Pages:
Author

Topic: [NAS] Join the biggest giveaway ever - Free NAS for everyone[+3000 spots left]! - page 13. (Read 27730 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I have to agree with cryptohunter. The giveaway is pretty "crumby".
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Your account is brand new. You should fund it with some coins. Your account ID is 5356414180759827685

Please dont spam this thread, otherwise it will be closed. Just send a message to the NAS_GIVEAWAY account. Thank you!
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
Your account is brand new. You should fund it with some coins. Your account ID is 5356414180759827685
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

wow 1/5 of the 71% was traded at 40x 120x the ipo price.

Well i may have no idea but soon the entire board will.... 71% to 11 people is pathetic.

200M giveaway to hundreds of people is not huge it is TINY  give 4 BILLION away to hundreds of people from the IPO and we may be getting near a reasonable distribution.

Well Smiley 200M giveaway is huge in my opinion ... value of 1 NAS would be a much more than 1 SAT, don't you think?
Even 1 satoshi * 200M gives 20BTC.    This is quite huge giveaway. I dunno is it "biggest" but it is very big for sure Smiley

This is not a giveaway .... it is a few crumbs as a bribe for the BILLIONS of nas they gave themselves.

You simply can not justify a distribution where 11 people get 71% of the coins. If you think nxt was bad this is worse.

I am not dissagreeing. But I can only work with what I got. What do you suggest that I do? Just abandon this coin? That can't be the solution right?
Force others to send coins for the giveaway? How? Most are anonymous...

Stop pumping it and laughing at people offering 1 sat this is a fair price.

These holders will be screwed because i am going to highlight this super ponzi on the main board - the truth is all they need to see.

This giveaway is nothing more than a bride to get people onside with some crumbs this will not work.

I and others have offered a fair price, but these ipo whales are way too greedy. The nxt whales sold loads of very cheap to help spread, these ipo holders are just hoping to cash in 1000's of BTC for nothing.

71% to 11 people is the death of this coin right there before it gets started.

IPO whales need to get this message into their minds.... sell some to others for a reasonable rate and spread the coins out or the coin is going to get burned down.

IPO whales need to send at the min 1/2 of their holdings to a pot to be given free to people on this board or else sell for a reasonable fee of 1 sat... NO WAY 25 sats that is insane. That price maybe if 1000's of people had an EQUAL share or reasonably equal but some having 2 000 000 000 and some having 50k is just stupid.

No chance a copy and paste coin like this is going to go anywhere in the hands of 11 people.  

Is it true that the top 3 IPO investors received 37% of all coins, and the top 11 IPO investors received 71% of all coins?

Ranking   Account Number   NAS received   % of total 10bn NAS
1   16545239077924294773   1993005000   19.93%
2   1017925928554332177   997500000   9.98%
3   12962305291451856272   733761000   7.34%
4   10154666925216279036   527478000   5.27%
5   9437257435252063080   470820000   4.71%
6   17852752570692853871   439698000   4.4%
7   9431573599992481224   399000000   3.99%
8   3946695318601168288   399000000   3.99%
9   9073375756757743601   399000000   3.99%
10   9936206869497287267   399000000   3.99%
11   7827670721723948264   398800500   3.99%

those top 11 need to sell 1/2 cheap or see it all burn. No chance this is going to fly once people catch on to the real numbers, they cry over a 1% premine.

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Well i may have no idea but soon the entire board will.... 71% to 11 people is pathetic.

200M giveaway to hundreds of people is not huge it is TINY  give 4 BILLION away to hundreds of people from the IPO and we may be getting near a reasonable distribution.

Well Smiley 200M giveaway is huge in my opinion ... value of 1 NAS would be a much more than 1 SAT, don't you think?
Even 1 satoshi * 200M gives 20BTC.    This is quite huge giveaway. I dunno is it "biggest" but it is very big for sure Smiley

This is not a giveaway .... it is a few crumbs as a bribe for the BILLIONS of nas they gave themselves.

You simply can not justify a distribution where 11 people get 71% of the coins. If you think nxt was bad this is worse.

I am not dissagreeing. But I can only work with what I got. What do you suggest that I do? Just abandon this coin? That can't be the solution right?
Force others to send coins for the giveaway? How? Most are anonymous...
legendary

200M giveaway to hundreds of people is not huge it is TINY  give 4 BILLION away to hundreds of people from the IPO and we may be getting near a reasonable distribution.

This is not a giveaway .... it is a few crumbs as a bribe for the BILLIONS of nas they gave themselves.  Give a bunch of noobs some crumbs and they will enable people to keep hoards of coins for themselves.

Giveaway 4Billion of the IPO  to people and we will say it is a little more fair.  Or sell it for 1 sat to people this is 40x more than they paid. Yet they want to sell it for 25sat NO WAY

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

200M giveaway to hundreds of people is not huge it is TINY  give 4 BILLION away to hundreds of people from the IPO and we may be getting near a reasonable distribution.

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Funny how many people that hated NAS, now claimed them in the giveaway... Wink

You can't only give 11 people 71% of all the coins.... this 200M giveaway does nothing to iron out that fact.

Greed will be the downfall of this coin.

I agree, but this is a private giveaway. I am not the creator of this coin, nor did I participate in the IPO. So how could i change that?

Anyway: 250 People claimed and got their coins!!!

So what does not change the facts i just presented to you, .... you look to be the chief pumper for this coin. I know you must be part of the NAS super rich.

Are hundreds of people meant to share a fraction of what one person has?

The fact you are pumping this tells me you have a HUGE amount of coins.

Time to highlight this latest nightmare of a coin to the forum at large since the super hoarders of this seem worse that the nxt holders were.

A fair opportunity not to get greedy was presented people could have sold some of their ipo at 40x what they got it for but no they wanted 1200x

This will damage/destroy this coin.

Giving some crumbs away to get support will not work this time i'm afraid.

250 people claimed some crumbs nothing more..... and the lucky 11 refuse to share any out for a reasonable rate.

you have no idea sir. About 1/5 of all coins were traded at 1-3 satoshis before this thing got huge.

Any persons pumping this in it's current form or any exchanges enabling this will be tainted with a terrible stain.

No 2 billion were traded.

Also how do you suppose this could happen? Where should I take 4 billion coins?
legendary

You can't only give 11 people 71% of all the coins.... this 200M giveaway does nothing to iron out that fact.

I agree, but this is a private giveaway. I am not the creator of this coin, nor did I participate in the IPO. So how could i change that?

So what does not change the facts i just presented to you, .... you look to be the chief pumper for this coin. I know you must be part of the NAS super rich.

Time to highlight this latest nightmare of a coin to the forum at large since the super hoarders of this seem worse that the nxt holders were.

A fair opportunity not to get greedy was presented people could have sold some of their ipo at 40x what they got it for but no they wanted 1200x

250 people claimed some crumbs nothing more..... and the lucky 11 refuse to share any out for a reasonable rate.

you have no idea sir. About 1/5 of all coins were traded at 1-3 satoshis before this thing got huge.

Any persons pumping this in it's current form or any exchanges enabling this will be tainted with a terrible stain.

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

legendary

So what - does not change the facts i just presented to you, .... you look to be the chief pumper for this coin. I know you must be part of the NAS super rich.

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

legendary

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Guys please... Dont just create 20 new accounts with 1-2 posts and spam me. You wont get a single NAS this way...

Requirements: At least 10 posts and registered BEFORE the giveaway. If you want to join and have not registered before the giveaway, you will have to wait until we announce how we will proceed with newcomers.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Im gonna start sending now, but It can take a while, there are about 140 new messages Wink

you worked too hard. Grin
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Im gonna start sending now, but It can take a while, there are about 140 new messages Wink
Pages:
Jump to: