Pages:
Author

Topic: [NAS] Join the biggest giveaway ever - Free NAS for everyone[+3000 spots left]! - page 9. (Read 27730 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
NXT-E still holds NAS trades on stop...

Any NAS developer around to say anything about this?

Im no developer, but the message is wrong and outdated. The 24hour halt was 2 days ago for no reason, and the trading has already started again. They just forgot to remove it!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
NXT-E still holds NAS trades on stop...

Any NAS developer around to say anything about this?

Activity: 34
interesting project keep up the work

its just a copy paste of NXT. whats interesting about it?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hi guys,

Thanks for the Free NAS.

I had installed NAS locally and then transferred the coins to the web wallet.

I see this warning there:
Warning!: Your account does not have a public key! This means it's not as protected as other accounts. You must make an outgoing transaction to fix this issue. (send a message, buy an alias, send Nas, ...)

I attempted doing all 3 options listed but I get an error about server side bytes.

Any ideas?

Btw, what does "forging" means?

I would stick to the local client! Just buy an alias with the new client. Localhost:7876

This will work!

lol, I am stuck now, cannot transfer the coins back from the web wallet to my "local" wallet as per errors described.
If I buy an alias from my "local" wallet that means by using my web wallet account ID they are linked? If yes can you please send me 1 or 2 coins (needs a coin to buy an alias)?

address: 7ZWL-MN56-3HUY-6EZYZ

Thanks

Hello,

You don't need to make a new account. Just use the password, you used on the webwallet, and type it into your local wallet. You will have instant access to you wallet Smiley
Hi guys,

Thanks for the Free NAS.

I had installed NAS locally and then transferred the coins to the web wallet.

I see this warning there:
Warning!: Your account does not have a public key! This means it's not as protected as other accounts. You must make an outgoing transaction to fix this issue. (send a message, buy an alias, send Nas, ...)

I attempted doing all 3 options listed but I get an error about server side bytes.

Any ideas?

Btw, what does "forging" means?

I would stick to the local client! Just buy an alias with the new client. Localhost:7876

This will work!

lol, I am stuck now, cannot transfer the coins back from the web wallet to my "local" wallet as per errors described.
If I buy an alias from my "local" wallet that means by using my web wallet account ID they are linked? If yes can you please send me 1 or 2 coins (needs a coin to buy an alias)?

address: 7ZWL-MN56-3HUY-6EZYZ

Thanks
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
interesting project keep up the work
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

What about Indonesian? But it's seem a lot of Indonesian name already claim.  Grin

too small, I guess. Lets stick to the list, but you can spread the word to a different forum or social media and claim an extra bounty!
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Thanks.. Got the GIVEAWAY Coins..that too 50% more Shocked

for the hassle you had. Sorry I missed your payment. Making ~400 payments, can be tiresome Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Thanks.. Got the GIVEAWAY Coins..that too 50% more Shocked
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

NAS address : 165224617470691897  Grin  Roll Eyes

Finally someone did that. Was wondering what was wrong Cheesy

LoL.. Just saw the post on right time ... Grin
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

NAS address : 165224617470691897  Grin  Roll Eyes

Finally someone did that. Was wondering what was wrong Cheesy
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
5000 NAS for everyone that tweets to @btercom requesting NAS to be added to bter.com!!!

just PM a link to tweet and your NAS address.

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Pages:
Jump to: