Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 94. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
why everybody sell their coin? and no one to buy the coin ? Cry Cry Cry

They are just manipulating the market to buy in cheaper. That has been the trend and which is why we need cryptsy..
Activity: 182
Guys,prepare the votes on cryptsy in about 4-5 hours from now.We need to get it there!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Don't worry! They will regret it later! This thing will skyrocket!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
there is at least a medium term play to be had on the next wave up on this coin.

without cryptsy >> 8500

with cryptsy >> 13000+

Mazacoin is 1/3 of the volume for BTC on mintpal and 1/2 the volume for the newly opened LTC also on mintpal.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Suprnova added a MZC Pool:

https://mzc.suprnova.cc

Currently 0% Fee, in a secured, DDoS protected environment. A massive server, with lots of power.
Stratum, Vardiff, everything you need for ASIC-Friendly SHA256 hashing.

Get your ASIC's in, lets get those TH's in the MZC Network !

https://mzc.suprnova.cc

Activity: 126
Just FYI I asked Payu on Twitter (or whoever is handling the account) if there has been discussions about other tribes adopting Maza and he said they have been in discussions with the Northern Cheyenne, Winnebago and Crow tribes with full trust privileges. If multiple tribes adopt Maza it will only strengthen and further legitimize the currency!

This is big.

I think this is the right move for other tribes.They should all join under one coin in this case. The fragmentation of hundreds of coins with one for each tribe
would not be wise.

All tribes - one coin.

They could use it to link their gaming possibly?

Payu is a smart man...something tells me he is already thinking about this, of course, that's just a guess. But he is no insta-mine pump/dump shitcoin fool.

I can't believe people are actually buying Saturcoin, Takeicoin, Dogecoin, etc and Accusing this man of being a scammer. Do your damn research.

I am not in MZC for a one day gain of XXXX%, that is ridiculous to me seeing how the dev already said anyone looking for a quick buck should just move along to the next meme coin.

I want to hoard as many of these as possible for 12-36 months. If his price target of $3 is reached and I have 500,000 I'll be able to retire comfortably.

Yeah this coin is great and wait until this gets more coverage too. People are too obsessed with their scam/shit alt-coins and eventually will realize this is the real deal. We should be in the top 5 alt range but soon enough Smiley. Let all the weak hands sell which most likely they will miss the opportunity themselves and possibly buy back in higher. It happens to every coin and we don't need dumpers at this stage
Activity: 350
Just FYI I asked Payu on Twitter (or whoever is handling the account) if there has been discussions about other tribes adopting Maza and he said they have been in discussions with the Northern Cheyenne, Winnebago and Crow tribes with full trust privileges. If multiple tribes adopt Maza it will only strengthen and further legitimize the currency!

This is big.

I think this is the right move for other tribes.They should all join under one coin in this case. The fragmentation of hundreds of coins with one for each tribe
would not be wise.

All tribes - one coin.

Payu is a smart man...something tells me he is already thinking about this, of course, that's just a guess. But he is no insta-mine pump/dump shitcoin fool.

I can't believe people are actually buying Saturcoin, Takeicoin, Dogecoin, etc and Accusing this man of being a scammer. Do your damn research.

I am not in MZC for a one day gain of XXXX%, that is ridiculous to me seeing how the dev already said anyone looking for a quick buck should just move along to the next meme coin.

I want to hoard as many of these as possible for 12-36 months. If his price target of $3 is reached and I have 500,000 I'll be able to retire comfortably.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

This is big.

would not be wise.

All tribes - one coin.

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Looked briefly at some of the articles, but that's not what I meant. Has anyone from Lakota directly commented about the coin?

And I don't mean to sound overly critical, just curious. It may be in an article (or even in the article you posted) and I missed it.

There is a youtube video, you can go through the previous post to get't
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Looked briefly at some of the articles, but that's not what I meant. Has anyone from Lakota directly commented about the coin?

And I don't mean to sound overly critical, just curious. It may be in an article (or even in the article you posted) and I missed it.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
To be honest, I'm not sure what to make of Maza right now.

If legit, it potentially can be rather big. Or perhaps it's all a scam.

Has there been any documented proof that the coin will be accepted as a currency by any tribe? And by that I mean the tribe themselves saying such, or an article quoting a tribal leader somewhere? Any official news somewhere (and twitter doesn't count)?

Not sure yet if this is a pump and dump coin, or we should just buy it up and hold longterm. I don't have many coins, but just wondering how this will turn out.

You're not sure because you haven't apparently spent even 2 minutes researching. Use google, it has been all over international press. Payu Harris is the face of it and has been travelling around, met with Facebook executives and talked to people about MZC at a Bitcoin conference just in this week. Google most altcoins and you get 2 top results: their website and the bitcointalk thread they announced in. Google MazaCoin and you get news articles from press beyond the crypto world. Go look!

Also a simple google search reveals Payu has been active in tribal economic development for a few years now, particularly in social media awareness. He didn't just come out of nowhere and make a get rich quick coin, he has a credible history behind him.
Activity: 350

Has there been any documented proof that the coin will be accepted as a currency by any tribe? And by that I mean the tribe themselves saying such, or an article quoting a tribal leader somewhere? Any official news somewhere (and twitter doesn't count)?

Not sure yet if this is a pump and dump coin, or we should just buy it up and hold longterm. I don't have many coins, but just wondering how this will turn out.

http://www.mazacoin.org/

Master Coin Maker: AnonymousPirate - www.CryptoDirect.info - [email protected]

BTC Oyate Initiative: Payu Harris - www.KimitsuAssetManagement.com - [email protected]

Lead Developer: Boxxa - Boxxa's Twitter - [email protected]

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/?nick=MazaCoin|?#MazaCoin

http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/official-announcements-f4.html

http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/mazacoin-official-white-papers-t8.html
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

legendary
Activity: 1764

good. Can you show the source?

Its on the tweeterfeed, just search mazacoin and you will see all the posts there concerning this coin. The post you are looking for is posted 1 hr ago.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

good. Can you show the source?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Cryptorush just went down. Wut
Activity: 336

coool good info
legendary
Activity: 1246
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
up and down we goo... wish we would stay above 6

There is someone that waits for it to go to 5000 and then buys up. Then stops waits... buys up. It's a whale strategy.
Why buy high? He can buy low. Maybe lower if he can do it. But that will only last so long. Weak hands run out.
Pages:
Jump to: