Pages:
Author

Topic: [NAS] Join the biggest giveaway ever - Free NAS for everyone[+3000 spots left]! - page 15. (Read 27730 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
STOP POSTING YOUR ADDRESSES IN THIS THREAD!!! YOU NEED TO SEND THEM PER PRIVATE MESSAGE TO THE ACCOUNT: NAS_GIVEAWAY !!!!!

The Step 6,You should use the red and strong fornt.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 34
MAC wallet not working, java installed but command error lib* not found.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
STOP POSTING YOUR ADDRESSES IN THIS THREAD!!! YOU NEED TO SEND THEM PER PRIVATE MESSAGE TO THE ACCOUNT: NAS_GIVEAWAY !!!!!
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Good idea, i like this coin !!

it is easier to get some coins, i want to keep a share!
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Great giveaway!
Wait for bounty! Shocked
Cheers! Grin
Activity: 14
This is an additional give-away.!!
Activity: 10
pretty good work done promoting this coin.
future have more for any coin with such great peoples around.
let the word spread.

note:can i apply for this giveaway? or should i wait? or i don't qualify ?

This promotion will run for weeks, so that many people can join. Just make some more posts, or just contribute for some weeks , than you can even claim the Jr.Member/Member reward .

thanks, i thought that due to your previous donation i shouldn't ask for more BUT now i will stay around. Wink
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
let the word spread.

This promotion will run for weeks, so that many people can join. Just make some more posts, or just contribute for some weeks , than you can even claim the Jr.Member/Member reward .

Activity: 10
let the word spread.

Activity: 138
thx.  i like this coin. and i will do my best to dev it
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
translation

Please post your address, so I can send you the bounty!

Thx

Haven't made an account yet and it's pretty late. Will do so tomorrow and PM you. Thanks.

Sure, just remind me then for what Wink
Activity: 150
translation

Thx

Haven't made an account yet and it's pretty late. Will do so tomorrow and PM you. Thanks.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Thanks for the giveaway. I pmed my info. My account received 20 NAS from the giveaway account. I am a "Member" so it should have been 20,000.

Mistake right?

A person that holds 20,000,000 shouldn't participate in a giveaway that is paid with stakeholders funds. You should donate to this campaign, not leech of it...

Ahhh I wasn't thinking. I assumed all btt members were entitled to their share based on forum status. I spent 40k Nxt to get them. Why'd you

send 20 then. I sent it back.

Yeah you were entiteld by the rules, but it is my decision in the end, and a person with 20 M should rather donat 500k to spread the word than receive more.

Hope you understand.

Take care!

Of course you are right. Very impressed how much you have helped NAS in a short period of time.

Thank you, but obviously this was a not so noble move on my part. I own around 220M NAS and have significant intrest in seeing this coin succeed Wink
Activity: 139
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Simcoin Puny Humans Communicator
Thanks for the giveaway. I pmed my info. My account received 20 NAS from the giveaway account. I am a "Member" so it should have been 20,000.

Mistake right?

A person that holds 20,000,000 shouldn't participate in a giveaway that is paid with stakeholders funds. You should donate to this campaign, not leech of it...

Ahhh I wasn't thinking. I assumed all btt members were entitled to their share based on forum status. I spent 40k Nxt to get them. Why'd you

send 20 then. I sent it back.

Yeah you were entiteld by the rules, but it is my decision in the end, and a person with 20 M should rather donat 500k to spread the word than receive more.

Hope you understand.

Take care!

Of course you are right. Very impressed how much you have helped NAS in a short period of time.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
translation

Thx
Pages:
Jump to: