Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 98. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Check out the last trades on Swisscex Cheesy

Price (BTC)   Amount (MZC)   Total (BTC)   Time
0.00029800   146.10765060   0.04354008   06.03.2014 20:07:02
0.00900000   0.01617574   0.00014558   06.03.2014 14:58:43
0.01000000   0.00223465   0.00002235   06.03.2014 13:29:20
0.00000101   22.20120027   0.00002242   06.03.2014 13:27:58

https://www.swisscex.com/market/MZC_BTC
Activity: 426
https://twitter.com/BTCWhale

NOT SURE IF TAK BC OR MZA

Scroll down a little bit - he states he doesn't have much Mazacoin

So what? So definitely not MZC?

Who knows. Any or none of his tweets could be fluff to throw people off. We will find out I guess.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 288
Mar 6, 2014, 3:55 pm EST   Buy   1,792.65673253   0.00001278   0.02291015

Let this be a lesson, folks. Always double check your math before you click send...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

So what? So definitely not MZC?
Activity: 426

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Lower your offers at mintpal, cryptorush has buywall at 5500, let it fall down on mintpal too
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Right, but when the whales are playing a new coin each week with 1000+ BTC volume... it IS the best gauge of what they want. Any "whales" in altcoins aren't long term investors, and exchanges don't want long-term investors, they make money off of active trading and volatility. An exchange profits most on hype, no doubt. I personally loved Cryptsy being more selective, as it sortof gave a coin a bit more permanence by getting Cryptsy's stamp of approval - but shit is wildly different from even December. The amount of coins, speculators, hardware... it's all exploding. Cryptsy is retooling. I agree it's gonna be shitty when it turns into several hundreds of coins and half of em are dead, but... Cryptsy is gonna pick that and more profit over prestige and less profit. I really think we're seeing the start of a major shift in Cryptsy's strategy, the days of careful consideration are over.

I understand Cryptsy's mindset in this. It's just that their exchange may be filled with dozens of rabbit/fckbanks/whatever coins if they go that route. I think they should consider a retirement plan for coins then, removing those that fall below a certain level of volume ... as they already have a ton of junk on there as it is.

It would be both amusing and disappointing to see a pattern of noname coins getting listed, up for a week or two as it's pumped and dumped... then desisted immediately after. But that would be better than seeing an exchange list of 300 coins, and 200+ of them are completely worthless.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

in 3.5hours on CRYPTSY = cant be TAK or MZC,beceuse they aren ot on cryptsy yet .
Activity: 28
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Its going up on mintpal, big BTC buy walls Shocked

They just started this today, and honestly they're probably just copying the altcoin exchanges like CR and Mintpal, cause they had donation voting and clearly made quite a few BTCs off it. If Cryptsy, or any of these sites, really wanted it a bit more fair, they'd not allow donations and just do the 3 votes/day type thing. But, it's business, Cryptsy wants BTC trade volume so they make more in trade fees, and what better way to gauge which coins the whales want to play then letting their BTC speak for them. It's a win-win for big players like whales and Cryptsy, the best the little guy can do is follow along.

Cryptsy used to be a bit more reserved with their coin additions, them accepting AUR last week was the fastest I've ever seen a coin get on there by far. Cryptsy sees the profit potential in speculative new coins and doesn't wanna lose out on all that profit, can't blame em, though I hope they don't turn into just another exchange - I kinda liked having a crown-jewel of exchanges in the altcoin market. It adds some interesting dynamics to trading and timing your strategy. Cryptsy being somewhat exclusive was a great source of volatility for a coin once it did hit, and as a daytrader, I love the waves. Wink

There are a couple of big dangers simply going the vote/buy votes/get listed method.

First off, nobody wants Cryptsy to turn into Cryptorush, with dozens of worthless coins on the exchange.

And the coin that wins the voting isn't necessarily the more worthy, nor would have the most volume over time. It's not the best way to gauge the coins that the whales want... it's the best way to gauge what coins the whales want to pump and dump... and then leave for dead.

I don't know why anyone would to pay to see a coin listed on cryptsy when it's a piece of shit for an exchange taking days to process deposits and withdrawals at times

I expect volume is the answer.

I just started with cryptos about 2 months ago, so am hardly an expert, but to me every single exchange is a piece of shit. It's the biggest problem with cryptos (as evidenced by Gox), and could potentially collapse the entire thing at some point.

it's there trading platform, no error's more ppl.........
Activity: 28
god damn, instead of investing into some random coins, we should all just open up exchanges with coin votes  Grin
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
I've always wondered how Cryptsy picked its coins, after seeing such oddball coins listed there.

I guess it's simply bribery? Although Cryptsy did it in a smart way, instead of a developer paying to get listed, they get everyone to pay to get a coin listed.

Same with other exchanges too?

Logically one would think the best coins only would get listed, but I guess that's never been the case.

Well, at least now it is crystal clear how to get into Cryptsy.  Before it was kind of a like a behind the scenes deal.
Pages:
Jump to: