Pages:
Author

Topic: NANO formerly known as RaiBlocks (XRB) is going to be a top 10 coin - page 22. (Read 31433 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
Been waiting for a pullback on this coin so I can buy more, the bloody thing won't stop! How far we thinking its gonna go before a dump???
it will keep going up and up and up un till it's on other bigger exchanges

Bigger exchanges might give XRB a big boost, but still, there are a lot of good alts out there, and I don't think XRB will be in the Top 10 ~
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
RAIBLOCKS you fools.  It's killing every coin as it moves up the charts and this forum keeps shilling a scam like Verge or a shitcoin like Stratis.
Been waiting for a pullback on this coin so I can buy more, the bloody thing won't stop! How far we thinking its gonna go before a dump???

Seriously been telling people this isn't some pump and dump coin.  Unless some serious issues brings this coin down, it will surpass every coin that acts as a currency and Bitcoin's saving grace would be that it is a store of value and the Lightening Network gives it the same sort of speed.

One of the seed investors in Coinbase (biggest exchange in the US)  thinks it's awesome and is buying this right now.   

https://twitter.com/garrytan/status/945554804943679489

Once big whales like that take notice, it hits some major exchanges and the Koreans start chomping on this, this is going to go insane.  I feel like there are going to be small dips as people take profits and take those opportunities to stock up.  But on the other hand if you kept waiting like you did when it was under $4 when the thread started, it's going to be more and more expensive.
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
it will keep going up and up and up un till it's on other bigger exchanges
Activity: 184
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I'm hoping XRB becomes the pairing of choice with all other crypto due to its speed and feeless. Imagine not having to pay high fee or transfer btc and wake up the next morning hoping it went through already so you can buy the coin of your choice.
Activity: 154
🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟
One of the few coins I actually feel FOMO with...  Will definitely be interesting to see how it scales.

It will scale fantastic and absolutely fine because it is an amazing coin. What others have discussed here today really has opened my eyes and man I regret selling 50% of my stack this past weekend when it was at 15k sats. What a mistake that was but we live and learn and I now expect this coin to reach top 25 when all said and done which means no selling until big exchange listing.
Activity: 18
One of the few coins I actually feel FOMO with...  Will definitely be interesting to see how it scales.
Activity: 403
Merit: 101
Thank you for this post, very interesting

I'm really interested too inti this project : it seems to be the cryptocoin of the FUTURE ! Imagine a world Where transfering money between exchange is super-fast and free... Crazy
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Sounds very interesting. I noticed this coin long time ago. But was not sure how it performs. Personally I think that it is was overpumped by exchanges, and not sure in its long run. But lets see what happens.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Should've bought more than I did back at .5$.. Thanks for the good post op
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
it's just matter of time when some decent exchanges like bittrex and binance pick them up and they will be on moon, hopefully soon.

Bit-z has announced the listing of XRB, this gem has started to shine
let it come to binance, bittrex and somewhere to see it flying

I think its already flying, no need for these exchanges. I think a lot of people took the effort to make an account on Bitgrail and snatch up XRB. Its getting some well deserved attention. Broke 1 billion marketcap today and is hanging in there.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I think Raiblocks is going to be one of the top coins by 2018 and I regret why I sold all my coins a couple months ago, I wasn't really expecting Raiblocks to grow big because at first I just thought it would be one of these dead coins I was looking into and never got a chance to check its update. And decided to just sell all my coins and get out while I still can, but look at its price now and its sudden increase.
Whether still, we have a chance to work on Faucets because many people are showing a lot of interest towards the project and the price of XRB is also tickling in the market. Almost crossed the value of 7$ in the market.

Faucets are closed.  It just crossed $8 and a 1 Billion market cap.  It was under $4 when this thread started just a few days ago.  People buy more of this coin and don't let go of it once they see how it works.  Like I said, this will be a top 10 coin and that might be just a start
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Whether still, we have a chance to work on Faucets because many people are showing a lot of interest towards the project and the price of XRB is also tickling in the market. Almost crossed the value of 7$ in the market.
I've been a long time stalker, just registered to say XRB has extraordinary pump potential, it has everything a veteran, a whale and a noob would look for. Here is what I saw :

- Technology : Main dev has thought of, tried and suceeded in a few points where nobody charted before. As far as my tests go it really is faster than ripple. Being the fastest in such a nerdy ecosystem is a huge plus in everyone's eyes. Developer claims it is so advanced for its time that it has potential to become a main background technology like "http" for cryptocurrencies. As it is both instant and free, it has potential to end the "transfer of value" problem and become the norm. It's speed is currently limited by hardware (chips and bandwidth), not by design.

- Exchange Exposure : It is being sold only on 2 exchanges and a telegram bot. One of the exchanges have recently been hacked and untrustable. Other is a very small exchange with little daily BTC volume. Also a bot trades doge for XRB at small amounts on telegram but these are not like a real sale at all, it is like you have to do long operations to buy at the moment so no real capital went through these yet to buy. Also exchanges disallow any announcements before they add a coin, and XRB dev and community has been applying all exchanges like mad the last week, I feel at least 1-3 exchanges added in the next 2 weeks.

- Github and main dev very active, 6 coders, 12 ppl total working on it. Translations are out. Devs working with universities with code-review and optimization.

Question marks :

- I have no idea if it is scalable. I am not able to analyze what problems would happen if too many people start using it, they say it is scalable but this is never for sure until it reaches crazy volumes.

- Privacy is a concern, "mcafee style" privacy investors would think 2 or more times before buying XRB.

Seeing these I went in with %1 portfolio. We will see how it goes.

That is a good quick analysis before buying a small part of your portfolio.  If adopted by most the major exchanges by the end of the year, at the very least we'll see Raiblocks as standard way to move value across exchanges.  The potential is much much bigger.  I also expect to see a lot of forks of this code and probably a privacy version of the coin -- I think something is already underway.
Activity: 10
I've been a long time stalker, just registered to say XRB has extraordinary pump potential, it has everything a veteran, a whale and a noob would look for. Here is what I saw :

- Technology : Main dev has thought of, tried and suceeded in a few points where nobody charted before. As far as my tests go it really is faster than ripple. Being the fastest in such a nerdy ecosystem is a huge plus in everyone's eyes. Developer claims it is so advanced for its time that it has potential to become a main background technology like "http" for cryptocurrencies. As it is both instant and free, it has potential to end the "transfer of value" problem and become the norm. It's speed is currently limited by hardware (chips and bandwidth), not by design.

- Exchange Exposure : It is being sold only on 2 exchanges and a telegram bot. One of the exchanges have recently been hacked and untrustable. Other is a very small exchange with little daily BTC volume. Also a bot trades doge for XRB at small amounts on telegram but these are not like a real sale at all, it is like you have to do long operations to buy at the moment so no real capital went through these yet to buy. Also exchanges disallow any announcements before they add a coin, and XRB dev and community has been applying all exchanges like mad the last week, I feel at least 1-3 exchanges added in the next 2 weeks.

- Github and main dev very active, 6 coders, 12 ppl total working on it. Translations are out. Devs working with universities with code-review and optimization.

Question marks :

- I have no idea if it is scalable. I am not able to analyze what problems would happen if too many people start using it, they say it is scalable but this is never for sure until it reaches crazy volumes.

- Privacy is a concern, "mcafee style" privacy investors would think 2 or more times before buying XRB.

Seeing these I went in with %1 portfolio. We will see how it goes.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
it's just matter of time when some decent exchanges like bittrex and binance pick them up and they will be on moon, hopefully soon.
Yeah I think it might explode when the major exchanges pick it up. XRB was quite popular when the captcha was giving free coins, but after that it went pretty much under the radar. I would be keeping out of this coin now that it's resurfacing.
This coin is about to get 1 Billion Market cap while only on 2 tiny exchanges  I didn't check this out when it was pennies but started this thread when it under $4 just a few days ago.  This coin is going to go nuts in 2018.  
there are many people out there who sold tons of bags of xrb when it was damn cheap, i litreally sold 10000000 coins for shit prices and regret now... but never to worry rai blocks have a long way to go

Wow dude, that's over $50 Million  Shocked

At $5 it still feels like pennies to me because this has the potential to be at the minimum the coin transfer value usually across exchanges and at best the only crypto that is ready for real world adoption. 
Pages:
Jump to: