Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 178. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
do you guys think maza could equal litecoin's current market cap? anytime in the near future

Litecoin is past.

MazaCoin - 1st Sovereign National Crypto-Coin in history! Media will be all over in coming days..

What about Aur?

I wish I had more money to throw into this...but by the time the BTC arrive Maza will probably have skyrocket to 0.10.

Aurora was a scamcoin. Price from now until the airdrop will plummet, and after the airdrop for that matter.

Smart money is on maza.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
You know what's truly scary.  If mazacoin matched or got anywhere near AUR's market cap, it would be valued at around $7 PER. 

Yes, sit for a second and soak that in.

holy shit. I thought it would be $1 per... 92,000,000 coins x a dollar = $920m. or is that not how it works?

at 1 dollar per, it would be $92m market cap.  Smiley

Activity: 238
the OP should list the working pools
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
You know what's truly scary.  If mazacoin matched or got anywhere near AUR's market cap, it would be valued at around $7 PER. 

holy shit. I thought it would be $1 per... 92,000,000 coins x a dollar = $920m. or is that not how it works?
92,000,000 coins x 10 dollar = $920m Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 420
do you guys think maza could equal litecoin's current market cap? anytime in the near future

Litecoin is past.

MazaCoin - 1st Sovereign National Crypto-Coin in history! Media will be all over in coming days..

What about Aur?

I wish I had more money to throw into this...but by the time the BTC arrive Maza will probably have skyrocket to 0.10.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

6mil in one day, sure it can

watch everyone in the crypto community jump on this coin for a quick buck

This rise is off the back of small coin holders. Round of applause to you all. Great job. You are about to be rewarded. None of that spend 10,000 BTC on a pizza crap here.

The big whales will take notice when the trade volume is over ~$2m. That's when the market becomes very liquid and you can move 100 BTC in and out without too much hassle.
Activity: 281

Litecoin is past.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

MY BODY IS READY
Activity: 210

6mil in one day, sure it can

watch everyone in the crypto community jump on this coin for a quick buck
Activity: 406

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 350
INSIDER NEWS -
Coin will be on Cryptsy this week !

And I'll be on the moon this week to, thanks!!!
Activity: 420
Are you gents hodling past 150k satoshi? Bought at 100k.
legendary
One request chaps:

LETS GET THE BIG DOGE BY FRIDAY.
Activity: 327
it's a hardware thing!
I am so thankful MintPal picked it up Smiley
Activity: 281
30K satoshi in couple of hours