Pages:
Author

Topic: Name the Year You Became Aware of Crypto Currency - page 4. (Read 3012 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Came to know about this in 2011, but was not able to buy them... Sad
Unlucky in few matters, but then heard back of it in 2013 when it surprised everyone with that huge spike...
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
I first heard about Bitcoin halfway through 2013 and started to read into it by the end of that year. It took me a couple more months to buy my first portion of BTC, around February of 2014  Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Around 2012 heard of it but never gave it must attention which is a shame for me!  then got back to it when there was a news story about some guy chucking out his hard drive which was worth a lot of money, this was 2013.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
2009. Did I do anything about it? Er, no. I gave it a rapid browse, thought 'hmm, that's kind of interesting'. And then it vanished from my brain for a few more years again.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Since August 2015 I am involved with Bitcoin. I knowed since almost the start about it but never did any research about it. Stupid me I didn't faster then 2015.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
I heard about crypto better to say bitcoin on between 2011 to 2012 don't know exact date. But its my badluck i don't take it seriously so i am like late adopters who start using it on early 2015.

You are not an early adopter !  even getting in now is early.....  andreas antonopolous said anyone getting in now is still the lunitic fringe...... Grin  the early adopters are still to arrive
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
I heard about crypto better to say bitcoin on between 2011 to 2012 don't know exact date. But its my badluck i don't take it seriously so i am like late adopters who start using it on early 2015.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
The end of 2014 and beginning of 2015
I heard about bitcoin before that but I wasn't as interested as I am right now and last year.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Actually in early 2015..
But not such as, because that time i only used btc to transfer money..
But deeply about bitcoins i got interested about 3 months ago when i come to know that btc can be earned, mined, gambled, traded, invested and many more things..
Activity: 406
Actually at the year 2013, but I didn't do anything about bitcoin I tough it was to difficult to do.
Also I didn't have some kick about the money that you can earn with it. But when I saw Bitcointalk and the signature campaign I see why people use bitcoin. For just posting something you can earn money. Not other forum that you can't earn anything.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I started pretty late Sad in 2014

Now I just wissh I could make a time machine to go back in time and pay for that pizza in exchange for bitcoin...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
I first started with bitcoin in late 2012, but only started to mine in 2013. I made the huge error I Didn't believing in it at first and thought it was all a ponzi... Sad
Activity: 280
I can't remember exactly what year it was, it seems so long ago that I came to know about Crypto Currency
It was a couple of years ago when it came on the news, which is really rare still to see
I started reading about it and from there on out I've showed interest
Activity: 448
I was aware of it since 2011 - 2012 but I wasn't getting into it until maybe 2013. It took a while because I didn't believe bitcoin would turn out to be what it is today.
I see now how much potential it has to grow as well as me investing in it and how much I can take out of it.
Activity: 770
I was introduced to the crypto world at October/November (I didn't remember exactly) of 2014 by a PTC websites. And at January 2015, I freshly started to use bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I think in the middle of 2012, But registered here only by 2013 April.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
the first time when i started to use the bitcoin, from the faucet.
though bitcoin was not popular that year, i started to learn about bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
i remember that i was already aware about bitcoin in 2010-2011, but i rejected it compeltely, i thought it was something that could harm my desktop lol

too bad, i would plenty now
That's really bad, imagine the number of coins you could've buy back then Tongue

Anyway, i was introduced to Bitcoin back in 2012 when i wanted to buy a HumbleBundle games and then i saw Bitcoin as their payment options
I started my own Bitcoin collecting through faucets, back then it was really easy to earn $1 through faucet Tongue
I remember that i have a dream that i will collect $500 alone through faucet which is stupid idea Tongue
Activity: 546
i remember that i was already aware about bitcoin in 2010-2011, but i rejected it compeltely, i thought it was something that could harm my desktop lol

too bad, i would plenty now

Well that is great that you where aware in 2010-2011 me I was aware at 2014 I don't have that many, but is something.
I wish I knew bitcoin in the beginning maybe I have make a lot of profit with it this year.
Pages:
Jump to: