Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 165. (Read 167547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
There's no way this will hit 50-500 million market cap. Wouldn't everyone be...rich?

look @ bitcoin 12 BILLION Market cap
50 million easy, 500 million maybe, my opinion, we will see the next days.  Wink

Thanks for the reply merkel!

What is your interim target for the end of this month? How much $ per coin? 0.25? 1? Will never doubt you again.  Smiley

Hard to say, but i think we will see on 31. march 1 dollar = 100 million market cap or more.
The devs do great work, look @ facebook and twitter, also there are people talking about the coin around the world like it was @ bitcoin, look @ google, amazon, silver and gold forum, asian forum everyone talking about the coin and in the next days a lot of news sites will be write about it.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Strong sell volume down to 11 or 10.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
There's no way this will hit 50-500 million market cap. Wouldn't everyone be...rich?

50 million easy, 500 million maybe, my opinion, we will see the next days.  Wink

You're insane, the whole rise is based on a few newspaper articles.

How is a tiny "country" that no-one has ever heard of with a population of 50,000 technically impoverished native Americans going to support or kick start a $500 million market cap?
legendary
Activity: 882
how many MZC are actually avalible for trade via mining? not counting premine etc
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Crypto Craftsman
I have my sells laddered from .05 to .69 MZC/BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Someone dumped 32 BTC worth around 20:00 GMT today on Mintpal. It crashed the price down. Saw it happening live.

It won't have any affect long term Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Thanks for the reply merkel!

What is your interim target for the end of this month? How much $ per coin? 0.25? 1? Will never doubt you again.  Smiley
legendary
mazacoin..to the...moon .

NO DOGE LOVERS ALLOWED ON THE TRAIN !!!!

then what are you doing here, your a closet doge lover going by your reactions.

dont talk to me,i am big doge hater,doge is for kids . adhd aids adus sidu sid sida

still much sad
very anger
much wow.
Ignored wow
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Someone dumped 32 BTC worth around 20:00 GMT today on Mintpal. It crashed the price down. Saw it happening live.
legendary

$50-$500 would mean roughly $0.50 or $5 a piece.. Doesn't seem that unlikely Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
price is falling

i believe its being forced down somewhat..

Yep I think so also.

There's tons of people selling right now, it's not being forced by anyone in particular.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
We still need ANY amount of test coins to go live @ Atomic-Trade.com

Here is the site's maza wallet:  MQjrgYvZzpFAQuuJzoJHw4Bqdom4p1hCp8

Once coins are received the pair goes live.  Stop watching your exchanges go down.  Atomic will not.

Anyone send you guys some MZC yet? Sorry blockchain explorer is down and I couldn't see amongst the swarm of posts.
legendary

i dont wanna be rich, just want enough to buy my first ANTminer Cheesy
Activity: 420
legendary
its go up now again, you will see the next days will be big also because the coin will be on wall street journal news  Smiley
legendary
mazacoin..to the...moon .

NO DOGE LOVERS ALLOWED ON THE TRAIN !!!!

then what are you doing here, your a closet doge lover going by your reactions.
Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist
Activity: 327
it's a hardware thing!
legendary
such excitement buying into this atm lol.

Such good move
Many return
Much wow

go away you doge retard

much anger, such wow, very sad
another one,

iam not actually part of the "doge community" so suck on that Smiley

ur a sucker,BURN DOGE LOVER

i dont see how referenceing doge quotes makes me a sucker... iam guessing you missed the doge train when it was rolling... i will share this with you but i didnt and it was goooooood

Anyone that wants to buy and hodl some mazacoin is welcome in my book.

+1
Jump to: