Pages:
Author

Topic: NANO formerly known as RaiBlocks (XRB) is going to be a top 10 coin - page 21. (Read 31433 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
- Technology : Main dev has thought of, tried and suceeded in a few points where nobody charted before. As far as my tests go it really is faster than ripple. Being the fastest in such a nerdy ecosystem is a huge plus in everyone's eyes. Developer claims it is so advanced for its time that it has potential to become a main background technology like "http" for cryptocurrencies. As it is both instant and free, it has potential to end the "transfer of value" problem and become the norm. It's speed is currently limited by hardware (chips and bandwidth), not by design.

- Exchange Exposure : It is being sold only on 2 exchanges and a telegram bot. One of the exchanges have recently been hacked and untrustable. Other is a very small exchange with little daily BTC volume. Also a bot trades doge for XRB at small amounts on telegram but these are not like a real sale at all, it is like you have to do long operations to buy at the moment so no real capital went through these yet to buy. Also exchanges disallow any announcements before they add a coin, and XRB dev and community has been applying all exchanges like mad the last week, I feel at least 1-3 exchanges added in the next 2 weeks.

- Github and main dev very active, 6 coders, 12 ppl total working on it. Translations are out. Devs working with universities with code-review and optimization.

I was impressed with the increase in RaiBlocks, at one time the price was $ 0.33, I think I missed the train. What is the real reason for the increase?
Activity: 45
I think xrb or xby will be one of top10 coins in 2019
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
I was impressed with the increase in RaiBlocks, at one time the price was $ 0.33, I think I missed the train. What is the real reason for the increase?
Activity: 32
I have to admit, I hodl a lot of altcoins but i sold some to get in on XRB.  I only regret not getting in sooner and only found out about Raiblocks from a close friend.  There a lot of room to grow valuation wise, even after the recent bump.  Everybody loves instant transactions and no fees.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
From $2 to $11,5 in just a week and a half, raidblocks is still going to increase much more than what it is right now.

This coin will be one of the most important ones during the next year, believe me.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 438
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0
February ~ March 2017, I got like 2000+ XRB from my captcha workers. XRB also the reason why I was active on this forum.
You can check my first post on this forum. It is about an issue that I got from the wallet. Back in the days, it was so easy to get the coin.
This is the real power of community. Now, I can tell my friends about a "cool" mistake that I have done in the past, just like Bitcoin early adopters.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
Problem is that its gone up so much these few weeks that any whales haven't been able to properly dump yet because its only on 1 exchange. If you look at the buy orders its very small as opposed to the sell orders which are quite large. Any whale deciding to dump and take out their profit because they became a millionaire will take the price down with it.

So it might only be pumping to get dumped on larger exchanges.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Yes, i agree with you, (XRB) Raiblocks is going to be a top coin in the coming years as I am expecting it to see it listed on many crypto exchanges. But right now there are issues regarding the desktop wallet one of my friends say that they are working on it. Actually, their team is really professional and they are doing their job clean and in a good manner and that's the reason it is under the list of top 50 and it is expected to be in top 10 by the end of the 2018 year. I also agree that technology wise it is one of the best cryptocurrency working with almost Lightening speed and they are stronger than centralized bank coin like Ripple as I have seen it personally.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Agreed. I am Looking at investing in as many tangle coins as possible. Its just better tech.

what are the other tangle coin ? PRL is the only other one i know. Its entirely dependent on 1 Dev though (not unline XRB)

Byteball, which also has blackbytes (hidden transaction through tangle), and IOTA, am also keeping an eye out for new coins being developed using DAG tech. There will be many more to follow raiblocks I think
Activity: 254
lol I was looking the other day after another coin to invest in and raiblocks caught my eye actually ... but it's not on any know exchanges so i guess that's a big pullback .... but if or when it gets on more exchanges we are definitely going to see some more movement in raiblocks Smiley Smiley will wait until then... but 2018 could be big year for raiblocks.

It went from #59 on CoinMarketCap to #24 in the week I started this thread.  From ~$4 to ~$11.  If you wait for it to hit a big exchange, it's probably going to be a top #15 coin by then and could be $25. 
Activity: 36
XRB = Best money ever
Activity: 184
lol I was looking the other day after another coin to invest in and raiblocks caught my eye actually ... but it's not on any know exchanges so i guess that's a big pullback .... but if or when it gets on more exchanges we are definitely going to see some more movement in raiblocks Smiley Smiley will wait until then... but 2018 could be big year for raiblocks.

Why wait for it to get listed? If you can bother to sign up to an exchange, it could make you a lot more money....
Activity: 169
I think it may be the beginning of something but, if it just does not have any other feature it is pretty limited at the moment. Is there any plan for smart contract?

Limited?  I don't think so.  Almost every coin in the crypto space is speculation and hype.  They have no feature and functionality.  There are some in the top 20 that don't even have a platform.

RaiBlocks idea is to do one thing and do it really well.  It acts as a currency and that's it.  Instant transactions without fees.  That's it.  Lightening quick.  It does that the best out every coin in the crypto space including Ripple which isn't decentralized and has validators.   It's faster and scales better than Ripple.

Here is a great article comparing RaiBlocks to IOTA.

https://hackernoon.com/iota-vs-raiblocks-413679bb4c3e

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
I think it may be the beginning of something but, if it just does not have any other feature it is pretty limited at the moment. Is there any plan for smart contract?
Activity: 9
Agreed. I am Looking at investing in as many tangle coins as possible. Its just better tech.

what are the other tangle coin ? PRL is the only other one i know. Its entirely dependent on 1 Dev though (not unline XRB)
Activity: 490
Sad My biggest regret is RaiBlocks. I write every platform about it. I like it. But I'm not invested soon. Rai have great potential and great circulating supply number. I belive that coin being top 10 coin. 
Activity: 172
Thanks for the post, I just discovered RaiBlocks. No transaction fees and lightning fast sounds pretty damn good enough to be a top 10 coin, if it is true.

It is already over $1 billion in market cap! How is the max supply of this coin determined? According to coinmarketcap, the max supply is 133,248,290 XRB, kind of a very exact number for a max supply, will this ever increase in the future?

Also, would someone who followed this coin mind explaining the challenges it had gone through, as alluded to earlier in this thread? Thank you!

Where's they're team profiles, and pictures?

I think most of RaiBlocks was written by one guy, Colin LeMahieu a former engineer at AMD and Qualcom.  So he had the background to work at a very low level to come up with an entirely different crypto

https://www.linkedin.com/in/clemahieu/

There are others that this YouTube video shows and throughout 2014 to today in the development of RaiBlocks.  But it looks like a large part was an effort, vision and innovation by Colin.  But think about this, Satoshi who was probably one person wrote Bitcoin and the core of his work is pretty much what Bitcoin is today and it not only runs Bitcoin but Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dodgecoin, and a ton of other forks.  Even garbage like the scam Verge which basically does nothing else but run over TOR.    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsm2lV5oG7w

Here is an interesting article that shows how much Raiblocks might change crypto...I anticipate there will be many forks of it.

RAIBLOCKS AND WHY IT MAY BE THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE TO CRYPTOCURRENCIES SINCE BITCOIN. --> https://www.bitcoinbeginner.com/blog/what-is-raiblocks/

Activity: 39
Where's they're team profiles, and pictures?
Pages:
Jump to: