Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 160. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
awsome stuff Smiley <3 maza coin MRzi6pxCGGYBnwpozX6yHpdZRbf36beqcS
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
wtf is up with mintpal , nothing seems to be working
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Sure glad I sold at 16k!

Not sure when to buy in...
anyone working on getting coinmarket updated with atomic trade and mintpal ? right now it's only showing cryptorush volume.
A little bit of sideways trading going on. Must be sleepy time for lots of people.

yeah not much going, slight downwards trend for the moment.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
MLUrXzWw8nHMRiy3Z1xh4dP7H2n3TJGU5A

i cant sha mine can anyone help me out D:

i cant mine sha as well, how ever you can buy it on mintpal.com

check it out
Activity: 406
And it's trading fast at Atomic-Trade exchange.  That exchange is Registered with FinCen! So USD trades possible too.

USA  Exchange Https://www.Atomic-Trade.com
legendary
Activity: 1274
MazaCoin is now traded @  ATOMIC-TRADE !!!

The site is fast, secure, and only requires 3 confirms for btc deposits and only 2 confirms for mzc deposits.

The site offers a much better user experience than mintpal.  

We have a fully operational, constantly moderated trollbox.

Come check us out, MZC/BTC just went up and volume is growing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
MLUrXzWw8nHMRiy3Z1xh4dP7H2n3TJGU5A

i cant sha mine can anyone help me out D:
Activity: 280

Trolls are in full force tonight...FUDing the biggest story of the day....

In the meantime let me say:

MZC.MINEBIG.COM

Activity: 126
Whats extremely funny is every single person hating and shit chatting on MAZACOIN are 100% AUR bag holders look at our volume we stole it from them lol of course they are gonna hate...... for anyone worried about the indians dumping for cash it will take them 5 years to figure out how to fucking dump the coins they own in the first places....  if i may add for the "expert traders who survived dumps" haha i could sell all my mazacoins right now for 5BTC or hold and lose nothing as I've already doubled my investment on the dips id risk 5BTC for 50BTC anyday this is possible as AUR coin didn't have this much volume at twice the market caps size of MAZACOIN you stupid AUR COIN BAG HOLDERS PISSED their coin has been dump by pros for MAZA simple as that

But it will take ten minutes for someone to offer to buy them there and then for cash and dump them on their behalf.

You need to think much more deeply.

I have zero AUR, sold out five hours ago  Tongue

You are pretty retarded for telling people to sell their MZC now. The coin has been out for literally 4 days.

Read the auroracoin thread with people like you telling them to sell on page 20.

Now imagine if they waited a month.

If you don't think mazacoin will follow that trend and rocket to 1$ in 30-60 days you need to expand your perception.

Says "the man on moon"..........

You really are spending a lot of energy for a coin you don't believe in. It usually is because you sold out and regret it, or will eventually regret it plain and simple. This alt-currency is not some crappy clone that everyone is trying to pump daily, it actually is meaningful and has an initiative to help a community with actual backing. Can you say the same for AUR? I would rather take a transparent development initiative with media and community backing than throwing it in a dark hole and hoping the dev backs his promise. Whether or not you like it this coin is a top 10 alt, and don't get caught buying it on the way up.

My reasons for posting is that I don't like scams that make all cryptos look bad.

In what sense is it a top ten alt?

Not sure if trolling or serious. Do some independent research then get back to me on why it isn't. In fact no alternate currency will have a greater impact that Maza and you can hold me to that. I hope you're not bag-holding AUR, maybe that's why you're a bit bitter. This coin is a couple days old and will lament itself as a revolutionary alt-coin, in theory what it itself is supposed to embody; value, use, and change. Can't say the same for the rest of the crap coins out there now can you? Bump my post in a month when you're riding in the back subtly watching.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
At least this coin has a reason to be as opposed to the dozens of POS scrypt coins announced every week (I have nothing against scrypt coins except they have become so easy to create they are almost all crap now).  We put our Jupiter on it on day one, unfortunately not on hour one.  We've done Ok, should've held them all but still have quite a few left and have done well.  I hope the coin makes it for the long run regardless of whether we hold them or not.

I did post about it when it first came out, no announcement in this forum, just the Spanish one, puzzling ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mazacoins-482522
Activity: 658
Whats extremely funny is every single person hating and shit chatting on MAZACOIN are 100% AUR bag holders look at our volume we stole it from them lol of course they are gonna hate...... for anyone worried about the indians dumping for cash it will take them 5 years to figure out how to fucking dump the coins they own in the first places....  if i may add for the "expert traders who survived dumps" haha i could sell all my mazacoins right now for 5BTC or hold and lose nothing as I've already doubled my investment on the dips id risk 5BTC for 50BTC anyday this is possible as AUR coin didn't have this much volume at twice the market caps size of MAZACOIN you stupid AUR COIN BAG HOLDERS PISSED their coin has been dump by pros for MAZA simple as that

But it will take ten minutes for someone to offer to buy them there and then for cash and dump them on their behalf.

You are pretty retarded for telling people to sell their MZC now. The coin has been out for literally 4 days.

Read the auroracoin thread with people like you telling them to sell on page 20.

If you don't think mazacoin will follow that trend and rocket to 1$ in 30-60 days you need to expand your perception.

You really are spending a lot of energy for a coin you don't believe in. It usually is because you sold out and regret it, or will eventually regret it plain and simple. This alt-currency is not some crappy clone that everyone is trying to pump daily, it actually is meaningful and has an initiative to help a community with actual backing. Can you say the same for AUR? I would rather take a transparent development initiative with media and community backing than throwing it in a dark hole and hoping the dev backs his promise. Whether or not you like it this coin is a top 10 alt, and don't get caught buying it on the way up.

My reasons for posting is that I don't like scams that make all cryptos look bad.

In what sense is it a top ten alt?

Should be interesting to see this AUR dump and people investing in a more solid foundation in MAZA Smiley.

It's not a dump, it's the verge of a panic sell.

Do you really think people bailing from AUR are going to put their money into another coin at the top of an insane spike? They've already lost a third of their value in 12 hours.

Solid foundation is BTC at the moment while they lick their wounds.
Activity: 420

Should be interesting to see this AUR dump and people investing in a more solid foundation in MAZA Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1274
MazaCoin is now traded @  ATOMIC-TRADE !!!

The site is fast, secure, and only requires 3 confirms for btc deposits.

The site offers a much better user experience than mintpal. 

We have a fully operational, constantly moderated trollbox.

Come check us out, MZC/BTC just went up and volume is growing.

Jump to: