Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 180. (Read 167547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I think we broke Coinmarketcap.

The rate shows up as $0.067. But the exchange is $0.1

That's $9.2m, or just $1m off ProtoShares in 12th spot.  At this rate of travel, we will hit DogeCoin by Friday. Much Wow.

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Finnaly im in! I missed 42 Coin train,mintcoin train,aurora train,but im in this train!!!! i dont need to trust in this coin i KNOW that in will be huge!

I feel the same way brother.

Net hashrate of 580 TH/s, you better believe this coin is going somewhere and FAST.
Activity: 350
Finnaly im in! I missed 42 Coin train,mintcoin train,aurora train,but im in this train!!!! i dont need to trust in this coin i KNOW that in will be huge!

I feel the same way brother.
bcd
Activity: 252
Looks like nobody is selling MZC
Activity: 406
On Twitter from the dev minutes ago:

"The MazaCoin blockchain now has 580 Th/s of mining power with a difficulty in excess of 16 million."

Activity: 210
Stupid question here: That's a good thing, right?

You are seeing the history of Bitcoin evolve infront of your eyes
Activity: 168

"The MazaCoin blockchain now has 580 Th/s of mining power with a difficulty in excess of 16 million."

Stupid question here: That's a good thing, right?
legendary
Activity: 1386

Activity: 182
Activity: 868
bcd
Activity: 252
Activity: 311
this is going to the fuking moon
it's funny, because all those people that are buying this coin and think that this coin will reach the moon, are actually the one that make the price up

Yes, the buy and sell walls on mintpal and cryptorush are all an illusion.  As well as the trade volume.

Do not heed our advice, this is not reality.

We are all living in the Matrix.   Roll Eyes

Shouldn't you be back in your AUR thread wondering why your investors are slowly dumping and getting into Maza instead?

I'll never stop lol'ing at that comment
Activity: 210
it's funny, because all those people that are buying this coin and think that this coin will reach the moon, are actually the one that make the price up

it's funny because that's how all these fucking coins work
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Yes, the buy and sell walls on mintpal and cryptorush are all an illusion.  As well as the trade volume.

Shouldn't you be back in your AUR thread wondering why your investors are slowly dumping and getting into Maza instead?

i'm not in aur or anything, was just a general observation, that hit basically every coin
legendary
Activity: 1456

Thanks for that.  btw:

Activity: 406

Jump to: