Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 95. (Read 167547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

At around 3-4 AM PST (6-7 AM EST) this morning I want everyone to lay down any extra BTC they have and push Maza to 80k votes at a minimum.

That is what the other coins will do as well. So anyone that can afford 0.01 BTC do it! Anyone that has 0.1 BTC do that then. If you have
"X" amount of BTC in Maza then take 3-5% of that and put it to the votes. Listing on Cryptsy will add 160,000 new users to potentially
buy into Maza. Even if you need to sell 3% of your maza to do it. Cryptsy is located in Florida so that will be right before they decide.

I really like Mintpal but Cryptsy is the big boy and they have far far more users still.

Just need top 2. And that will do it.
And to the others asking - yes this is the floor price (5000-6500). I said it yesterday and called it correct so far.

Agreed, as much as I hate to say it this coin needs cryptsy more than ever. The manipulation/bots/margin traders won't stop on MintPal and we need to have more buyers to create that demand again for this coin. This coin is very valuable and the best alt-coin currently which we'll see that impact in due time. If you guys thought AUR was good wait for MAZA to explode Smiley. Ultimately we will eventually get listed on cryptsy but the sooner the better.

And I have to say the order book is much much deeper on Cryptsy. You can see so much more. And Mintpal's order book is messed up all the time. It's buggy.
Mintpal's missing orders sometimes in the lower or higher parts of the book. You have to keep reloading all the time to see missing orders.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
up and down we goo... wish we would stay above 6
Activity: 378
Embrace change

At around 3-4 AM PST (6-7 AM EST) this morning I want everyone to lay down any extra BTC they have and push Maza to 80k votes at a minimum.

That is what the other coins will do as well. So anyone that can afford 0.01 BTC do it! Anyone that has 0.1 BTC do that then. If you have
"X" amount of BTC in Maza then take 3-5% of that and put it to the votes. Listing on Cryptsy will add 160,000 new users to potentially
buy into Maza. Even if you need to sell 3% of your maza to do it. Cryptsy is located in Florida so that will be right before they decide.

I really like Mintpal but Cryptsy is the big boy and they have far far more users still.

And to the others asking - yes this is the floor price (5000-6500). I said it yesterday and called it correct so far.

Agreed, as much as I hate to say it this coin needs cryptsy more than ever. The manipulation/bots/margin traders won't stop on MintPal and we need to have more buyers to create that demand again for this coin. This coin is very valuable and the best alt-coin currently which we'll see that impact in due time. If you guys thought AUR was good wait for MAZA to explode Smiley. Ultimately we will eventually get listed on cryptsy but the sooner the better.

Is there a bot to trade??
There is just for cryptsy bots created so far.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Is there a bot to trade??
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Whales on mintpal is so greedy!

What's going on now? lol

They won't let me buy lower or sell higher Grin Price is being control.

lol those fuckers. what else is new? Tongue
Activity: 468
Merit: 103
Whales on mintpal is so greedy!

What's going on now? lol

They won't let me buy lower or sell higher Grin Price is being control.
Activity: 87
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 468
Merit: 103
The whales on mintpal is so greedy!
legendary

What do you expect the price to be once this thing hits cryptsy? Will we get back up where we were before?

I know that 7am EST (time zone for Florida) is getting close to the last minute (last few hours) - that is 8 hours from right now (03:47:14 AM server time NOW on BCT).
I figure that they would maybe not add the new coins till 10 AM EST but 7AM is probably the earliest. So save your votes for at least 5-7 hours from now.
On price - yet to be seen of course but I think Maza has far more to go. Exposing Maza to Cryptsy buyers can only help since we are at what I think is the floor price.
Mintpal took us to peaks and then stabilized now. So Cryptsy in this case should cause things to at least maintain and slowly grow. But sure it could fly with Cryptsy listing.
One of those two tings Smiley Stable or fly Tongue

So my point is -- pile the BTC into those votes around 9:00 AM server time - 11 AM. Something to that effect.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 350

So it's about in 3hours exactly from now?

6-7am EST is 5-6 AM Central Time. Currently I am in Central time and it's 9:24 PM. So I think he says it's about 8 hours from now

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

8 hours and 30mins till 7am Est
Activity: 48
I believe that we will. There is people with lots of bitcoins to pump. If you think that few guys have paid 1btc and over just to get this coin listed to cryptsy.
Activity: 378
Embrace change

Activity: 28

What do you expect the price to be once this thing hits cryptsy? Will we get back up where we were before?
legendary

Activity: 574
Why isn't this on the 1st page??
Activity: 62
When cryptsy will have enough coins  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: