coin that was a little over 9,000 early this morning.   And 2,000 just yesterday.  The expectations out the gate are ridiculous.

legendary
I love how people are panicking because the price 'crashed' from 20,000 sat down to 14,000.  All this for a coin that was a little over 9,000 early this morning.   And 2,000 just yesterday.  The expectations out the gate are ridiculous.

Yes, by all means, sell now! The 1000btc market will certainly not stop without you.  Cheesy

comrade of merkel

no, comrade of MazaCoin  Smiley
Activity: 61

Yes, by all means, sell now! The 1000btc market will certainly not stop without you.  Cheesy

comrade of merkel
legendary

+1
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

legendary

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Jump to: